[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nanatsu no tazai
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: nanatsu.jpg (185 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nanatsu.jpg
185 KB, 1920x1080
nanatsu no tazai
>>
super fun to watch
>>
File: not so sure.png (222 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
not so sure.png
222 KB, 500x500
>>134153249
>>134153374
I am confused what you goal was.
>>
Since we're here, might as well post the spoilers
"Drawn by the candlelight"

Zor, the savage's son, is brought up to shooting flying birds down with the bow
and Della, the savage's daughter, finds most peace in Matrona's cleavage.
Diane continues practicing the dance since the morning, even forgetting to take a meal,
and comes to grasp the sensation of unification with the earth… but
suddenly the images of her getting caught in a landslide surface in her mind and she cowers in fear.

That didn't actually happen but that's the sign that the powerful evil person appeared.
Having heard the cries, Matrona heads to the source and finds a demon injuring Zor and Della.
She OHKO's the demon, leaves the two to Zarpa and goes to Vaizel.
It may smell fishy but the tournament prize is the last hope to save the children.
Diane's going to go after her, and Zarpa brings her Gideon.
[TN: He's a strong dude, and no, it isn't like Rhitta.]

At the same moment, the Commandment that's with Octololi
assesses the defeat of Galan, Merascylla and Fraudrin.
The guy got called Balor by Octololi and doesn't like it. he asks that he be called Dolor instead.
End texts: "One of the Commadments is the originator of the Giants clan!? The very terrific enemy stands in the way!!"
"Diane and Matrona decided to enter the great fight festival!! The legendary Giant awaits them!!"
To be continued in chapter 153 / A shivering confession.
>>
>>134153249
So do the anime and manga branch off? Ending seemed rushed.
>>
>>134154317
No. It's sort of the same shit.
>>
>>134154748
Ahh thanks man
>>
>>134154317
Yes and no. The ending was pretty much the same, except the last scene where they leave to look for Escanor. In the manga they stay in Liones and all this other shit happens.

And Dawn Roar are still alive for some reason. They were brutally murdered in the manga.
>>
>>134153249
That young woman is hot as fuck
>>
>>134153533
The giant is actually Dolor?
I think some anon said that last week
>>
>>134153249
I miss that outfit.
>>
>>134154317
A-1 was so smart to dismiss the idea that it is popular enough for a second season, so it ignored some plot developments that might have lead to the thought of a continuation of the story.
>>
>>134153533
We're not gonna have Matrona job to the demon giant only for Diane to avenge her are we.
>>
>>134153249
Author can't decide whether who should stay dead. I still adore his line values
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.