[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Noucome LN Summaries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: noucome.jpg (232 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
noucome.jpg
232 KB, 1600x1200
Hey, me again. I summarize terrible romcom LNs no one wants to know about.

I've read volumes 5 and 6 since last time, there are 11 out right now but it's still ongoing. This time I'll just kind of summarize the important stuff and have people ask for details instead of just summarizing the whole thing since that takes too long.

Huge fucking plot advancements in these two volumes:
>god who gave Kanade the absolute choice is revealed, taking the form of a girl Kanade met 3 years ago on a tour bus named Amagami Sora
>the god (I'll call her Sora from now on) as we already know cannot feel love, so she purposefully seduced Kanade, then as he was confessing to her turned him down and revealed it was all a ruse, in order to crush his notion of love and make him unable to love like her, just for good measure she forces herself on him afterwards and kisses (read: rapes) him
>her motivation for this is to see how someone like her who cannot love can be made to love again, thus maybe gaining clues on how to find love herself
>Kanade is mindbroken by this event, swearing to never love again and represses this memory, as well as becoming harem protag levels of dense, because he is subconsciously disgusted at the concept of love now
>>
>>136059290
>Amagami Sora
Really, now.
>>
>>136059372
Literally 天上空. Yes, the name is stupid. She's a god she can name herself whatever symbolic name she wants.

>>136059290
>now in the present, she decides it's time to meet with him again after Kanade pussies out on an ERABE where he had to choose to fall in love with one of the three main girls, or have it conflict with his mission, he gets bailed out by stuco pres on this, of course (he also takes the time to tell all three girls that he only likes them as friends)
>Kanade receives an invitation to a 3 day tour and finds Chocolat, UOG, and Yukihira are all there too, he also finds a tour guide neesan that he doesn't quite remember at first, but eventually regains memory of
>tour guide neesan convinces all three girls to go confess, then shows up and probes Kanade about not remembering about three years ago
>"I'll give you a hint" and then forces herself onto Kanade and kisses (read: rapes) him
>WAIT A MINUTE YOU'RE NOT THE SAME TOUR GUIDE
>and then tour guide was Amagami Sora
>Kanade's reaction to being raped: kimochiwaruikimochiwaruikimochiwaruikimochiwaruikimochiwaruikimochiwaruikimochiwaruikimochiwarui
>>
>>136059290
>so she purposefully seduced Kanade, then as he was confessing to her turned him down and revealed it was all a ruse
>>136059500
>kimochiwaruikimochiwaruikimochiwaruikimochiwaruikimochiwaruikimochiwaruikimochiwaruikimochiwarui
I fucking hope she gets heartnroken
>>
A side note, UOG is turning into the cutest little sadist I've ever read about. I wonder how many UOGfags this pisses off.

>>136059500
>Sora declares to the three girls that Kanade is her's, because she wants to make him love her again as an experiment
>toys with him using absolute choice, and then forces him to choose once again between falling in love with one of the three main girls
>Kanade fights off the headache and declares he won't choose anyone, since he's now remembered about Sora he also remembered how wonderful it is to be in love before Sora revealed her true intentions, so he vows to fall in love on his own without anything hindering him
>Sora lets him go and says she'll allow the situation to play out since it's too interesting

I guess this counts as a final boss fight, sort of. Obviously the series isn't over but that's one huge plot point solved. There's implications that Kanade will actually be physically ABLE to fall in love now.
>>
Okay, keep reading.
>>
>>136059698
Will do and will report back later. It's easier to do these regularly rather than in one big thread so I don't forget stuff. This might annoy some people on the board though.
>>
>>136059646
>he vows to fall in love on his own without anything hindering him
Based
>>
File: NouCome Vol.3.jpg (153 KB, 703x1000) Image search: [Google]
NouCome Vol.3.jpg
153 KB, 703x1000
>>136059646
>UOG is turning into the cutest little sadist I've ever read about
As one of the few UOG that exists I'd like to know what did you mean. What does she do to be or look like a sadist?
>>
Was there anything about why the loli sensei also went through a phase of absolute choice?
>>
Doing god's work. I can actually read moon but I can't get into LNs the same way I can VNs.
>>
>>136063652
Right? There's just something about reading LNs that's off.
>>
>>136063668
It's the other way round for me. VNs are too heavily padded with filler to artificially increase the length for me to enjoy. It just becomes a horrible slog even when I try and rush through the boring parts.
>>
>>136063652
Is moon actually worth learning if I'm also going to use it in the future? I'm asking this as a polyglot who's capable of speaking several languages.
>>
Great job anon!
>>
>>136063920
Learn chink.
>>
>>136063920
>if I'm also going to use it in the future
If you use it only for chinese cartoons,no.
>>
I just hope the LN translator actually starts translating again.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.