[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One Piece Conspiracy Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: piratewarV2.jpg (167 KB, 800x1179) Image search: [Google]
piratewarV2.jpg
167 KB, 800x1179
One Piece Conspiracies and general questions

Will Lola be connected to the Big Mom's Arc? Who are the Vinsmoke's?

How Will Luffy deal with the Yonkou? Is he strong enough to defeat any of them one on one? Is there more to Gear 4 that we couldn't see against Doffy?

Is Jewelry Bonney Akainu's daughter?Possibly Ace's older sister? What is her connection to Marineford?

Where are the Whitebeard pirates? Will they join Luffy's fleet? Who is Whitebeard's "son"?

What is the Revolutionary Force doing? Why do they need Robin? What is the other story behind the poneglyphs besides the Road poneglyphs? When will Luffy and Dragon finally cross paths again?

Did/Will Doffy make it to Impel Down? Will Jack get BTFO?

What is the Kaido doing? Are the other supernovas fucked? Will we get to Wano in the next 5 years?

Obligatory who will the next straw hats be and why? Personally I'm hoping for Caesar and Jinbei.
>>
>>138771405
Just strolling through, any ideas who the big ass silhouettes at the end of thriller bark were? In the hazy area where brooke joined the crew. The something triangle I can't remember.
>>
>>138771749
I assume it's something similar to Skypiea. We know there are multiple flying islands as well as layers to these sky worlds. It may have something to do with the island that Kaido jumped from. Also speaking of Skypiea, what is happening with Enel. How is he going to become relevant again, seeing as they saved him for a reason. My guess is a connection to the ancient weapon poneglyphs.
>>
My guess is that Kid, Apoo and Basil got forcefully recruited into Kaido's army, sort of how Capone now works for Big Mom.

That way Luffy's alliance will get to fight them and they'll get more page time.

You can tell Oda is trying to consolidate major plotlines into combined event-arcs so things have time to develop side-by-side. That way we don't have five million plot threads and arcs lingering around and it can all be worked out.

For instance Marco will join the Luffy-Law alliance to help take down Kaido, but having Marco around means Weeble might show up since he's hunting down WB's crew.
>>
>>138771998
Is Weeble a joke? If not he's probably seriously powerful. I'm hesitant to believe that he's actually fighting WB captains or that he has any relation to WB.
>>
>>138771998
Apoo is an opportunist so he might agree to join, and Hawkins goes with the flow so I can see that happening too, but I can't imagine Kid taking orders.
>>138772247
>I'm hesitant to believe that he's actually fighting WB captains
So he got his bounty for no reason and the path of destruction he's left behind has been caused by his mom instead?
>>
>>138772274

Kid totally looks like he'd fit into Kaido's crew.
>>
>>138772574
You think Kid would follow orders?
>>
>>138772695
I don't. He's the one of the closest things Luffy has to a rival. Of course he isn't that developed yet as a character.
>>
>>138772695

I don't know much about him to assume anything.

He seems like a hothead, but then again characters like Jack who seem like they don't follow anyone's orders work for Kaido.

Kaido's entire operation seems to be full of sadistic brawler types so Kid would fit in, especially if Kaido himself slaps him around a bit.
>>
Sanji is gonna take down big mom before luffy gets there
>>
>>138772695
Probably not at first but Killer might make him reconsider.
>>
>yfw Oda cops out "the Yonkou have no bounties"
>>
>>138771749
I bet it's something Oda will never reveal to stoke our imaginations. It keeps the mystery of the place alive.
>>
>>138773436
Maybe a yonkous "bounty" is some kind of reward that goes beyond sums of money. Being made royalty or something.
>>
>>138771998
Kaido has X-Drake, Oda is not giving him 4 more Worst Generation members
>>
Holy shit I am so hyped for everything that happens next
>no chapter next week
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>138774750
Want to know what happens? Let me tell you.
Jack be nimble, Jack be quick
Jack find Gomu Gomu quicker still.
>>
>>138773734
Shichibukai status.
>>
>>138774785
>okay, you took down one of the four biggest threats in the world!
>as your reward you get to work for the government and be in constant threat of violence from pirates!
T-thanks.
>>
>>138774814
>constant protection by WG
>>
>>138774839
Which Shichibukai had "constant protection"?
>>
>>138774854
Shichibukai haven't bounties, why should they be in danger?
>>
>>138774886
>pirates only attack people with bounties
What is this, I don't even?
>>
>>138774894
Aside from shounen protagonist, Shichibukai have tended to fuck everyone's shit up.
>>
>>138774929
Yes, and? All it takes is one defeat and they kicked Moria out and tried to kill him.
>>
>>138772695
>You think Jack would follow orders?
>>
>>138771405
>oda will die before these are answered

there's your answer to all.
>>
>>138772695
>>138772867
Kidd has been harassing Big Mom for a while. He's also clearly taken quite a beating during the timeskip but hasn't submitted to anyone

I think at best he might make an uneasy alliance with Kaido merely to not cross paths (for the time being). If Kidd has only been harassing Big Mom and not Kaido's crew, and Kaido is aware of this, they may only have a brief standoff.

Though it's hard to say anything definite. Perhaps Kaido gives them a thrashing but leaves them alive and it makes Kidd reflect and rethink how he goes forward.

Kidd has clear cut ambition. At Saobody he was the rival of Luffy who specifically talks about meeting in the New World and having the courage to proclaim becoming Pirate King. Law was this mysterious third party we didn't get much of a grasp on until after. I find it doubtful that Kidd would give in to a Yonko.
>>
>>138774785
Bare in mind blackbeard took ace in and his reward was joining the 7 warlords I feel taking down a yonko would be higher.

And sure you could say but he's Rogers son but I'm pretty sure they weren't aware of that at first only Garp knew and sengoku announced it at marineford.

The gorosei stated they need the yonko to keep a "balance" back when they were first introduced. Maybe they'll be punished instead of rewarded.
>>
>>138772574
>>138775392
*The Kaido
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.