[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I just finished Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari and got a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1445797318858.gif (777 KB, 390x400) Image search: [Google]
1445797318858.gif
777 KB, 390x400
So, I just finished Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari and got a "complete pack" of everything related to it
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=392052
What is the correct watch oder?
>>
>>137306206
Production order.
>>
>>137306206
That torrent is just other shows in the tenchi universe. The plots are unrelated
>>
>>137306206
>So, I just finished Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari and got a "complete pack" of everything related to it
Err... Liiterally half the stuff you downloaded have nothing to do with Isekai.

The only things that are canon are Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki, GXP, and Isekai, watch in that order.
(GXP has some issues due to a crappy directer, but hang in there there is a payoff.)

Universe is watchable but it is an alternate story.

I do not recommend ANYTHING ELSE in that pack. Avoid Tokyo at all costs, the two Sasami magical girls shows are not any better.

The manga is okay, but as I say with Universe, it isn't canon.
>>
File: file.png (215 KB, 753x997) Image search: [Google]
file.png
215 KB, 753x997
>>137306223
Looks like everything there have shit quality too
So the first one is this and then the other 6 OVA from 1994?

Isn't supposed to be 20?
Where are the other 8?
Fug
>>
File: 1364523133016.gif (1024 KB, 185x139) Image search: [Google]
1364523133016.gif
1024 KB, 185x139
>>137306495

Nevermind, google got it

"Ryo-Ohki OVA 1 consists of episodes 1 through 6.
Movie - Tenchi Muyo! Daughter of Darkness (I placed this here because it takes place after the first OVA, however it seems to ingore the second and third OVA.)
Episode 7 is a special known as The Night Before hte Carnival
Ryo-Ohki OVA 2 consists of episodes 8 through 13 including bonus episode 13.5.
Ryo-Ohki OVA 3 consists of episodes 14 through 19
Episode 20 is a special."
>>
>every girl technically wins except Doll
>>
File: seikishi_1208_04.jpg (434 KB, 1200x1717) Image search: [Google]
seikishi_1208_04.jpg
434 KB, 1200x1717
>>137306699
>>every girl technically wins except Doll
Actually Doll wins too.
Basically there isn't a splity personality; she is the same person as Mexiah. It's just that for most of the story she was physically unable to disobey orders due to some ancient magic equivalent to the three rules of robotics. Doll IS Mexiah, Mexiah was literally just a desktop theme cosmetic alteration that her "father" switched on.

The long story is, the father was in love with a fellow scientist, but he was a pilot and she isn't, so she couldn't get mating rights. She died in an accident and in order to remember her, the father adjusted the genetic setting of Doll as a child when he adopted her, in the dead woman's image. Later Chiaia's mum as a famous pilot paid for mating rights with him, and that's how Chiaia was born.

pic related, Mexiah's "mum".
>>
>>137306915
Deepest lore.
>>
>>137307050
>Deepest lore.
Yukine's backstory is crazier.
>>
>>137306206
>unidentifiable releases of questionable quality
>most material not even canon
you dun goofed

MAIN: OVA 1 > OVA 2 > GXP > OVA 3
SECONDARY: PHOTON > DUAL! > ISEKAI
HENTAI: AGGA RUTER > MASQUERADE > ANATA DAKE KONBANWA
ALTERNATIVE: EL-HAZARD OVA1
>>
>>137307689
Isekai is part of the main story
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.