[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haruhi S3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: haruhi s3.jpg (228 KB, 984x1400) Image search: [Google]
haruhi s3.jpg
228 KB, 984x1400
It's gonna happen anyday now.
>>
>>138760965
>A Netflix original series

6/10 made me reply
>>
File: sugita.jpg (196 KB, 402x401) Image search: [Google]
sugita.jpg
196 KB, 402x401
>>138761191

Unfortunately, that's the only way though.

Haruhi S1 is a hit in Netflix Japan. It's a legit 5/5 according to Japanese commenters.

And considering that some of the most well-received anime on Netflix stars Sugita-kun, I can see them being the only company to convince Kadokawa to make a new Haruhi series.

Netflix uses its algorithm based on user viewership to make shows that are a hit. House of Cards got made because The Usual Suspects and Se7en were the most popular films on Netflix. The upcoming anime they're making with Production IG was based on the popularity of Shitgeki from all Netflix fans.

Expect Spice and Wolf S3 from them too sometime in the near future.
>>
>>138760965
No.
>>
>>138760965
Aya's seiyuu career is dead except for Fairy Tail so very unlikely.
>>
>>138762461
She still voiced Haruhi in Yuki-chan, enough with this meme already
>>
>>138760965
Nice.
But also.

>tfw Netflix will have the monopoly of streaming in the next 50+ years
>>
>>138762803
Hulu's still around, but they're the baby of cable telcos, so I'd rather give the money to big red
>>
>>138761499
>Expect Spice and Wolf S3 from them too sometime in the near future

The author has gone on record saying it's not gonna happen. Unless Netflix can change Hasekura's mind that dream is dead.

I remember hearing that the issue with Haruhi was in the contractual/licensing department, so if Netflix can sort that out there may be hope yet.
>>
>>138760965
KyoAni and Netflix are already in talks
>>
>>138762461
>she can do one recurring role but not some other
Even if she hadn't already done more Haruhi and lots of completely new roles (most notable probably being Paiman) in the past few years, that statement would have been retarded as fuck.

>>138764946
The "issue" with Haruhi is the fact that the author hasn't written new material in several years, which means creating a new season of anime wouldn't give a significant enough increase to LN sales (ie. cover production costs and make profit) and hoping for huge BD/DVD sales after all these years would be very risky.
>>
>>138760965
>Netflix original
not sure how to feel
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.