[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was best PowerSlut? and why is it Bubbles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: smug_buttercup.png (2 MB, 1189x995) Image search: [Google]
smug_buttercup.png
2 MB, 1189x995
Who was best PowerSlut?

and why is it Bubbles?
>>
Nobody likes PowerPuffs?
>>
>>136054933
Nobody likes you.
>>
>>136054933
I doubt many people here watched PPGZ instead of the original western version. Also, it was a morning anime for little children, whereas /a/ mostly focuses on late-night anime shows.

If you want to talk about it, you might have more luck in the /ai/dle activities thread, where they do talk about morning anime shows for little kids.
Chances are that nobody will really talk about it, however. It's now over a decade old, there aren't many reruns of it currently airing on any Japanese TV channel as far as I know, and it's just nothing really special in itself.
>>
>>136055037
>>136055189
okay..
>>
File: Kaoru-Dou.jpg (25 KB, 368x500) Image search: [Google]
Kaoru-Dou.jpg
25 KB, 368x500
Kaoru the best girl
>>
We are allowed to discuss this shit but we can't talk about the RWBY manga?

Get your shit together, mods.
>>
>>136058649
PPGZ is anime though, also the original cartoon was good unlike RWBY
>>
>>136058688
>PPGZ is anime though
So? the RWBY manga is manga. Manga belongs on /a/.
>also the original cartoon was good unlike RWBY
Your opinion =/= fact.
>>
File: 1448835184808.jpg (24 KB, 335x371) Image search: [Google]
1448835184808.jpg
24 KB, 335x371
>>136058752
PPG is objectively better than RWBY. Fuck off.
>>
>>136058649
>>136058752

Anime and Manga for the context of the boarde = comes from Japan you stupid fuck

This PPG came from Japan

RWBY is /co/ material, take it to /co/, end of discussion. Not fucking difficult idiot.
>>
>>136058812
>Anime and Manga for the context of the boarde = comes from Japan
Agreed. Too bad that the RWBY manga is from Shueisha's Ultra Jump, and it's made by Shirow Miwa.
It's made in japan, by japs, it's released there and mostly consumed there. It' as japanese as the PPG anime.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.