[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss DB Raws Here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: fam.png (2 MB, 1790x903) Image search: [Google]
fam.png
2 MB, 1790x903
We've come a long way, famm... damn.....

http://www.db-z.com/dragon-ball-super-chapitre-7/
>>
>>134862134
We've regressed before the start of dragonball in character design quality though.
>>
>>134862197
>being that mad about Based Nipplegod or Beerus

GOHANFAG BTFO

the fact that, after a 20 year hiatus, we got
>GT rectonned
>two movies written by the author
>author wrote a script for new manga chapters
>its actually pretty decent and if they called it DBZ we probably wouldnt even be able to tell the difference

It's like a Hades bargain that actually turned out well with no catch. I coudlnt ask for anything more senpai, Toriyama made our dreams come true.
>>
>>134862248
But Beerus is great, Nipplegoblin is shit and you are a huge contrarian apologist for defending it.

Also Gohan is a huge shitter and deserves everything that happens to him.

>>134862248
>>two movies written by the author
Both subpar.
>>author wrote a script for new manga chapters
George Lucas level of shitting up his own franchise.
>>its actually pretty decent and if they called it DBZ we probably wouldnt even be able to tell the difference
Because Dragonball was already going pretty retarded by the end of it, this is just a continuation of that downward spiral.
>>
>>134862134
why is 1989 so SO much better?
>>
>>134862134
does Vegeta have cancer in the legs?
>>
>>134862342
Well, it's drawn by Toriyama during what was more or less the peak of his artwork.
>>
>>134862342
>>134862388
And the new one isn't by toriyama at all.
>>
>>134862326
>George Lucas level of shitting up his own franchise.

Super has been fine so far and tournaments are always the best parts of the series. This will be excellent, family.
>>
Fun fact: that pose scene was originally drawn in color as it was one of the special pages published in color.
>>
>>134862419
Super has been way worse than the movies it's retelling so far, which weren't much good in the first place.

A tournament is only as good as it's participants, and the new roster is fucking pathetic.
>>
File: majin_buu.jpg (24 KB, 250x160) Image search: [Google]
majin_buu.jpg
24 KB, 250x160
>>134862457
I'm talking about Super the manga. The anime adaptation by Toei is shit for a much younger audience.

>the new roster is fucking pathetic.
They haven't even said one line of dialogue yet

I bet you thought Majin Buu was pathetic on first glance :^^^^^^^)
>>
>>134862510
>The anime adaptation by Toei is shit for a much younger audience.
>much younger audience
>he thinks Dragon Ball manga is aimed at anyone but kids
laughinggirls.jpg
>>
So no indication that Piccolo powered up at all?
>>
>>134862134
>Gohan didn't even go watch even though Videl did
Holy shit Toriyama that's fucking low.
>>
>>134862419
I have to say super has its ups and downs and I feel the movies were better, but when we move on to new content we will have be happy/raging
>>
>gohan turned into super saiyan in dbs

How long are you faggots going to defend this shit, it's even worse than GT
>>
>>134865384
Gohan turned into super saiyan in GT, too. At least in Super they gave an explanation.
>>
Who the fuck is this nipple guy
>>
>>134865439
The point I'm trying to make is that one of the reasons people hated GT was in fact because Gohan turned into Super Saiyan. When I pointed this out in the Beerus arc faggots were all damage control:

>"hurr durr he only did it so goku can become supa sayan godu"

I'm dying to read what they'll say now.
>>
>>134862134
>famm... damn.....
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1450309626191.gif (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450309626191.gif
29 KB, 500x500
>>134865455
They are talking about this new character.
Pic related.
>>
>>134865529
>The point I'm trying to make is that one of the reasons people hated GT was in fact because Gohan turned into Super Saiyan.

This was hardly one of GT's biggest flaws, and there were way more inconsistencies next to Gohan becoming SSJ. And at least in Super they explain why it happens. In GT they totally forgot about Gohan's ultimate form in the first place.

GT is not only the worst thing to come from Dragon Ball, it's also a bad anime in general. Stuff like bad guys literally handing the win to a defeated Goku and the entire cast except for Goku being ignored is just fucking horrible.
>>
>>134865590
That guy looks awesome.
>>
>>134862134
Jeezus Toyotaro. What's with the shading on Vegeta? I can't tell if the drawing looks really weird or if the shading is really weird or if the shadint is just accentuating how weird it looks.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.