[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragon Ball Super
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Gohan__s_Evolution_by_Amersss.jpg (240 KB, 650x461) Image search: [Google]
Gohan__s_Evolution_by_Amersss.jpg
240 KB, 650x461
Place your bets. Gohan's Fate?
>>
There will be no comeback for Gohan.
>>
>>134811282
Stop making dbs threads you dumb newfag.
>>
>>134811282
>Gohan tells Videl that he needs to go train to "find himself", as well as to get stronger so that when the time comes, he can protect Videl and Pan
>Gohan trains with Beerus without telling Goku
>Begs that Goku never find out
>During his training, he gets a scar and grows a manly beard
>Gohan makes a surprise return, looking like a total badass (Or at least a gay lumberjack, that would be funny)
>Goku is playfully worried that Gohan got stronger than him
>>
>>134811440
Agree, Gohan is one of my favourite characters, but despite his huge potential, he never liked to fight, hell, he openly said this during his fight against Cell. He trained as a kid because he had no other choice.

Gohan simply isn't a natural born fighter (mentality-wise, not potential-wise), even Krillin has a bigger fighting spirit than him.
>>
>>134811917
Imo, being a Gohanfag as well, I think the best possible outcome would have been to make him stick more to the Saiyaman shtick. Be a defender of Earth in a more traditional sense, while Goku is out training or doing all that stuff Goku usually does, Gohan defends people from the minor threats and acts as the first line of defense. He doesn't like to fight, but he's always had that instinct to protect people, so even if he wouldn't train as much and wouldn't be as strong as his father, he could at least have some relevance and contribute.
>>
>>134811282
If i know there's one thing to do about DBZ, it's to give up hope on other characters that aren't Goku or Vegeta.

He's been abandoned. And since he isn't a little kid anymore, they can't get any shotabucks out of him either.
Give up now, and it'll hurt less.
>>
>>134811282

Laser eyes and he's back on top.
>>
>>134812047
Fully agree.

>He doesn't like to fight, but he's always had that instinct to protect people
Very well said.
>>
I'm not sure about this, while is true that gohan is jobbing and shit, isn't it that when saiyans nearly die they get stronger? Maybe the guy way of training is a fake jobbing that increase his strength way faster and easily than normal training, as he know either his dad will save the day or get revived in worst case as her mom don't want to see videl end like a single mother as she was between cell and buu saga
>>
File: big daddy.jpg (52 KB, 300x433) Image search: [Google]
big daddy.jpg
52 KB, 300x433
>>134811917
>even Krillin has a bigger fighting spirit than him.
I almost chose a TTGL pic
>>
>Saiyan from universe 6
>He's actually a pretty cool guy
>Videl falls in love with him and c ucks Gohan
>Gohan gets stuck behind in the tournament universe
>Not even universe 6 wants him
>>
File: mdragon_ball_z_v022-088.jpg (362 KB, 728x1084) Image search: [Google]
mdragon_ball_z_v022-088.jpg
362 KB, 728x1084
>>134811917
>>134812047
>he never liked to fight
Gohan actually enjoys no life-death situation fights. But since the Cell saga he's doomed to one repetitive thing:
>Stop training.
>New villain appear.
>He's defeated.
>Someone dies.
>He swear to train to protect his love ones.
>Toriyama drops the plot until he has to write something about him.
>The circle starts again.
That's what is going to happen to Gohan.
>>
>>134813297
>DB threads are the only threads that shitty memefags aren't told to kill themselves.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.