[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's funny. You can mock the rest of the episode for it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
File: 1429288338702.webm (3 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1429288338702.webm
3 MB, 500x375
It's funny. You can mock the rest of the episode for it's intentionally basic visuals, but there's no doubt that this sequence is the most expertly executes sequence of animation to be shown from a first episode this season. By the end of 2015, I think it's very likely that "Ninja Slayer From Animation" will be considered the top-animated show of the year. It's practically redefining the medium with its experimental style and the staff are taking neo-Kanada aesthetics to the next level in a way that will be remembered for decades.
>>
This joke is already starting to be overplayed.
>>
File: 1429285661122.jpg (612 KB, 1440x2565) Image search: [Google]
1429285661122.jpg
612 KB, 1440x2565
This newgrounds cartoon has honestly changed my life.

I went into it not expecting much, considering that it had negative hype and looked utter shit. But holy fucking shit, was I totemo blown away. I was hooked, like a ninja to a bento box full of freshly prepared sushi. I could feel the energy and hype flowing through my tamashii, bringing light to my dull life. I resonated with Kenji. I could feel his struggle and his desire to make ninjas perish, something that struck me hard, as my family too were killed in a realistic fire explosion overlay. And then everything suddenly stopped when I heard the words:

"YEAAART!"

and I started trembling. That was me, I realised I've been slowly "Reciting my Death Haiku" over the course of these past years even though I have so much more time on this beautiful chikyuu. I haven't been able to hold a steady job, my grades were starting to slip, and my parents suspect that I'm gay. Would I get a chance to even compose a death haiku, or would I be forced to sayonara as my life was cut short, wasting my chance to leave a legacy behind? It was right then and there that I knew that I had to get my shit together. I can't think of any other anime that has had such a profound effect on me, let alone on the first episode. Tomorrow, I'm going to be a better man. Arigatou to you, Ninja Slayer, domo thank you Trigger.

I will become a Ninja that Kills the Ninjas that hide within my heart, and build a path towards becoming a great man.
>>
File: ninjaslayer-sushi.jpg (108 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
ninjaslayer-sushi.jpg
108 KB, 960x720
>>124161980

What joke is that, Mr. Anon-san? I think it will be a long time before the honoos of Ninja Slayer and Trigger's inochis fizzle out. We have 6 months of professional quality sakuga budō ahead of us - we're all in this for the long haul. 2015 will be the saikyou year for Japanimation.
>>
File: 2007-10-159p32.png (140 KB, 756x1116) Image search: [Google]
2007-10-159p32.png
140 KB, 756x1116
>>124162521
I fucking love that he just eats the sushi through his mask.
>>
File: nancy lee.jpg (88 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
nancy lee.jpg
88 KB, 960x720
>>124162892

Probably my favourite part of the episode after his sentimental character flashback being cut off so absruptly by a ridiculous realistic explosion. I feel sorry for the Anon-sans who can't appreciate this show's subarashii comic timing. It'll be one hundred years before they are ready to challenge Ninja Slayer From Animation. Their karate is just too weak.
>>
>>124162892
Chris Hastings could really nail it back in the day.
>>
>>124162214
GANBATTE!! ;_;7
>>
File: Chris motherfucking Hastings.jpg (325 KB, 792x1152) Image search: [Google]
Chris motherfucking Hastings.jpg
325 KB, 792x1152
>>124163167
>>
YEAAAAAAART

I love it the way it is, like an old Bruce Lee movie. Hope Inferno Cop appears later on.
>>
>>124161913
>but there's no doubt that this sequence is the most expertly executes sequence of animation to be shown from a first episode this season.

No no way in hell wen Kekkai Sensen has Nakamura and his yutapon cubes.
>>
>>124163315
We should probably keep it on /co/, but that panel worked much better in the context of an April Fool's joke. Out of context it just looks dumb.
"King me!" was good though, very Spider-Man.
>>
File: forever_kanada_04_large.jpg (1 MB, 2136x3060) Image search: [Google]
forever_kanada_04_large.jpg
1 MB, 2136x3060
>>124163414

Kekkai Sensen has ugly ufotable-esque colouring and CGI effects. Everything is washed out and lacking contrast, the shadows are thoughtlessly placed because they don't know how to place light sources, the lineweight is unvaried and it's overlayed with ugly CGI special effects to present the illusion of visual interest.

Ninja Slayer on the other hand, is bright, dynamic and frenetic. When it unlocks the 真 power of its animation, all the gay ass flash tweening and inbetweens perish and are replaced by rapidly shifting sequences of expertly-posed energetic figures. These men are truly the successors of the Shin Kanada-ryuu School. Bones are welcome to issue a challenge to the Trigger Dojo, though they're 100 hyakunen hayai years too early to defeat them.
>>
>>124163855
Please keep posting forever, anon.
>>
>>124161913
its a fucking shame the whole fucking anime could have been like this instead we get cut out bullshit
>>
>>124163855
>illusion of visual interest

>Nakamura's animation

4/10

Needs more work if you want to ruse with the best of them.
>>
File: lwac.png (43 KB, 379x260) Image search: [Google]
lwac.png
43 KB, 379x260
>>124164041

A man's mission doesn't end until his death, and if he lived the right path, his message will live on even after going to his grave. Domo arigatou, fellow anon-san, I honto ni appreciate it.
>>
A man peers down lost in thought. Blood drips from both his arms. Most likely bathed in the blood of the five slain men surrounding him. One thing is evident: all five men are dead. Rain polluted by heavy metal washes the murky blood away clean.

Four corpses. Despite the demolished right half of one of their brains, they all looked like quadruplets with the same hair cut, the same face, all wearing the same dark suit; the telltale sign of yakuza clones.
As for the other corpse? A ninja dressed in a ninja costume. Standing between the corpses, the figure of the man peering down is a ninja as well.

The whirring sound of an aircraft propulsion system drew near and suddenly the sky became bright. The red ninja glanced up to reveal decadent neon signs in an entertainment district. Beyond the violent, vivid colored signs that read: おなしやす (Onashiyasu),カボス (Kobosu), 良く犬 (Yoku Inu), and コケシマート(Kokeshi Maat), a blimp traversed the skies above. The ninja glared at the airship’s steel underbelly.

“Cheap, cheap, actually cheap. We’re practically giving it away.” While sprinkling the surroundings with words of deception, the advertising airship Maguro Zeppelin projected its searchlight seeking out its target.
“This blimp is for advertising purposes; nothing “fishy” about it.”
A second later, the ninja leapt high and while kicking a neon sign he scurried up to the roof of a building and kept on truckin’.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.