[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this retard the main focus of this manga? Please tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: shut up.jpg (276 KB, 800x1232) Image search: [Google]
shut up.jpg
276 KB, 800x1232
Why is this retard the main focus of this manga? Please tell me he's killed off soon, nobody this mentally deficient deserves to survive. He's a risk to himself and to others, nobody should risk their own lives to save him.

And what's up with all these graphic Japanese series? People don't turn this crazy or perverted when everybody is killing each other right?
>>
>>134702697
>And what's up with all these graphic Japanese series?
Compared to all the graphic western garbage?

>People don't turn this crazy or perverted when everybody is killing each other right?
And people don't trample babies to death in stampedes.

>Why is this retard the main focus of this manga?
Because the author said so.

When the last time there was a proper thread for this series? They used to hit like 200 or 300 posts despite the series being over for years. God knows why. Cause it's not that great of a series.
>>
>>134702761
Hunger games came, it took the premise and made it better. Nips can think of interesting things, but they never execute it well.
>>
>>134702761
>Compared to all the graphic western garbage?
I don't think I've seen many western series where completely normal people turn into psychopaths that jump at each others throats over the slightest thing, all while drooling uncontrollably and twisting their face like this.
>And people don't trample babies to death in stampedes.
Accidents.

Whenever I read a Japanese series like this it feels so unnatural.
>>
>>134702814
>it took the premise and made it better
And then of course everyone laps it up like it's the most original thing ever. It did do it better, but it's still just effectively YA fiction. I don't get why people dislike the film for Battle Royale, I think it seemed less retarded than the manga. I don't know about the novel or whatever.
>>
File: laughing lesbians.jpg (136 KB, 433x362) Image search: [Google]
laughing lesbians.jpg
136 KB, 433x362
>>134702814

>hunger games
>better than BR
>>
>>134702867
>Accidents
Which happen every single time. Stampedes kill a lot of people because people stop thinking rationally when they are scared.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_human_crushes

I still think western series are much more full of gore and irrational violence as a whole. This is just a drop in a well.
>>
>>134703029
>3 people were killed and more than 30 injured at the Supermarket Carrefour in Chongqing, China when the shop was offering 20% discounts on cooking oil.
Based China.
>>
>>134702867
>I don't think I've seen many western series where completely normal people turn into psychopaths that jump at each others throats over the slightest thing, all while drooling uncontrollably and twisting their face like this.

Somebody's never read Crossed.
>>
File: 1373628042471.jpg (59 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1373628042471.jpg
59 KB, 200x200
>reread the series recently and only just realized that weird ass way of speaking all the characters have in the Tokyopop(?) scanlations
>>
File: 20.jpg (175 KB, 1456x1087) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
175 KB, 1456x1087
>>134702697
Sugi and Mimura are much better than Shuya.
>>
>>134702946
The novel was pretty good, I think better than the manga.
To be completely honest at the time I was a bit put off by the drawing style more than everything else, so that may be the reason I feel so.

>>134702814
>it took the premise and made it better
There is people genuinely believing this.
There is people with this level of shit taste.
>>
File: 1198259239_f.jpg (51 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
1198259239_f.jpg
51 KB, 500x387
>>134704398
>The novel was pretty good, I think better than the manga.
The guy who wrote the novel thinks otherwise funnily enough.
>>
>>134704398
I also remember liking the novel back when I was in my teens. The manga was offputting as hell, though. Both the artwork and their strange need to insert pantyshots everywhere. Never got past the first volume.
>>
>>134702814
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_mmvL4DlmY
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.