[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone explain the story/ending of this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 650x650
Someone explain the story/ending of this
>>
>>135685524
Everybody just gave up.
>>
People underground are used to dig up some shit that people on the surface need. However the underground is split into mafia factions that vye for control of the production.

You have the texhnolyzed people squaring off against body purists. The Protagonist, a bareknuckle boxer slaps up some lady who tries to poke out his eyes during sex, turns out she has mafia people who in revenge cut off his arm and leg.

He gets them Texhnolyzed and for some reason his body doesn't need the powersource that the rest need. Then nothing happens for 15 episodes.

Finally it turns out everyone up top is dying off because of whatever. So one of the top craziest up top forcefully texhnolyzes people so they can live for eternity and be reborn. Then he gets his head punched off for taking the protag's waifu and cutting off her head.

Humanity dies off, fading to black. Also one character fucks his dad for information in an episode.
>>
that is difficult but for most it goes like this, society was going in a down fall so the most dangerous ppl where sent underground here they build a society, war break and the underground mafia was in that war against the now leader of the upper ppl, in the end of the war, the upper ppl where just waiting for dead to come and most of the down ppl died, in the end everyone just didnt know what to do anymore, the Mc ended up alone just like that girl in the image told him since she could see the future.
>>
>>135686498
best explanation ever
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 173x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 173x280
>>135686498
>Humanity dies off, fading to black. Also one character fucks his dad for information in an episode.

Kek, I like that explanation
>>
Everything is fucked and there is no hope.
>>
File: 1343723823608.jpg (35 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
1343723823608.jpg
35 KB, 852x480
>>135686714
/thread
>>
Zetsubou.

The end.
>>
>>135686775
He died too early. Most based character.
>>
>>135686805
I preferred shinji and onishi
>>
File: 1413862974860.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1413862974860.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>>135686498
>Then nothing happens for 15 episodes

kek'd audibly
>>
>>135686498
>his body doesn't need the powersource that the rest need
But this is wrong.
>>
>>135687095

Yeah, everything I said was wrong.

Except for the dad fucking.
>>
>>135686498
>People underground are used to dig up some shit that people on the surface need.

That's not even right.
>>
They die
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.