[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't been watching anime recently so I was wondering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1299590900219.jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1299590900219.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
I haven't been watching anime recently so I was wondering if you guys could help me out a bit with this.

First is Re:zero. From what I've read based on other people's impression, it looks like the kind of show that bases its premise on the suffering of its characters, a lot of crying and people dying. Does it have anything else to offer besides that? Because I find that kind of premise pretty basic that capitalises on morbid curiosity mora than anything.

Next is Tales Of Zestiria. I know it's based on the "Tales of" series, but I've never played those before, and I also know that ufotable is in charge of it so it must look pretty at least. Do I need to know something about the previous games for this one? Or at most I'll just be missing some references to the old games and the like? About this one I really don't know a single thing.

I hope you guys can help me with this. Thanks.
>>
File: 1296117345607.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1296117345607.gif
2 MB, 320x240
shameless self-bump
>>
File: 1373911926612.jpg (28 KB, 419x252) Image search: [Google]
1373911926612.jpg
28 KB, 419x252
>>144363175
all anime is shit
never forget that
>>
>>144362870
Re:zero has pretty interesting lore and the threads are fun to argue in as the situations the MC finds himself in are often his own fault due to his flaws e.g. being egoistic.
>>
>>144362870
Just download 1-2 episodes and see if you like stuff or not

I kinda picked up anime again after like 9 months of not watching a single anime episode and it's fun. I kinda wanted to watch something but instantly got bored and did something else instead.

Don't force yourself to watch anime. Check the shows out, if you like them, have fun. If not, it's not like you'll get magical cancer from wasting 40 minutes of your life.
>>
>>144363499
>>144363565
Thanks. Gonna check both but I still want to know if I must know stuff about Tales Of before starting.
>>
>>144362870
Tales of Zestria was terrible as a game so I doubt the anime will be any better
>>
Boku no Pico
>>
>>144365949
ebin
>>
>>144362870
You'll like Re:Zero, it has traps :3
>>
>>144368209
I'm not really a fan of traps, actually. I not dislike them, but well, whatever.
>>
>>144369181
Then why did you post a pic of a notorious trap-fancier? :3
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.