[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How were people surprised Hinata/Naruto became end game? Even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 480x480
How were people surprised Hinata/Naruto became end game? Even in part 1 it was kind of obvious.
>>
>>118185248

Considering the story has had almost NO romantic development in it?

Yes, I was surprised. One character showing romantic interest in another without reciprocation, does not a romance make. Naruto didnt even acknowledge her feelings THE ENTIRE series. For fuck's sake, the entire anime so far, with all it's fillers and extra development? Still, no real romantic or relationship development.

You've GOT to be kidding me if you seriously think Naruto and Hinata's romance was developed in any fashion. In fact, Naruto losing relationship/attraction for Sakura had more development than anything.
>>
File: 1235800569990.gif (92 KB, 75x116) Image search: [Google]
1235800569990.gif
92 KB, 75x116
>>118185391
Keep in mind that this is a Shounen manga. There shouldn't be any obvious romantic moments showing all over the place.
From all the little hints we got, I really felt it is going to be Hinata end game. Especially after the "I hate people who lie to themselves"
>>
>>118185248

I'm kind of surprised Ninja Jesus didn't die, to be honest.

With the ridiculous amount of focus Sasuke got I thought Naruto was going to die post-timeskip and pass the baton of becoming hokage to him. I figured that would be the only way of redeeming him, but I guess saying "sorry" really does cut it sometimes? I stopped reading Naruto years ago.
>>
>>118185391
What narusaku moments happened which support the pair? Sakura was always for sasukes dick. Naruto had a small crush on her kind of but once hinata confessed, marihuana was basically locked.
>>
>>118185494
No Naruto was never going to die. Him being Hokage was his dream and all yada. It's why people who think luffy will die as soon as he finds one piece are retarded.
>>
I kind of expected that. It was like fate, it was meant to be. Given Hinata became such a catch, why the fuck would Naruto get marooned with Sakura's stank ass?
>>
Well anime's partially to blame, they heavily played NS in fillers. And also some people only see what they want to see.
>>
>>118185486
>Keep in mind that this is a Shounen manga. There shouldn't be any obvious romantic moments showing all over the place.
Bleach, Kenshin, Trigun, FMP, FMA all are chock-full of obvious romantic moments.
>>
File: 670-95.jpg (53 KB, 712x800) Image search: [Google]
670-95.jpg
53 KB, 712x800
>>118185248
>How were people surprised Hinata/Naruto became end game?

Like most shonen, I figured it'd just have an open ending rather than picking a girl and such. Story may be pretty shit, but at least he stuck to his guns and actually picked the couple and made a fucking movie about how they came to be a couple in the first place.
>>
>>118185621
This. Shonen battle makes it easier. Only one girl was after the Naruto the entire time and that was Hinata.

>>118185571
>filler
I stopped after shippuden came on.
>>
>>118185391
>Naruto didnt even acknowledge her feelings THE ENTIRE series.
Too busy dealing with plot to deal with romance.
>>
File: 1104223764688.png (75 KB, 211x173) Image search: [Google]
1104223764688.png
75 KB, 211x173
Can you feel it coming?

You had your chance, but you failed to prove you can be anything other than bunch of general making shitposters.
>>
Kill yourselves Narutards.
>>
>>118185248
I didn't think Naruhina was gonna happen. But I sure as hell knew he wasn't gonna end up with Sakura
>>
>>118185705

Read that in Tiffany Grant's voice.
>>
Despite him ending up with Hinata, his relationship with sasuke makes it a yaoi manga. That page at the end of 698 or whatever was so gay.
>>
>>118185685
Let's be honest: Glaciers have moved faster than the plot in Naruto.
>>
File: 78==987.gif (2 MB, 637x353) Image search: [Google]
78==987.gif
2 MB, 637x353
>>118185514
>Sakura

But at least she becomes a bit better of a character in the movie. Just a shame they waited this long to make her a somewhat bearable character in her onee-san role towards the two.
>>
>>118185391
Anon was right on the money.
Also the story of the manga was about camaraderie and magical ninjas shooting fireballs at each other. The focus was simple acknowledgement. If romantic shit were to exist it was always going to be barebones. Compared to what could have happened (open end or going the DBZ route) the manga's romantic plot found a fair amount of closure AND a separate story where the romantic development of the MC was touched upon as its own thing.
>>
>>118185806
>Glaciers have moved faster than the plot in Naruto.

Just look how long and how much of the overall series the Ninja War took up.
>>
>>118185789
A dubfag as well, I see.

I am completely unsurprised.
>>
>>118185806
Funny thing is that in-universe probably not much more than two months must have passed since Nardo came back with Jiraiya.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wK4LkQMepA
Narusaku will be end game.
>>
>>118185864
The anime fillers made it clear that months if, not straight up a year or so took place after Jiraiya's return.

I dont even fucking know why I bother defending this shit series.

Goddamn it's so badly written and yet I defend it so much. I hate that it was part of my college years.It got too ingrained in my mind.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKA9uUn856k
why is nagi yanagi so based?
>>
>>118185848

Not that you can read it in YÅ«ko Miyamura's voice, unless you are so much of a weeb to be able to translate that post into Japanese, then hear it in your delusion-filled brain.
>>
>>118185705
If you can point to even just ONE general for another popular anime that doesn't have shit posts and spam by people who hate the anime, as well as some shitty on topic posts, I will cede you the point.
Until then, go fuck yourself. You fuck tolerate One Piece generals even though they're even shittier than naruto generals.
>>
File: Untitled.png (35 KB, 1003x509) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
35 KB, 1003x509
>>118185514
Narusaku had a few hints spread around, but no actual developments.

Secondary charectors going "you must really dot dot dot" or "wow you are really like his mom" does not a romance make.

Naruto and Sakura's relationship remained pretty much the same since chapter 3.
>>
>>118185906
Meh , One Piece fags like to pretend their shit dont stink even though it's the same cookie cutter shounen shit with a stupid main character screaming his attacks with super saiyan variants and magic ki in some form.

Whatever.
OP might be alright, but that art, man. I'd rather not.
>>
File: 78=99.png (109 KB, 1493x750) Image search: [Google]
78=99.png
109 KB, 1493x750
It's been an interesting few months with this series on here.
>>
>>118185955
Wasn't the first concept art of Himawari and Bolt leaked here?
>>
>>118185486
requesting second phase of this dance. It's way cuter.
>>
File: 78-0976.jpg (423 KB, 875x821) Image search: [Google]
78-0976.jpg
423 KB, 875x821
>>118185978

Don't believe we were the first, but it was basically right after it had gotten out.
>>
LAST movie Naruto subs when?
>>
>>118185941
That's because the shitposters are fans of either SAO AgK or AoT
>>
I still can't believe Kishi dedicated the last chapter of a 700 chapter long story to solely shipping.
No development, no significant dialouge. Just who porked who at the end.
The end is just fodder for crappy fanfiction.
>>
>>118186043
Didn't you know? They are out right now.
>>
>>118186043

5-7 months.
>>
>>118186043
Camrips in a month or two, DVDrips in 5-7
>>
I'm getting Oedipus feelings when I see Milf Hinata.
>>
>>118185248
does this author have a foot fetish?

seriously what the fuck is with those retarded arsed ninja booties?
>>
>>118186114
Why?
It's not your mom.
Except she looks like your mom
>>
>>118186079
subs, anon. i dont speak nipshit languages to understand the whole movie
>>
>>118186129
Nah. With his writing and artwork, if there was a foot fetishes we would have seen a bit more Tarentino a ways back.
>>
>>118186074
That's because 700 is an epilogue, 699 is the real end of Naruto and Sasuke's story. The Last is Naruto and Hinata's story
>>
What the heck happened to Orochimaru and Kabuto after the war was over?
>>
>>118186143
There isn't even a full camrip in nipclicks out yet.
>>
>>118186180
They escaped, like the smooth criminals they are
>>
>>118186129
If I remember correctly, he said in an interview he likes to draw toes.
>>
>>118186180
>Orochimaru

He wanted to still do his experiments, but whatever he saw in the IT really left a blank reaction on his face once he got out.

>Kabuto

He's basically reformed and now realizes he has a home to go back to.
>>
>>118186180
The writer probably doesnt want to address it.

Theoretically speaking, without Orochimaru's contributions, the war effort would have failed, his Edo Tensei usage essentially meant the Hokages turned the tide of the war.

And Kabuto's heel turn at the end meant that the man likely responsible for the most deaths by abusing Edo Tensei, also is responsible for saving Sasuke, who was instrumental for saving the world.

Yet, they are still war criminals, missing nin, and mass murderers.

Complicated stuff.
>>
>>118186193
>nipclicks
>>
File: 1407807304410.jpg (60 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1407807304410.jpg
60 KB, 640x480
>>118186233
>Yet, they are still war criminals, missing nin, and mass murderers
I guess they didn't say sorry
>>
>>118185895
>The anime fillers made it clear that months if, not straight up a year or so took place after Jiraiya's return.
How so? Do they say it outright or what? Legit curious now.
The way I recall
>he gets back
>shit Gaara's been kidnapped
>3 days there, a couple on the mission proper 3 back
>10 days later on that bridge Nardo and Orochimaru fight
>Sausage kills him and assembles a team tracks down Deidara and has his fight with Itachi: let's be generous and give this a month altogether
>meanwhile Nardo gets a crow stuffed down his throat and trains his wind shit, Asuma gets killed and Hidan and Kakuzu are finished off by the fruits of the wind shit
>Itachi's dead, Tobi recruits Sausage and sends him after Bee
>Jiraiya infiltrates Steampunk Town and gets his ass wrecked
>Nardo grieves and goes off to learn Sage Mode: let's give these another month
>Pain invades, Nardo saves the day and the heap of wreckage that was once the village
>Sausage crashes the Kage meetup and kills Danzo
>retarded fight by the bridge: these get a week, maybe?
>war starts, Bee and Nrdo are sent off to that Turtle Island to train: two weeks journey included
>first day of fighting begins
>they break out once they know shit's going down and join by night
>second day sees them fight the six Jinchuuriki, Nardo learns the names of the beasts, befriends Kurama, and fights Obito while the Kage take on Madara
>Sausage and resurrected Itachi take down Kabuto and his zombie army
>Madara wrecks the Kage, Nardo and Bee break Tobi's mask to reveal him as Obito who gets Madara as backup, they combine the Juubi
>still more fighting, the fodder shows up to be useless and to be defended, useless teamwork
>Sausage resurrects Orochimaru and takes a trip to the never-mentioned Uzumake temple outside of Konoha where they unseal the Hokages, then join the fight
>>
File: mommy issues.png (559 KB, 806x628) Image search: [Google]
mommy issues.png
559 KB, 806x628
>>118186139
Anon please. Let me have my delusions.

We let Sakura shippers have theirs.
>>
So what the fuck was Sasuke doing in the last chapter? Was he on a mission or something? I really want to know how he assimilated back into the village. He wasn't at Naruto's wedding for fucks sake. I want to see him spill sphaghetti trying to socialize.
"H-hey guys, I know I helped a global terrorist group and betrayed the village but I hope we can put that behind us. Danzou was a dick anyway a-am I right?"
Was what happened to the Uchihas became told?
>>
JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA JITENSHA
>>
>>118186330
>fucking hell this was all in one day
>they take the beasts back, more fighting, happy birthday Naruto, SoP powerups for the Mary Sues
>next day the war is over Sausage goes full edge and fights Nardo
I'm overestimating and giving them extra time at every turn even beyond what I've specifically mentioned and I see no fuking way this shit would take more than 4 months.
>>
>>118186233
Hey man, Naruto is basically the all powerful God king of ninjas with superpowers. And somehow he's still broke.
Post war, anything goes according to kishimoto
>>
File: 5678=-09.png (2 MB, 1266x1628) Image search: [Google]
5678=-09.png
2 MB, 1266x1628
>>118186356

So is the only thing Nardo lost after the fight against Kaguya is the healing power, right?
>>
>>118186396
Who fucking knows. I don't see how anyone beats Naruto or Sauce now.
>>
>>118186396
Nah I think he even kept that.
Otherwise he probably would have died when him and Sauce fucked each other at the Valley of the End
>>
>>118186350
Finally, something that's actually okay even though it is spam
>>
>>118186396
It's not really stated he lost anything, really.
We do know that to replace Kakshi's eye he had to take some other, likely useless body part of his and turn it into an eye for him. Basically it is stem cell transformation or some shit.
A whole arm might just be too much for that sort of thing.
Also Sasuke should technically be able to grow a whole new lazer-shooting robot arm for himself.
>>
>>118186396
He lost the balls and floating powers.
>>
File: 5678=]-0.jpg (699 KB, 1077x2055) Image search: [Google]
5678=]-0.jpg
699 KB, 1077x2055
>>118186443
>I don't see how anyone beats Naruto or Sauce now.

Asspulls, as always. But I doubt the following series will focus on battles, because I certainly hope not. The SOL shit needs to happen, after how long that Ninja War took, I'm done with the Nardo battles.

>>118186447
>Nah I think he even kept that.

I kind of took that as, he lost the mark on his hand from the Sage, so he lost the added powers from him as well.
>>
>>118186443
You know, I kinda hope nardos ninja jesusness makes him have an incredibly long lifespan or something like that.
I know it wouldn't happen, but it would be fucking bananas of Kishi busted out the ol' "what happens if you see yourself live long enough to become the villain" shenanigans.
>>
>>118186500
If not of in that post.
Sorry I'm high as fuck.
>>
I know you're all enjoying this but, are you sure you're collecting enough tears? Don't let them waste away.
>>
>>118186443
Toneri almost did.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.