[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A TSUNDERE CHRISTMAS CAROL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 255
File: TCC0.jpg (68 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC0.jpg
68 KB, 600x600
It's that time of year again.
>>
File: TCC1.jpg (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC1.jpg
44 KB, 600x600
It was a gently snowing Christmas eve, and the faintest traces of snow began to fall on the city, each snowflake like a soft, floating, aimless kiss. Two childfriends of each sixteen years, barely adults and yet barely still children, were slowly walking home.
While they may have been childhood friends, it was merely the fact that they had known each other for a while. Their families weren't especially close, and there was no sort of arrangement to celebrate together. They would soon part ways at the next crossing.
"....." Tarou-kun seemed like he had something to say. His feet were hesitant and his walk weighted down. Ami-chan wondered what was on his mind.
"...Hey, Ami-chan." Caught off-guard by his sudden stop, Ami-chan walked abruptly into Tarou-kun's back.
"W-What was that for-" She began to rebuke him, but noticed that he seemed serious.
She decided to let him speak.
"What sort of things are you doing tomorrow?"
"Hmmm, for Christmas, you mean? Well, nothing really."
"Then..."
>>
File: TCC2.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC2.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
"Ami-chan. You know... I'd be really happy if you could spend Christmas eve with me."
"E, E, Ehhhhhhhh?!"
>>
File: TCC3.jpg (64 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC3.jpg
64 KB, 600x600
Ami-chan just felt like her mind had just been turned into a punching bag and used for speed training by Mike Tyson.
Did, did Tarou-kun just ask her to spend Christmas eve with him? Seriously?
Obviously, the answer was yes.
If only her thoughts were that straightforward.
This was a Christmas... d, d, date, wasn't it?
She didn't know what to feel.
She never expected Tarou-kun to ask so openly.
But more importantly, she needed to respond.
Was she happy about it? How was she supposed to know that?
If she accepted, wouldn't that mean that she actually felt like that and then the two of them would be and tomorrow they would--
"J, J..."
Her words were tripping over themselves.
"Just what do you think you're asking?!" She finally stammered out. "D, Don't push your luck. There's absolutely no way I like you enough to do that sort of thing with you!! Tarou-kun, you dummy! Just die!
Baka! Humbug!"
>>
File: TCC4.jpg (66 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC4.jpg
66 KB, 600x600
Ami-chan ran furious all the way home.
Tarou-kun didn't chase her, not did he seem upset.
He simply watched her run with the eyes of someone resigned to his fate.
>>
File: TCC5.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC5.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
Later that night, as Ami-chan was about to go to bed, she was still thinking about what Tarou-kun had asked her.
Really, the nerve of him...!
She was pretty angry.
>>
File: 1411210865981.jpg (53 KB, 762x388) Image search: [Google]
1411210865981.jpg
53 KB, 762x388
>>135163540
>He simply watched her run with the eyes of someone resigned to his fate.

I remembered when my friend whom i fallen for said she liked someone and asked me for help on how could she make the guy he liked fall for her.

My face was just blank for a whole week

/blog
>>
File: TCC6.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC6.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
But she was also a bit sad.
>>
File: TCC7.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC7.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
She felt she overreacted far too much to Tarou-kun's invitation.
It wasn't as if she disliked him... he just surprised her with something that sudden.
She decided to call him up and apologise a bit.
>>
I was waiting for this OP, thanks and Merry Christmas to you all.
>>
File: TCC8.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC8.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
No, no, no, it was too embarassing after all, especially after all she said today.
Tarou-kun was tough. He was usually a confident guy and he knew she was like this sometimes.
He'd be fine when she next saw him.
Thinking this, she prepared to go to sleep.
>>
File: TCC9.jpg (88 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC9.jpg
88 KB, 600x600
Then a ghost appeared from the telephone.
>>
File: TCC10.jpg (55 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC10.jpg
55 KB, 600x600
"I will warn you that this night of Christmas eve, you shall be visited by three spirits, who will show you visions of past, present and future. Heed their advice, contemplate on what you see, and ensure that you do not regret your actions on this day or from now on."
>>
>>135163516
>humbug
niiiiiice
>>
>>135163566
Are you better now, Anon?
>>
File: TCC11.jpg (29 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC11.jpg
29 KB, 600x600
And with that, the ghost vanished, leaving Ami-chan alone in the dead of night.
What could the mysterious message have meant?
Actions this day? Did they mean with Tarou-kun? Was this all some trick he was playing on her?
Baka! Humbug!
She would never in a million years do something as embarassing as go on a Christmas date with him. She was definitely, absolutely sure about that.
Now, what had it said about three more ghosts?
Well, she supposed it couldn't be helped.
Not knowing what to do, Ami-chan went to sleep.
<END OF FIRST STAVE>
>>
File: TCC12.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC12.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
It was the middle of the night, and Ami-chan woke up to visit the bathroom.
Tarou-kun's request was still the main thing on her mind, to such an extent that she wondered whether the telephone ghost was just a bad dream.
>>
Didn't it got a vn made by an anon ?
>>
how many more christmas eves will /a/ celebrate, anons?
>>
File: TCC13.jpg (63 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC13.jpg
63 KB, 600x600
"I AM THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS PAST."
With an impact like colliding meteorites, strong enough to make Ami-chan fall backwards, a giant figure burst out from behind her bathtub curtains.
"ARE YOU READY FOR THIS, KID? WE'RE GONNA FLY BACK TO YOUR PAST AND KICK SOME SENSE INTO YOU."
Glowing a fantastic pure white, like burning magnesium, the figure stepped out of the tub and stood in front of her, reaching for her hand.
"No, wait, I'm not ready--!"
"LET'S GO!"
>>
File: TCC14.jpg (73 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC14.jpg
73 KB, 600x600
A flash of white.
This was a memory from when they first met, she realised.
Come to think of it, it was a Christmas exactly eight years ago. Ami-chan had been taking a tour around a meat factory when she'd slipped on a stray sirloin and fallen off the walkway, right into the jaws of the industrial meat grinder.
Without hesitating a moment, Tarou-kun, who was also on the tour, instantly leapt after her and grabbed her hand, saving her from being minced to pieces.
It was the start of a friendship that would last eight years into the future.

"You started becoming interested in him at that time, didn't you?" The ghost of Christmas past spoke to her in a calmer voice. His words made Ami-chan blush.
"...Hmph! Well, it's obvious, isn't it? Anyone would become interested in someone who saved them from the jaws of an industrial meat grinder. It's not like he was special, or anything."
"Hahah." The ghost patted her hard on the head. "Well, fair enough. A man's gotta do more than just that to show a girl he's special."
>>
good stuff
>>
File: TCC15.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC15.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
It was another memory, the Christmas from the year after that.
Tarou-kun had bought her the present she'd really wanted for a long time - a giant stuffed rabbit with 250 carat diamond eyes.
"You're amazing, Tarou-kun." Her younger self had said. "I feel really bad that the present I got you isn't worth anywhere near as much..."
"Haha, don't worry about it." He was carefree as ever. "Ami-chan, your smiling face is a fine present for me."
"...That still isn't worth how much you paid for this." Ami-chan pouted back.
"In that case, you should keep smiling for the rest of the year. That'll be more than worth it."

It was a bit later that Ami-chan found out he'd had to work hard to earn all the money for her present.
She remembered asking him about it, and the bemused look on his face, as if he was a mischievous kid who'd been found out.
He never did tell her just how long he worked for it.

"You've still got it, right?" The ghost asked her.
"...Yeah, of course."
"That's good."
>>
File: TCC16.jpg (57 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC16.jpg
57 KB, 600x600
The next scene, from two years later.
It was a group sleepover with everyone from class on Christmas, and they had been attacked by an assassin disguised as Santa Claus.
Quickly protecting Ami-chan from harm, Tarou-kun leapt forward and hit him with a surprise attack.
After a long battle, Tarou-kun was victorious and the assassin subdued.
"...Geh!" Ami-chan turned away as she saw her past self run up and give Tarou-kun a hug.

"You used to be pretty sweet on him, didn't you?" The ghost remarked. "Not just here, but you always clung to him during school and on the way home, and he was all you used to talk about-"
"No, no, no, no! I'm not listening! There's no way I did something like that!" She cut him off.
"The proof's right in front of you, little miss."
"Okay, well maybe I did a bit, but that's just because he was cool and talented and did lots of interesting stuff! It wasn't as if he was special to me, or anything! It was just admiration as a friend, that's all!"
"Heh, so you admired him? Well, that's fair enough, given all he'd done. It sure was cute, though, the way you doted on him."
"Shut up shut up shut up!" She tried hitting him, but her hand simply passed through his body. It was kind of creepy. "Besides, it's all in the past!"
"Why'd it all stop, then?" A clear and simple question, yet it made Ami-chan look away once again.
"That's... that's because..."

To put it bluntly, she was embarassed. People teased her about their relationship. She was too self-conscious. She didn't want to be seen as that kind of lovestruck girl. After all, it was just... admiration. Of course, she can't have been in love with him.
He was Tarou-kun, who she'd known since she was eight.
There was no way it could happen, right?
So, to end the misconceptions, she seperated herself from him. They were just ordinary friends.
"...It's none of your business." She finally told the ghost.
>>
>>135163704
5. Nothing exists after 2020.
>>
>>135163693
Yes.
>>135163708
[8-bit libera me from hell intensifies]
>>
File: TCC17.jpg (62 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC17.jpg
62 KB, 600x600
A white flash.
"Well, that's it for me." The ghost of Christmas past stretched lazily. "How was your trip down memory lane, kid?"
"...It wasn't anything special." She shrugged.
"Hahah, by your definitions of 'nothing special', I'll take that as a fine compliment." He laughed.
"Hey, Ami-chan. Want me to give you some advice?"
"Not really."
"I think the answer to what you should do will become clearer once you realise just how much that boy thinks of you."
"...I used to think that I knew that." She mumbled, "But... now I'm not sure if I'm ready for things like romance, or l-love..."
"Heheh." The ghost laughed again. He seemed like a pretty carefree person.
"Girls like you have a real iron guard on their hearts. You never let out what you really feel. Maybe you don't even know yourself.
That boy, though... I'm sure he'll be able to break through.
He's already let you into his heart. If you stand back, you can watch as he drills into yours.
...Yeah, you need to let him drill into you."
"Don't phrase it in such a stupid way!!"
"And once he's in your heart," It seemed the ghost was ignoring her, "I hope you take good care of him."
"...Don't... don't decide that on your own, stupid---"
"Take care with the other two ghosts. They can both be quite a handful."
There was another flash, and he was gone.
<END OF SECOND STAVE>
>>
Merry Christmas, /a/
>>
File: TCC18.jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC18.jpg
42 KB, 600x600
Ami-chan found herself once again in the frame of her bathroom door, exactly where she fell.
There was no way she could pass that experience just now off as a dream.
Which meant, of course, that she was probably in store to meet two more ghosts after this.
She frantically turned her head, searching for anything out of the ordinary--
And saw them.
>>
File: TCC19.jpg (23 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC19.jpg
23 KB, 600x600
A pair of eyes above the sink, glowing with a fierce solemnity.
"Greetings. I am the ghost of Christmas present."
>>
File: TCC20.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC20.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
"I am sure you are capable enough to have figured out the system, so we can proceed immediately to the task.
I will show you a scene, a single scene, that is taking place at this very moment.
Pay careful attention. It would be a bit unfortunate if you didn't understand at all."
>>
File: TCC21.jpg (28 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC21.jpg
28 KB, 600x600
"What... what is this?"
Once again, after a flash of white, Ami-chan found herself watching a new scene.
This time, an unfamiliar one.
"As you can see, we are currently witnessing the actions of Tarou-kun." The ghost explained.
"N, No way this is Tarou-kun..."
The room was almost impossibly dark, save for the rectangle of light, the computer monitor's silent scream, radiating out into the room. Tarou-kun sat at his desk, purposelessly typing away. Engaging in hollow conversations with an empty world, listening for an echo. Then there were his eyes.
Eyes that had soaked up countless whispers of some alien, unforgiven coldness, that stared into mind-forged voids as he sat alone.
This wasn't the energetic Tarou-kun that she knew.
She couldn't comprehend what had caused such a drastic change in him.
Sure, even if he really... l, liked Ami-chan... he wasn't the sort of person to get this depressed over a declined invitation.
Even though it was practically a confession.
Tarou-kun wouldn't stay down over that.
"Why... even on Christmas eve... why is he all alone?"
"It seems you are unaware of that boy's circumstances." The ghost calmly spoke.
>>
File: 1448543338626.gif (36 KB, 679x604) Image search: [Google]
1448543338626.gif
36 KB, 679x604
>baka humbug

Every time
>>
Is anyone going to translate this for hiro-sama?
>>
File: TCC22.jpg (30 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC22.jpg
30 KB, 600x600
"You are aware his parents passed away two years ago?"
"Yeah... But he still has a little sister..."
"Yesterday, she collapsed and was sent to hospital for emergency surgery. Tarou-kun wasn't allowed to see her. She is currently in critical condition with an uncertain chance of survival."
"What? He never said anything about that--"
"As strange as it was, he had a reason. He wanted to always seem infallible to you. He did not want you to worry about him. Looking at him now, though, it seems clear that someone worrying would be an appropriate response."
"T, That doesn't make sense...!" Ami-chan frantically tried to deny it. She had to deny something about this whole twisted situation. "If he really wanted me not to worry, why did he invite me over for Christmas? Was he planning to tell me then? Even if not, I would have noticed his sister wasn't there!"
"Well, it's true that was a slightly irrational decision of his. I suppose it is because in the end, Tarou-kun is only human.
For an instant, this evening, he felt so isolated that he couldn't help but reach out. At that moment, and tonight, he is truly at his weakest. Fortunately, your denial caused him to realise his error. This is why he did not pursue you."
"But... still... Tarou-kun... I know him... he's braver than this..."
"The scenes shown to you by Christmas Past were, of course, in the past. In truth, Tarou-kun was never particularly brave. The primary motivator for his charisma was always the desire to stay strong for the target of his affections.
If you are being slow, that person is you. This is not your fault, but in the time he does not spend with you, he is notably less confident."
>>
It's good to see that traditions don't die.
>>
>>135163723
oh fuck
that could've went so wrong
>>
Flash.

"No way..." She whispered, back in her bathroom. "...I need to call him."
"I will leave you to it." The ghost's image flickered. "But perhaps you would benefit from this bit of reflection:
Human emotions are volatile and difficult to interpret. With what feelings will you make your call?
An affection on equal level with his? Simple concern? Or, as he would most resent, mere pity?"
"...I'm not pitying him." Ami-chan spoke. "I'll help him. ...Because I'm concerned, of course."
"If that is what you say, then so be it." The ghost finally faded into the darkness.
<END OF THIRD STAVE>
<WARNING: FORCED DRAMA INCOMING>
>>
>>135163516
Fucking tsundere. Seriously.
>>
File: TCC24.jpg (38 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC24.jpg
38 KB, 600x600
"...He's not answering."
Ami-chan was a bit wary about using the phone after the event earlier, but she eventually gathered the courage to dial Tarou-kun's number.
However, it seemed that her efforts were in vain.
She decided she would visit him on Christmas, after all.
...But even then, what would she say to him? Wouldn't she make it worse? She still didn't know how to answer his feelings.

A strange feeling brushed down her back. She had already felt it three times that night.
"...I know you're there, ghost. I, It's not like I'm scared or anything... but come out where I can see you."
>>
>>135163900
nigga are you underestimating Tarou-the Motherfucking-kun?
>>
File: TCC25.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC25.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
"I'm already here."
"E-Ehhh?!"
Impossible. The voice had appeared from right behind her.
"H, how?" Ami-chan cried as she spun around. "I didn't sense your ghostly aura at all!"
"Naive." The ghost spoke plainly. "Just because I'm the Ghost of Christmas Future, did you assume I was going to be a ghost?"
"Of course I would, idiot!"
"In this world, the only idiots are the unprepared."
"Are you making this up as you go along?"
"Silence. Now, observe. I will show you the future which you have carved for yourself."
>>
>>135163904
>forced drama
>not the most glorious panel ever
Go read Medaka Box and come back senpai
>>
>>135163848
I remember when this story was first bring told, this is when people lost their shit
>>
File: incubator.png (85 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
incubator.png
85 KB, 500x500
>>135163848
>>
>>135163941
KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 595x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 595x469
>>135163941
Every year
>>
File: TCC26.jpg (23 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC26.jpg
23 KB, 600x600
A flash.

This is... Tarou-kun's room?
>>
>>135163941
KUBOOOO
>>
File: TCC27.jpg (25 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC27.jpg
25 KB, 600x600
Wait... what's that?
>>
>>135163958
is he changing a light bulb? that would explain the rope , I always use a rope
>>
>>135163979
It's my room on christmas eve!
>>
>>135163958
>>135163979
Hello darkness my old friend.
>>
File: TCC28.jpg (23 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC28.jpg
23 KB, 600x600
It can't be-
>>
>>135163986
How? Teach me, senpai.
>>
File: TCC29.jpg (22 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC29.jpg
22 KB, 600x600
Stop
>>
File: TCC30.jpg (16 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
TCC30.jpg
16 KB, 600x596
Stop.
>>
File: light.jpg (40 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
light.jpg
40 KB, 600x600
>>135164007
you got to make sure the knee is in right or you'll fall
>>
File: TCC31.jpg (10 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC31.jpg
10 KB, 600x600
Stop!
>>
やめろおおおおおおおおおおおお
>>
File: TCC32.jpg (20 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC32.jpg
20 KB, 600x600
A new scene.

Tarou-kun's life ended soon after he was informed of his little sister's death.
Ami-chan was informed of this in turn.

To be honest, Ami-chan didn't even need to be shown this scene of the future.
That was because every tear, every cry, and every movement,
Ami-chan understood them.
Even if it hadn't happened yet, it was going to be a reality. And she had seen it first-hand.
The Ami-chan in the vision cried. Ami-chan knew the end of every sentence before they even began.
"Tarou-kun! Why did--"
--you think that you were alone?
"Didn't you realise--"
--that I would have been there?
"...No. Of course--"
--he didn't. Because I never told him.
"It's all--"
--my fault.
"If only I'd--"
--been more honest.

Tears.
And a flash.
>>
>>135164053
Don't you have to put the rope up there too? Or do you just have a noose near every ceiling light in your house.
>>
File: TCC33.jpg (15 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC33.jpg
15 KB, 600x600
"Do you see now?"
>>
>>135164101
my parents told me every house has a noose already installed
>>
File: Untitled.png (13 KB, 778x903) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
13 KB, 778x903
>>
T H E   H E A R T
H
E

H
E
A
R
T
>>
File: TCC34.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC34.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
"This is what's important. Listen to it.
Cut out all the background noise.
You care for this boy. That much is obvious.
But how deep does that affection run? Is it enough to save him?
Be honest."
"...Fine. Let me think about it."
>>
>>135164114
> are you making this up as you go along?
>>
File: 1401572080122.png (185 KB, 456x480) Image search: [Google]
1401572080122.png
185 KB, 456x480
I don't know what to feel right now
>>
>>135164141
>"...Fine. Let me think about it."

Every time, she sees him hang himself and still hesitate.
>>
File: TCC35.jpg (38 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC35.jpg
38 KB, 600x600
Tarou-kun is my important friend. I can start from there.
Is that all there is to it?
No. There's more.
Is it pity?
Well, he's certainly in a pretty pitiful state right now, but I don't think that's it.
I don't want to help him just because of that.
It's something more positive.
It doesn't actually matter whether he's sad or cheerful. Either way, it would be nice if I was with him.
I guess I can say there's nothing about him I dislike.
Really, in the end, I know exactly what answer these ghosts are trying to make me say.
And I know it's probably true.
I want to deny it.
But there's no point. Especially in front of an omniscient ghost. I said I'd be honest. Just this once.

"...I... I'm in love with T, T, Tarou-kun."
>>
File: heart.jpg (54 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
heart.jpg
54 KB, 450x338
>>135164114
YES I SEE THE FUCKING HEART, BUT WHAT DO I CUT FIRST DOCTOR?
>>
File: TCC36.jpg (68 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC36.jpg
68 KB, 600x600
"AAAAAAAAHHH! IT'S EMBARASSING EMBARASSING EMBARASSING EMBARASSING EMBARASSING!
AFTER ALL THAT SELF-DOUBT AND POINTLESS ANGST I JUST REALISED SOMETHING EVERYONE ELSE PROBABLY FIGURED OUT RIGHT AT THE START!
AFTER ALL THAT FIGHTING AND THOSE INSULTS, IT TURNS OUT I'M ACTUALLY IN LOVE WITH HIM!
I'M LIKE THE STUPID LOVE INTEREST IN SOME BAD ROMANCE COMEDY!
WHY AM I SUCH AN IDIOT?! DID I THINK THAT TINGLY FEELING IN MY CHEST WAS HEARTBURN OR SOMETHING?
I CAN FEEL EVERY SHALLOW PRETENSE AND ACT I'VE PUT UP CRUMBLING AND COMING BACK TO SMACK ME IN THE FACE!
'IT'S NOT AS IF I DID IT FOR YOU, OR ANYTHING'?! WHAT KIND OF LINE IS THAT? WHAT THE HELL, ME?
I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO SET ON FIRE SOMEONE JUST BURY ME IN THE MARIANAS TRENCH RIGHT NOW
IT'S EMBARASSING EMBARASSING EMBARASSING EMBARASSING EMBARASSING EMBARASSING EMBARASSING EMBARASSING!"
>>
File: puke.jpg (30 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
puke.jpg
30 KB, 600x450
>>135163450
>sixteen years
Dropped hard
>>
File: TCC37.jpg (39 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC37.jpg
39 KB, 600x600
But she soon got over it.
>>
>>135164184
HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG
>>
>>135164207
Every time.
>>
File: TCC38.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC38.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
"I see you've reached your decision."
"I have. Thank you, ghosts."
"You are very welcome."
"I just have one question, though..."
"Yes?"
"That future you showed me... I'm pretty sure Tarou-kun was wearing the exact same clothes as he did today."
"That's because the character designer was lazy and only gave you one outfit each."
"Stop joking around!"
"You are naive. Just because I showed you the future, did you just assume it was the distant-"
"Just tell me!"
"His sister is already dead. The scene you saw will happen in roughly ten minutes."
"...Wait, what?"

<END OF FOURTH STAVE>
<DEEP AND COMPELLING FINALE APPROACHING>
>>
File: 1449335693559.jpg (154 KB, 896x792) Image search: [Google]
1449335693559.jpg
154 KB, 896x792
>>135164184
THIS IS WHY TSUNDERES DESERVE THIS KIND OF SUFFERING
>>
>>135163552
The nerve.
>>
File: TCC39.jpg (17 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC39.jpg
17 KB, 600x600
Tarou-kun was sad.
He was alone on Christmas.
His sister was dead.
His sister was dead.
It felt like the world had expanded out around him and an empty darkness had filled the gaps.
Any way he walked, he would only be met with nothing.
In the end, there was only one way out.

Of course, he was wrong, but here, right now, in his cold bedroom on Christmas eve, with all his family dead, this was the only way he could see.
Push it away. Push it all away.

Something shattered downstairs. A window. A burglar?
Well, it didn't matter.
Soon, nothing would matter. And all would be good. Once nothing mattered, there would be nothing that could make things worse if it went wrong.

Push it away. Push it all away.
>>
File: 1447547468915.png (474 KB, 985x720) Image search: [Google]
1447547468915.png
474 KB, 985x720
>>135164114
>You really are making this up as you go along, huh.
>>
File: 1430707162292.jpg (1 MB, 1442x1614) Image search: [Google]
1430707162292.jpg
1 MB, 1442x1614
>>135164184
>>
File: TCC40.jpg (36 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC40.jpg
36 KB, 600x600
>>
File: 1420457034253.png (25 KB, 213x214) Image search: [Google]
1420457034253.png
25 KB, 213x214
>>135163941
>"Are you making this up as you go along?"

Every year.
>>
>>135164114
Every year this still get me, loli Kubo where.
>>
>>135164256
JUST
DO IT
MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE
DOOOOO IIIIIIT
>>
File: TCC41.jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC41.jpg
42 KB, 600x600
"Tarou-kun! Listen up, because I'm only telling you this once!
Actually, I like you! Like, the super-like type!"
"Love?"
"Y, Yeah! That! Don't forget it!
Even when I act angry or annoyed with you, that's just another way of me saying I like you!
Because I like you so much that when you treat me nicely, I get so happy that I have to distract myself or else I'd get totally lost!
When I get angry and blush, it means you're doing a good job!
Ah, but there will be times when I'm actually angry, so be careful!
But most of the time it should be okay, because I like you!
D, Do you understand?"
Tarou-kun blinked once.
"I understand."
And smiled.
"I like you too, Ami-chan."
"W, W, Well, I knew that, of course!" Ami-chan's blush had swept completely over her face.
"Did you really?"
"Y, Yeah, some ghosts told me!"
"I see."
"So, because you're my b, b, boyfriend now, you can't kill yourself!"
"Okay."
"And I'm really sorry to hear about your sister!"
"Thank you."
"I'll help you through all your trauma and stuff, so don't kill yourself!"
"I already said I won't."
"I need to double check!"
"That's very like you, Ami-chan."
"I, It's not like I doubted you or anything, but--!"

It seemed somehow, they would be able to sort things out.
Their real journey begins here, but really, once you've saved each other from suicide and meat grinders, it's probably going to be smooth sailing from then on.
>>
>>135164279
*click
>>
>>135164184
fucking perfect
>>
File: TCC42.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TCC42.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
"Hey, Ami-chan."
"Yeah?"
"Thanks for finally being honest with yourself."
"...S, Stop it, Tarou-kun..."

<END OF FINAL STAVE>

As always, it's been a pleasure. Merry Christmas, /a/.
>>
>>135163566

Dont post pics when someone is dumping something.

You deserve to get cu.cked.
>>
File: 1380855707430.jpg (26 KB, 474x335) Image search: [Google]
1380855707430.jpg
26 KB, 474x335
>>135163941
Kubo, don't ever stop
>>
File: 1354172432405.jpg (129 KB, 825x795) Image search: [Google]
1354172432405.jpg
129 KB, 825x795
>>135164298
>"So, because you're my b, b, boyfriend now, you can't kill yourself!"
>"Okay."
>"And I'm really sorry to hear about your sister!"
>"Thank you."
>>
>>135164329
Merry Christmas, Anonymous.
>>
File: 1391346244326.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1391346244326.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>135164298
>it has colors
WAIT. I DON'T REMEMBER IT THIS WAY.
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!
>>
>>135164329
Thank you for the dump. Merry Christmas, OP.
>>
>>135164329
Thanks OP!
>>
>>135164184
And this is why tsundere is shitdere.
>>
File: 1374334554034.png (506 KB, 1149x643) Image search: [Google]
1374334554034.png
506 KB, 1149x643
Merry Christmas /a/
>>
Mods, sticky please
>>
Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i93vXUKqnI
>>
File: 1397831137535.gif (895 KB, 432x199) Image search: [Google]
1397831137535.gif
895 KB, 432x199
>>135164329
>Taro-kun no imouto
>>
>>135164373

>Shitting on tsundere in the yearly christmas carol thread

>>>/out/
>>
>>135164329
Thanks again, /a/non. Merry Christmas.
>>
>>135164329
Merri Kurisumasu.
>>
Merry Christmas /a/nons. Don't drink too much and enjoy quality time with the people you care about.

Or just get shitfaced while staring at pictures of your Waifu.
>>
File: 346.jpg (62 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
346.jpg
62 KB, 466x700
>>135164283
I can't find the image you seek so take this sloppy gift.
>>
>>135164141
>Cut out all the background noise.
KUUUUUUUUUUUBOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 1450612082902.jpg (237 KB, 1542x1031) Image search: [Google]
1450612082902.jpg
237 KB, 1542x1031
Meri Kurisumasu /a/!
>>
>>135164329
Merry Christmas you lovable faggot.
>>
File: 1419435012328.jpg (70 KB, 832x618) Image search: [Google]
1419435012328.jpg
70 KB, 832x618
Never gets old
>>
Thanks OP!
>>
>>135164329
Merry Christmas, story teller.
>>
>>135164329
Thanks OP. Merry Christmas, f/a/gs.
>>
Merry Christmas /a/ and don't kill yourself yet
>>
File: 1372881912469.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1372881912469.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
>>135164298
>"Tarou-kun! Listen up, because I'm only telling you this once!
>Actually, I like you! Like, the super-like type!"
Stop it I'm dead
>>
>>135164458
Too late.
>>
File: Merry Christmas.jpg (137 KB, 640x489) Image search: [Google]
Merry Christmas.jpg
137 KB, 640x489
Merry Christmas /a/
>>
>Christmas
>no music
>no hats
Does Hiroyuki not know how things are done here?
>>
>>135164184
This is how all tsuntsun's should react
>>
>>135164329
Merry Christmas OP
>>
Thank you Opie
Merry Christmas f/a/gs
;_;
>>
>>135164458
I don't plan on it yet. I still want to party with you fags on new years like always.
>>
>>135164475
This Christmas Wave cured the Edge.
Beautiful.
>>
Thank you OP and Merry Christmas!
>>
>>135163744
How can a kid afford to buy 2 250 carat diamonds?
>>
What are /a/nons drinking tonight? Rum on the rocks for me.
>>
Merry christmas, f/a/ggots!
>>
File: merry christmas.jpg (2 MB, 1176x4099) Image search: [Google]
merry christmas.jpg
2 MB, 1176x4099
>>135164475
A truly magical time of year.
>>
>>135164507
It's Tarou-kun.
>>
>>135164511
Sober for two months now.
>>
File: 1450296945091.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450296945091.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
>>135164184
That's why tsundere is the best dere, their suffering is top notch
>>
Merry Kurisumasu!
>>
>>135164298
>Even when I act angry or annoyed with you, that's just another way of me saying I like you!
>Because I like you so much that when you treat me nicely, I get so happy that I have to distract myself or else I'd get totally lost!
>When I get angry and blush, it means you're doing a good job!
>Ah, but there will be times when I'm actually angry, so be careful!
Nice warning Ami
>>
File: 1433520344278.jpg (58 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1433520344278.jpg
58 KB, 500x500
>>135164232
>"That's because the character designer was lazy and only gave you one outfit each."
>>
File: 1324875046710.png (422 KB, 1275x600) Image search: [Google]
1324875046710.png
422 KB, 1275x600
>>135164350
The last two images always has colours, since the first time it was posted.
>>135164406
Thank you, very much. I found what I was looking for.
>>
>>135164329
Merry Christmas
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 480x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 480x410
>>135164533
> pros: season 2 confirmed
>>
File: 1395820793108.jpg (35 KB, 301x267) Image search: [Google]
1395820793108.jpg
35 KB, 301x267
>>135164545
Great day to unsober yourself.
>>
>>135164500
What? Did I miss the new chapter?
>>
>>135164329
Merry Christmas anon and to all faglords.
>>
>>135164329
Merry Christmas, OP.
>>
>>135164329
Merry Christmas OP
>>
>>135164533
and now Fafner will ruin christmas for /m/
>>
>>135164608
Chasing the family with an axe while drunk would be traditional here
>>
File: 1450839697221.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1450839697221.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>135164533
>>135164601
>another Christmas and still no season 2 announcement
>>
>>135164172
The red one
>>
WHERE ARE THE HATS?
>>
File: kurimasu.png (113 KB, 444x432) Image search: [Google]
kurimasu.png
113 KB, 444x432
>>135164734
This?
>>
>>135164752
It's because no one translated the carol into hironese
>>
Can't help but wonder how this would play out if she were a yandere.
>>
>>135164184
zenkichi please
>>
File: image.png (290 KB, 782x577) Image search: [Google]
image.png
290 KB, 782x577
>>135164659
Kjeh
>>
File: 1438585560271.png (32 KB, 1585x1527) Image search: [Google]
1438585560271.png
32 KB, 1585x1527
>>135163516
>Baka! Humbug!

every time
>>
>>135164547
I think in your image's case the true sufferers are the fanbase
>>
>>135164784
How should it be written? Would it center on her killing the imouto herself?
>>
File: 1445189048974.png (605 KB, 2363x1866) Image search: [Google]
1445189048974.png
605 KB, 2363x1866
>>135163883
Hiro is a master English-man, he doesn't need TLs
>>
>>135163437
Thank you for this "Seasonal and Annual Speciality" I enjoy it more and more with time.
>>
File: 1448165371005.png (967 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448165371005.png
967 KB, 1280x720
>>135164659
>perheellishomo
>>
>>135164880
She'd probably lock him in her rape dungeon after finding out he wants to kill himself to be finally free from her.
>>
>>135164659
>Not going to marketplace instead
>>
>>135164880
>Ami-chan asks Tarou-kun to spend Christmas Eve together
>He rejects her, but doesn't suspect anything wrong with her or that leaving her alone would be bad
>He's visited by the three ghosts
>Past shows him some fucked up shit she did as a kid, establishing her as a clear yandere
>Present shows her room being covered wall to wall with pictures of Tarou-kun, and how she's in hysterics over the rejection
>Future shows him Ami-chan stabbing him to death
>There's only two minutes left before she comes to kill him
>>
File: 1387609055151.png (306 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
1387609055151.png
306 KB, 1200x600
>>135164777
I thought Hiro studied at a university in the US, I'm sure he can read English.
>>
File: 1399391381353.png (191 KB, 394x296) Image search: [Google]
1399391381353.png
191 KB, 394x296
>>135165031
>>
>>135165031
I'd like to see a story with a yandere girl and a tsundere boy.
>>
>>135165132
how about a yandere halloween?
>>
Sticky when?
>>
File: yes fuck yes.jpg (14 KB, 292x315) Image search: [Google]
yes fuck yes.jpg
14 KB, 292x315
thank you baby jesus
>>
>>135165162
> trick or treat!
> Uuuuh, p-please don't stab me...
> I-It's n-n-not like I h-hate you or a-anything...
> I-I'm j-just a l-little nervous abou-
> Please put the knife down!
> NO DONT
> AAAAAAAAAH

And that was the last anyone heard of tarou-kun
>>
File: rolling_girls_christmas.png (357 KB, 754x378) Image search: [Google]
rolling_girls_christmas.png
357 KB, 754x378
Merry Christmas /a/.
>>
>>135164329
Thanks OP. Merry Christmas.
>>
File: u041.jpg (189 KB, 598x564) Image search: [Google]
u041.jpg
189 KB, 598x564
>>135164937
>rape dungeon
Come on anon, just a simple tie down to the bed would do.
>couple of days before Christmas eve
>his sister dies from an accident
>he falls into despair
>she saves him from himself
>he's mostly happy with her
>she gets jelly and craycray anytime he talks to another girl
>one day she snaps and locks him in his room
>ties him to his bed and promises to protect him
>he tells her he doesn't need to be protected, he'll protect her
>she says he was unable to protect her from the hatred and jealousy burning inside her from seeing him and his sister happy together
>he pauses for a moment
>realization that his sister's death was no accident and she killed her
>he's angry as shit
>can't do anything because shit, tied to the bed
>days go by, she feeds, bathe, wipes his ass
>he's dead inside, full despair on his face while she's bright as can be
>Christmas eve she gives him a nice sweater she made
>he smiles faintly
>she goes out to the store to get some more food
>his smile: gone
>she comes back to an empty bed
>begins panicking
>hears something swinging inside the closet
>opens it to find his body hanging from a noose made from the sweater
>she just smiles at it
>"It's okay, I can still protect you"
>takes his body and places it back in the bed
>brings one of the bags from the store in the room
>pulls out a cake and places it on his body
>"Merry Christmas"
>>
>>135164329
Merry Christmas /a/! I love you all!
>>
Merry Christmas.

We should have more of it.
>A kuudere christmas carol
>>
>>135164329
Merry Christmas.
>>
>>135164329
Merry Christmas anons, I love you all
>>
Merry クリスマス.
>>
>>135164784
>>135164880
>>135165031
>>135165377
>>135165162
>>135165273
i won't be suprised if it actually be a thing, next halloween
>>
>>135164329

Merry christmas, /a/
>>
Thanks doc.
>>
File: qYYez.jpg (121 KB, 1004x696) Image search: [Google]
qYYez.jpg
121 KB, 1004x696
HOOOO HO HO HO
Merry Christmas Anons
HOOOO HO HO HO
>>
>>135165585
If I weren't busy with my own stuff, I'd like to write one for each of the others: yan-, dan-, kuu-, god-
>>
>>135164329
Merry Christmas
>>
>>135164329
Thanks anon. Appreciate it. Merry Christmas everyone.
>>
>>135164329
Merry Christmas, /a/
>>
>>135163943
I don't remember any forced drama in Medaka Box.
>>
>>135164329
Merry Christmas, /a/nons.
>>
File: 1441992810078.png (66 KB, 419x277) Image search: [Google]
1441992810078.png
66 KB, 419x277
>>135164184
Fucking kek. After reading Medaka Box I finally get this panel.
>>
>>135164329
Merry Christmas /a/
my last year of being a NEET, it's been fun.
>>
>>135164329
Merry Christmas everyone!
>>
>>135164329
Merry Christmas.
>>
Merry Christmas you imperialistic infidels bombing my country
>>
File: 7812432a1acde630dd965701b82d5c5d.png (907 KB, 4230x5995) Image search: [Google]
7812432a1acde630dd965701b82d5c5d.png
907 KB, 4230x5995
>>135164184
>WHY AM I SUCH AN IDIOT?! DID I THINK THAT TINGLY FEELING IN MY CHEST WAS HEARTBURN OR SOMETHING?
Yeah, this is always a great line
>>
I thought my onee-sama would come back today. I am so stupid. Always setting myself up for sadness.
>>
File: 78998.jpg (283 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
78998.jpg
283 KB, 1280x720
Why not play the game version as well?

https://github.com/bibanon/bibanon/wiki/A-Tsundere-Christmas-Carol
>>
>>135166489
I generally only download things from paysites with a fixed address so I can sue if I get any maleware on my comp from it.
>>
>>135166489
I was waiting for someone to post it
>>
>>135164184

This scene and dialogue will always be amazing.
>>
>>135166167
>my last year of being a NEET
y-yeah...this'll be my last year being a fast ass. Time to get serious next year.
>>
>>135166002
Nobody said that.
>>
>>135164329
Thanks for the dump anon-kun. Merry Christmas.
>>
>>135166536
Come on, do you really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet with malicious intent and upload viruses?
>>
>>135164329
Merry Christmas /a/
>>
>>135166536
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-3rXgSy6T8
>>
>>135164329
Frohe Weihnachten, /a/
>>
>>135164329
Merry Christmas
>>
File: Yuno christmas 3.jpg (29 KB, 320x291) Image search: [Google]
Yuno christmas 3.jpg
29 KB, 320x291
Merry Christmas you faggots.
>>
File: 145498465165165.png (92 KB, 292x292) Image search: [Google]
145498465165165.png
92 KB, 292x292
>>135166820
Merry christmas faggot.
>>
>>135166820
>>135166852
merry christmas /a/, you goddamn homos
>>
>>135164381
>>135165174
This. Mods sticky please.
>>
>>135163941
Every fucking time
>>
>>135164184
toradora-tier cringeworthy
>>
File: 1372493930481.png (85 KB, 275x516) Image search: [Google]
1372493930481.png
85 KB, 275x516
>>135163437
Merry Christmas Faggots.
>>
Merry Christmas /a/
>>
Best tradition
>>
>>135164329
Merry Christmas OP and /a/nons.
>>
Last year somebody make an .swf

DID ANYONE SAVE IT??
>>
>>135163437
Another year has past.
Merry Christmas /a/
>>
File: 1337137454326.png (74 KB, 500x469) Image search: [Google]
1337137454326.png
74 KB, 500x469
>Stickied
>>
>sticky

IT'S TIME
>>
I hope everyone can have a Merry Christmas this year.
>>
merry christmas, everyone
>>
It's a yearly tradition, I don't think she exactly needs a sticky.

Ah well, Merry Christmas /a/.
>>
POSTING IN A STICKY
>>
File: 1438272162059.gif (182 KB, 190x190) Image search: [Google]
1438272162059.gif
182 KB, 190x190
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
Posting in a sticky, etc.
>>
>>135167339
Please reply before other boards swarm in and make this +2000 replies
>>
>sticky
Literally why
>>
So far this year's Christmas sucks.
>>
>>135167616
How's your first Christmas on /a/?
>>
>>135167621
No Haruhi announcement really put a damper on things. That and it's too warm for snow, even in Canada. This is ridiculous.
>>
Posting on a

T
I
C
K
Y

tread.
>>
>sticky
But why, I like our comfy christmas threads.
>>
>>135164329
Joyeux Noël.
>>
>sticky
THANKS MODS
MERRY CHRISTMAS
>>
>>135167639
How's yours?
>>
>>135164329
Merry Christmas everybody.
>>
>>135164329
Merry Christmas /a/
>>
File: 1448433194468.png (664 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1448433194468.png
664 KB, 900x900
WHICH TOUHOU WOULD YOU FUG
>>
>>135167339
You sure you didn't mean the VN?
>>
File: 1419430704376.jpg (189 KB, 811x1584) Image search: [Google]
1419430704376.jpg
189 KB, 811x1584
>>135163437
I love it every year
>>
Merry Christmas fags.
I feel cold tonight.
;_;
>>
File: 1447283477340.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447283477340.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
Merry xmas
Hang in there
>>
>>135167687
Reimu, but only her armpits.
>>
>>135163941
>"Are you making this up as you go along?"
Classic
>>
>>135167640
>No Haruhi announcement really put a damper on things
I am still surprised people have expectations that they will announce something. Especially after the whole pachinko thing.
Just let it go and you will be more happy for it as you won't be crushed every time it comes up.
>>
Merry Christmas, you raging f/a/ggots.
>>
File: ss+(2014-12-25+at+07.13.42).jpg (67 KB, 373x436) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2014-12-25+at+07.13.42).jpg
67 KB, 373x436
>>
Posting in a mother fucking sticky!

Tsundere Carol best love story ever told
>>
im not even christian but
Merry christmas /a/nons
>>
Merry Christmas everyone. I wonder if someone will do a Keit-Ai christmas story.
>>
Here comes the new count.
>>
File: CWqjeMIVAAEglcm.png (305 KB, 527x427) Image search: [Google]
CWqjeMIVAAEglcm.png
305 KB, 527x427
>>135167687
>>
>>135167339
The Vn was posted here

>>135166489
>>
>>135163516
I still have no idea what Humbug means
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 255

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.