[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (191 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
191 KB, 1440x900
Was this the best anime of all time?

Short answer: Yes
Long answer: hell fucking yes

>steady character progression for everyone
>literally everyone
>hypest shit outside the big 3
>literally the best art at the time of publishing and top 5 art to this day

Where are the flaws?
>>
>>138736086
Everything after the Vongola Rings arc
>>
File: 1454490481929.jpg (63 KB, 437x274) Image search: [Google]
1454490481929.jpg
63 KB, 437x274
>>138736152
Heres a list of everything after that and why it is objectively top tier

>future arc
Basically a better chimera ant arc
Better executed battle structure and makes way more sense when explaining how they trained

>inheritance ceremony
Proved the manga hadn't even been close to running out of ideas, and much like all great manga, was planned far in advance to what the readers got

Also best handling of expanded cast seen in shonen jump

>trials arc
You know damn well in your heart this was good
>>
Worse than Naruto

Reply count speaks for itself
>>
>>138736298
Most thing are worse than naruto, it's literally top 3 all time

Leave your bait in the monogatari threads pheggit
>>
Dont worry op you arnt wrong
>>
You have wrong opinions.
>>
>>138736086
Great post, but can anyone defeat Madara Uchiha?
>>
>>138736086
I read this shit in high school when I was a fujoshit. Literally the only reason to like this series.
>>
>>138736086
If it was the best anime of all time, it would of had content to give it a decent ending.
>>138737379
But I liked the characters and their powers, probably had the best team synergy in manga in a long while back then. Problem was there wasn't enough interesting fights, or the plot fucked it up against the antagonists.
>>
I hated it
>>
File: 1374178035560.jpg (98 KB, 1432x1076) Image search: [Google]
1374178035560.jpg
98 KB, 1432x1076
Story is barely there, goes nowhere, and you shouldn’t even care about it.
It’s definitely not good in the beginning, and it quickly drags down later on while the characters are frozen stiff in personality and mostly repeat the same joke. And of course girls are useless who can only cook while boys love to fight. And babies carry gun lizards and time machines. And all that makes no sense and it’s funny for a couple of times before you get bored with its juvenile approach.
>>
File: 00.jpg (358 KB, 1200x1683) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
358 KB, 1200x1683
>>138736086
>Anything after the Daily Life arc
>Best
I like Reborn, but honestly most of the characters are only enjoyable in the context of a comedy series. It's kind of a tough pill to swallow when the story suddenly expects me to take someone like the absurdly powerful school bully Hibari seriously as an actual main character instead of a comedy plot device, but fails to give him the actual character development and flaws necessary to keep him interesting in a more straitlaced work. Best girl Bianchi got shafted hard too from the transition to traditional shounen, which is unforgivable. I think KHR would have been better off if it didn't try to take itself seriously.
>>
>>138736086
Mukuro and Varia arc where OK at most. The rest was garbage.
>>
>>138736086
>steady character progression for everyone
>literally everyone
Except, for example, the main fucking character, who undergoes the truly amazing change from wimp to wimp.
>>
>>138736266
>>138736086
I liked it a lot, but the ending sucked. Tsuna basically lost all his character progress. Or maybe he didn't make any at all. Other than that, I loved the series. Really well done transition from comedy to action.
>>
>>138736086
Whenever I see baiting/shit threads like these I just wonder what kind of fat guy is posting these.
>>
>>138737875
Literal every OP threads starts with a shitty post.
Where's the problem?
>>
>>138736086
>Where are the flaws?

Everywhere
>>
>>138737840
agreed. the ending felt like a major cop out.
>>
>>138736086
Stop being a baby and watch/read more anime/manga. You'll learn why reborn is a shit series
>>
Fucking tournaments everytime.

Beginning was OK.
Mukuro arc was OK. Not too long, and suddenly, gag characters become badass, which is fine.
Vongola Rings started alright, but lost all tension when they got to that "we need to win 4 matches out of 7" and the good guys just lost the first 3.
Future arc started out decently but dragged for fucking forever. And it ended up with a tournament.
After that it's only tournament after tournament. Structure becomes super repetitive and predictable. By the time you actually learn about the pacifiers and stuff, you'd lost all interest about it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.