[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw your kid said he wants to be a hero of justice What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: 01287621.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
01287621.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>yfw your kid said he wants to be a hero of justice

What would you say?
>>
>Well, at least you don't want to be a little girl like your father
>>
File: Edgefag.jpg (117 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
Edgefag.jpg
117 KB, 1440x810
>Mfw my son defeated the enemies that bested me at the 4th HGW and fucked up my dream.
>Convinced my servant to destroy the HG by treating her like a person and not by using a command spell and emotionally breaking her.
>Got my daughter to love him in spite of me ruining her life.
>Surpassed my ideals and saved the world without killing a crapton of people.
>He even got the solution for that fucking "you have two boats full of people" riddle that Angry Manjew gave me.
>Mfw he's a better seigi no mikata than I could ever be.
>Boku wa...
>*sound of gunshot*
>>
>>134801887
Kill yourself now. It's making it easier and won't produce a shitty VN
>>
File: qd8A3[1].jpg (65 KB, 800x576) Image search: [Google]
qd8A3[1].jpg
65 KB, 800x576
>>134802993
>Implying that sowing the seed of the greatest seigi no mikata isn't a good thing

"I can rest easy now"
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 750x750
>>134802993
No one "bested" Kiritsugu during the 4th HGW though.

Illya kills Shirou a billion times throughout different bad ends; she only loves him like a doll in every other route except HF.

EMIYA killed a crapton more people than Kiritsugu too.

Forget reading the VN, did you even watch the anime?
>>
>>134802993
>convinced my servant to destroy the Grail

It's pretty fucking easy when the Grail is spewing curse diarrhea for all to see, and not just giving the winner some shitty boat dream
>>
>>134804247
>EMIYA killed a crapton more people than Kiritsugu too.
And saved a crapton more people than Kiritsugu too.
>>
File: gladtobeofservice.png (781 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
gladtobeofservice.png
781 KB, 800x800
>>134802993
>gets a worse death anyway
>>
>>134804247
>No one "bested" Kiritsugu during the 4th HGW though
Kirei did. His servant won and he lived to fight in the next war.
>Illya kills Shirou a billion times throughout different bad ends
That's what they're called bad ends and not true ends, moron.
>EMIYA killed a crapton more people than Kiritsugu too
He saved countless more people than him too. His kill to save ratio is much better than Kerry's, since he never followed a strictly utilitarian philosophy.
Also
>EMIYA = Shirou
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 1920x1080
>>134804481
>getting shot in the back of the head = winning
>VN bad ends aren't canon
>>
>>134804578
If you were playing Dark Souls and you died, is that canon? Are you a fucking moron?
>>
>>134804748
Uh... yes?
>>
>>134804811
Oh ok.
>>
>>134804578
>Lose you're waifu to your enemy
>Having your servant job to your enemy's then getting your dream torn to shreds as he burns the city in front of your very eyes and you fail to save anyone, and he chills out with his freshly incarnated sevant watching you suffer
>Then never see again your daughter and live knowing that she will hate your guts, and die shortly after, poisoned by all the evils in the world while your enemy lives to make your kids as misserable as possible in the next HGW.
>winning

>VN true ends aren't canon
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.