[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Placing bets now, that all of this mess with Black and the future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1467331638144.jpg (201 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1467331638144.jpg
201 KB, 1280x720
Placing bets now, that all of this mess with Black and the future is all Trunks and Goku's fault.

Keep in mind, that the supposed big bad right now is in training to become a grand kai or what have you, but is a fighting prodigy. Goku has a awful habit of wanting to fight everything that moves, and in the process bests him in front of the one who is to make him Grand Kai.

He gets bested and shamed for being beat by a mortal, and begins investigating where he is from, who he is, and in between.

If Trunks had never came from the future, the events would not have happened, but its a infinite time loop, Trunks created a Paradox.

All of this shit will end in, or result in having his future time line wiped from existence, and I guarantee his only option will be "become a time cop"

The other thing that bothers me is this, in the future time line, why did Trunks never find ChiChi? Why was she never with Gohan either, you would assume she was killed by the androids, but that cant be right, Gohan would be far more violent.

Im going to guess due to the upset of Goku in the present time, in the future he is exiled for wanting to eliminate humans, ventures to Earth, Goku is dead, but Goten lives and abducts him to be his henchman or at the very least living thru him.

But if its not the case, and it is Goku's body, they will most likley have Vegita fight and kill Goku so he can finally get over his shit with the guy. While Goku fights greenman.

Either way, Trunk's time line will be removed, Beerus and Whis both deemed it unfit to exist due to its issues.
>>
All that typing to just to type out autistic crap about it being Goten.

Fuck off.
>>
>>144371976
>If Trunks had never came from the future, the events would not have happened, but its a infinite time loop, Trunks created a Paradox.
This is the problem. DBZ works with different timelines, more or less according to multiverse theory. Events in one timeline do not affect the other. This is why Trunks could beat Cell in the "current" timeline, but in the "future" timeline the Androids were still kicking around until Trunks, having returned from the "present", took care of them.

This is also why Trunks was able to return to the "present" timeline 17 years later even though much less than 17 years had passed in his own time.

Also, your idea sounds interesting. That means Toriyama would never consider it.
>>
>>144372079
>Skips everything.
>See's the name Goten and flips his shit.
>Ignores the other possible outcome.

Dragon Ball isnt exactly a series known for its amazing story anon, its going to be some dumb asspull.

But it raises a good point, what did happen to ChiChi in the future, Gohan never mentioned her, nor did Bulma, nor does Trunks.
>>
>>144371976
COCK
OF
DESTRUCTION
>>
>>144372205

She died by the androids you fucking spege.
>>
>>144372111
I am aware of the multiverse timeline issue, but if things are the way they are stated in previous episodes, Universe 10 has no Earth, or at least human race "unless this is just a meme repeated over and over on /a/ until it is stuck in my mind"

The only thing that can even make me think of a Kaioshin resenting humans, knowing about Sayins would be he encountered them. The best outcome I can think of to make him hate them would be on par with Vegita and "muh pride"

But wait.
If the time lines are different, that wouldnt matter between universes? For example.

Each universe has one time line, A, B, C.

So if A-1 is the main series time line, and A-2 is Trunks, wouldn't Universe 10 be time line B, and to travel to universe A he would have to pick a timeline, so what if he just picked the wrong one.

>Which Universe 6 is it, is it A-1, or A-2? Ill go with A-2.
>>
>>144371976
Hey dum dum
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Future_Chi-Chi
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (31 KB, 538x409) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
31 KB, 538x409
>>144372623
>Future Chi Chi aged like milk
>Future Bulma is a fine piece of ass that surpasses any other incarnation of Bulma

Goku really bet on the wrong horse, huh? And not only in terms of looks. Bulma has a better personality (though she's a straight up cunt in Super too), is literally a genius, isn't retarded enough to prevent her husband from training to save the world, raises her child better and doesn't whine about getting a job when money clearly isn't an issue. Also, she doesn't spend millions in literally days with nothing to show for it (seriously, what the fuck did Chi Chi buy with all that money? Is she running an underground drug ring?)
>>
>this retarded theory

Goku dies 6 months before he can impregnate Chi-Chi. Unless you want to argue Goten is Vegeta's son, this is literally impossible.

>>144372794

Bulma would have dumped Goku's ass decades ago.
>>
>>144372794
She admitted though that she didn't actually spend all the money and she only said that to get Goku to work.
>>
>>144372205
>>144372359

She's in the history of trunks
>>
>>144371976
Use the catalog retard >>144355839
>>
>>144371976
Is that even how time travel works in Dragon Ball? I thought that them going to meet Zamasu in the next episode would have created an alternate timeline, and in Trunk's timeline Zamasu didn't meet Goku by having Beerus and Whis track his ki signature to U10, like they're doing now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.