[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /a/, I'd like to have one of these. Could you direct
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ss+(2016-07-18+at+03.40.28).jpg (167 KB, 1271x709) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-18+at+03.40.28).jpg
167 KB, 1271x709
Hello /a/, I'd like to have one of these.

Could you direct me to your local store?
>>
>>144379087
You can't buy a daughteru you sick fuck.
>>
File: 1405552046638.jpg (292 KB, 623x602) Image search: [Google]
1405552046638.jpg
292 KB, 623x602
>>144379566

Oh...
>>
Its in the Ponyo section. Near the Sashimi.
>>
They sell them at your local police station, go ask for it.
>>
>>144379087
Go adopt from an orphanage. If that guy from /v/ can get two after playing head pat simulator you can probably get one.
>>
I don't think anyone can grow that much hair at that age
>>
>>144379566
Well, not directly.

You can adopt kids through an arduous process. You could also probably fly to Africa/South America/SEA, pick out a kid, give her parents like $1000 USD and then smuggle it back into the US. (Pro-tip: fly back into Mexico, then cross the border by car).

Then there's surrogate motherhood, which is a little more on the legal side of the grey area we're talking about. For enough cash, a woman will give birth to a child for you. This gets complicated with women because they tend to go a bit crazy right after giving birth. Make sure she's out of the picture once the baby is out and you're in the clear.

Finally, just getting a gf, loving her, and then marrying her will get you a kid. This is probably the most expensive option, and most time intensive, but it clears all legal hurdles (mostly) and also nets you a partner in crime to take care of the kid. Raising a kid on your own is very difficult, and you'll need to work a lot to pay for babysitting, food, diapers, etc. This means you're not around and you risk having your precious little angel attach to her caregiver instead of you.
>>
>>144380627
>Finally, just getting a gf, loving her, and then marrying her will get you a kid.
That's crazy talk.
>>
>>144380627
>You could also probably fly to Africa/South America/SEA, pick out a kid

only those Hollywood crazies adopt niglets
>>
>>144379087
Hm, you could check your local cemetery.
>>
>>144380234
Do tell the story anon.
>>
>>144379087
I won't sell to pedos.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.