[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>attain power of God >summon the worst bitch in history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Shinji_instrumentality.png (375 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Shinji_instrumentality.png
375 KB, 720x540
>attain power of God
>summon the worst bitch in history
Literal autism
>>
That's the nature of a cuck. His pussy game is ruined, hence he is nothing. Sex is the last word on everything. It's what people are fighting to have a chance at. Shinji is a wreck because he can't get the kind of pussy he wants. His life is meaningless.
>>
>>137200672
that's not even what happened
>>
>>137200672
Hi, my name is Shinji Ikari. I am a cipher, a symbol, a representation of human futility and impotency--creative impotency, I mean. Thanks to the narrow-minded dedication of the director and his writing staff, I am the locus of a squandered plot. I anthropomorphize failed character development. When you loathe me, it's supposed to be art. But let's be honest, that's bullshit spread over a sewage sandwich. From a characterological perspective, the climax fails spectacularly. The primary conflicts are completely abandoned in exchange for a philosophically shallow, symbolically incoherent ending. Most of the other protagonists are killed or driven nuts, because death is easier to write than emotional maturation. And I think our budget was running out.

Did you know that a hentai circle produced a doujin series with a better ending?

Yeah. I'm sorry. At least you can pretend that I scored the emotionally vulnerable German chick. I mean, shooting fish in a barrel, and somehow I missed...
>>
File: MATE.png (677 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
MATE.png
677 KB, 792x792
>>137203217
People like you really make me hate this place.
>>
File: 0438.jpg (50 KB, 670x500) Image search: [Google]
0438.jpg
50 KB, 670x500
>>137200672
If Shinji had the power to summon people, he would have summoned his angel fuccboi boyfriend.
>>
File: 1422176926941.png (956 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
1422176926941.png
956 KB, 707x1000
>>137203302
My work here is done.
>>
>>137200672
But wouldn't they eventually fuck because of her acceptance of him in the end?
>>
File: Kaworu_and_Shinji_bathing_(NGE).png (447 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
Kaworu_and_Shinji_bathing_(NGE).png
447 KB, 1440x1080
>>137203759
Shinji will only put his dick in albino boys.
>>
>>137203822
That's only because he's desperate and albo was the only one to approach him. With Asuka's acceptance of him (who he has fantasies of) he'd definitely try to stick it in
>>
>>137200814
>>137203217

>being this bluepilled

Can't you see the fucking symbolism, retards?

Shinji was banging fucking everbody
>>
>>137203882
Nope, he only wants Kaworu.
He only tried to rely on Asuka because he was desperate, but Kaworu is always his first choice. That's why he got tanged by him.
>>
>>137203217
>I anthropomorphize failed character development
The word you're looking for is 'personify' but it doesn't matter because you don't know what character development is anyway
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.