[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this an accurate assessment of their power levels? They seem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 621111.png (352 KB, 553x513) Image search: [Google]
621111.png
352 KB, 553x513
Is this an accurate assessment of their power levels? They seem pretty weak dirty tricks aside.
>>
>>138091929
Botamo is hard to guess, but you're way off on Frost.

He was stronger than Base Goku (post absorbing god ki) who was stronger than SSJ3 Goku (could exchange blows with Beerus in the movie and blow up one of his ki blasts in the tv show). And that was before the Whis training and the three years in the RoSaT.

He'd crush anyone from DBZ, he just isn't on the level of a Super Saiyan God (remember, SSJ Goku is just as strong as SSJGod ever since the Beerus battle, and that was before all his training with Whis).
>>
>>138092168
>He'd crush anyone from DBZ
Well, besides Vegeto, I had forgotten about him, since his power is kind of unclear (weaker than Super Saiyan God, but it's not known by how much).
>>
>>138092181
Vegeto will lose.
>>
Frost is on the same level as Piccolo. That's how Picco will beat him. Frost will try to use the sleep dart bullshit on Pico, it won't work, then Picolo beats his ass normally.
>>
>>138092344
Nope, the episode description says that Piccolo is weaker but will bet everything on a charged up Makankosappo working. That's why the preview shows Piccolo using clones to distract Frost while he charges up.
>>
>>138092168
He will be owned by Piccolo you retard. Frost is perfect Cell level at most.
>>
>>138092168
Stop spouting your nonsense in every thread retard. Goku never even powered up in his base form, as seen by lack of white aura.

>(remember, SSJ Goku is just as strong as SSJGod ever since the Beerus battle, and that was before all his training with Whis).

Straight up stated that he absorbed some of the power but was nowhere near his SSG form.

It's amazing how Dragonball is extremely simple yet retards manage to not understand it at all. I can't imagine how bad it must be in threads about NGE if people are this stupid.
>>
>>138092168
>all this bullshit

If he was that strong, Piccolo wouldn't stand a chance. I remind you that he has only trained a week at best with Gohan, and as far as we know he did not train between the end of the Buu saga and now.

Frost is Perfect Cell tier, MAYBE fat Buu tier when in final form.
>>
>>138092344
If Frost was at the same level as Piccolo, he wouldn't need the Makankosappo
>>
>>138091929
Frost was most likely even weaker than Z's Freezer, Goku was fighting him with no hint of powerup, kaioken included, and when he went SS1 he literally wasn't breaking a sweat.
Piccolo is probably going to have to put some effort in it, but there's no way he would lose.
>>
>>138092344
>sleep dart

People are still using that excuse on Goku?
>>
>>138092554
>Goku never even powered up in his base form, as seen by lack of white aura.
Did you forget his training with Whis about suppressing the aura, which is actually leaking ki? He isn't meant to have a white aura while fighting in base anymore.

>Straight up stated that he absorbed some of the power but was nowhere near his SSG form.

In the movie. In Super, it was stated that SSJ Goku's power hadn't dropped at all from SSJ God's.

>>138092590
>I remind you that he has only trained a week at best with Gohan
He trained at least around 8 months. Remember, there was a Dragonball wish in this saga already so we're already at least one year from Freeza's resurrection.
>>
>>138091929
Damn, Pooh.
>>
>>138092627
>Piccolo is probably going to have to put some effort in it, but there's no way he would lose.
Piccolo is going to have the best fight and most likely will job. I hate the fact that he refused to go into the HBTC
>>
who is cristopher robin?
>>
Can they just bring in Gohan as the 5th "secret" figher already
>>
>>138092624
The last time Makkakosappo worked was against Raditz, who at the time was twice as strong as Piccolo.
>>
>>138091929
No.

Weenie is indivisible he literally cannot take damage
The rules of the tourney are stacked against him
If the rules were fair he would win the whole think easily
>>
>>138092906
>Bringing Yamcha 2.0

Why don't we let Krilin fight? Is the same shit and he's right there
>>
File: 1453247019483.png (1 MB, 1316x1028) Image search: [Google]
1453247019483.png
1 MB, 1316x1028
>DBS thread
>"My speculation is fact. Your speculation is wrong."
>"I'm not going to give any supporting evidence, in the form of flat-out statements, even though it's there in the show.."

That's 99% of you faggots. You speculate because its fun for you to sperg ou,t but they tell you most of this shit in the show but it's not proof enough.

I hope that none of you ever hold any occupation where lives are at stake and at the mercy of your ability to comprehend facts.
>>
>>138092906
Bulma has achieved more lately than Gohan by slapping Beerus twice, might as well send her in.
>>
Is that true Goku hide Gohan's true power like he did in Cell saga?
>>
>>138093038
>Speculation thread
>Shitposting
>Toriyama: It happened like this because *stupid or funny thing*
>HURR DURR WHAT A HACK
>>
>>138092959
>indivisible
Back to school, nigga.
>>
>>138092959
>he literally cannot take damage
>this one technique allows him to negate some damage
>this means he is completely invulnerable to all damage no matter the magnitude

Retard.
>>
>>138093087
>implying /a/ speculations are ever on the mark
>>
>>138093509

Of course there are.

I mean this is manga for kids.

You have to be especially retarded to not understand how blatantly obvious most stuff is.

For example if you did not immediately understand that Goku went SSJ1 in the manga before we saw the transformation in the anime then you should honestly consider suicide.

Then there is stuff that is a bit hidden like the attack from Frost against Goku. It 100% has to be some sort of special thing. Once you see the pictures again and pay attention there is no way to deny it.
>>
It's quite impossible to evaluate power levels in Super.

In Beerus arc the only thing we learned was that Whis >> Beerus >> Super Red >>>>> SSJ3.

Then Goku and Vegeta not only got a huge power up, but also changed their method of gaining strength - in DBZ they acquired and mastered next transformations with base power staying somewhat the same. That's why SSJ, SSJ2 and SSJ3 were reasonable power tiers in DBZ - saiyans had comparable base power levels. With exceptions, of course - base Vegitto was considerably stronger. That's why SSJ2 Vegitto >>>> SSJ3 Goku.

Now we have no clue how powerful base Goku and Vegeta (and in consequence - any of SSJ forms) are.

Gohan not only got weaker, but also his Mystic form doesn't apply anymore, since he uses SSJ again. Thus we have no idea how strong he is now.

Buu's power level should remain unchanged, however, he hasn't fought after Beerus arc.

Last time Piccolo had a real fight, was against #17 and Imperfect Cell. After that he trained a lot, but we never saw what he's capable of.

Frieza's old forms apparently were much stronger than on Namek. Again, no clue how much exactly.

It doesn't help we have no idea how big gaps are between Super Red, Super Cyan and SSJ 1,2,3 with base forms improved.

Also power levels are bullshit and everyone is as strong as the plot demands at the moment, without any regard for previous pace of development.
>>
>>138091929
>They seem pretty weak dirty tricks aside.
Retard pls
>>
File: yamcha.jpg (34 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
yamcha.jpg
34 KB, 500x496
>>138092168
>He was stronger than Base Goku (post absorbing god ki) who was stronger than SSJ3 Goku (could exchange blows with Beerus in the movie and blow up one of his ki blasts in the tv show). And that was before the Whis training and the three years in the RoSaT.
>implying writers haven't already forgotten about that

https://youtu.be/dKibNykWGbg
>>
Reminder to watch the movies and then watch Super, starting from episode 30.
>>
>>138095522
>Abridged Series
>>
>>138092915
He got heavily helped by Goku and Gohan though.
>>
>>138094321
The worst part was probably the Frieza invasion and fights against the underlings. God it was cringe all the way.

Isn't Krilin supposed to be old? He's got fucking 18 as her wife and the guy bitches against random Frieza soldiers which he was casually beating back then at the beginning of Namek?
I don't even want to talk about about Gohan.
Piccolo is stronger than 17/18 now, he should be able to launch attack big enough to one shot the whole army.
The random faggot that went from Dodoria tier to one shotting the same Picollo just because he was the punching ball of Frieza for only 4 months is the worst thing ever.
>>
>>138094321

>Now we have no clue how powerful base Goku and Vegeta (and in consequence - any of SSJ forms) are.

Base powered Goku and Vegeta should be on the same level as Cell. The rest of the saiyan forms are unimportant.

>Gohan not only got weaker, but also his Mystic form doesn't apply anymore, since he uses SSJ again. Thus we have no idea how strong he is now.

Gohan at SSJ2 is weaker then first form Frieza trained, so I would hazard to guess Gohan is much weaker then he was versus cell. He is probably on the level of second Piccolo at this point.

>Last time Piccolo had a real fight, was against #17 and Imperfect Cell. After that he trained a lot, but we never saw what he's capable of.

Piccolo trained during the majin buu saga and meditated trained all throughout the years. He is stronger then the androids and so he should stronger then second form cell.

>Last time Piccolo had a real fight, was against #17 and Imperfect Cell. After that he trained a lot, but we never saw what he's capable of.

Frieza should be stronger, taking out SSJ2 Gohan and so I would wage to guess his base form is on par with perfect cell.

>It doesn't help we have no idea how big gaps are between Super Red, Super Cyan and SSJ 1,2,3 with base forms improved.

SSGSS>>SSG>>Super Saiyan (God Essence) >Base form(God Essence)>>SSJ3>SS2>SSJ1

All conjecture but this arc should reveal a lot more of things we don't know about.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.