[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that bleach used to be good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: bleach_1_13.jpg (162 KB, 686x1100) Image search: [Google]
bleach_1_13.jpg
162 KB, 686x1100
Reminder that bleach used to be good
>>
>>144360003
Take that nostalgia lens off, gramps. Bleach has been better than ever >>144353929
>>
>>144360003
What's the name of this disease that causes the art of a mangaka to progressively lose his soul and become worse and worse with every new chapter?
Naruto and OP had the same thing.
>>
Reminder that the first arc of Bleach and Naruto were their best.
>>
>>144360003
but its still good?
Dont tell me you were not hyped when we saw division 0
>>
>>144361793
Laziness.
>>
>>144363039
I haven't been hyped since 2005
>>
>>144363039
Last time I remember the hype was Kenpachi vs. Gremmy. Been a steady stream of meh since then.
>>
>>144360003
Bleach went downhill after aizen arc. Final gensuga was cool as fuck
>>
>>144361793
Mostly just the grind of cranking out a chapter every week, I'd imagine. Your style gets simpler because you're basically doing it nonstop and finding the shortcuts. Sometimes it's just a matter of what the artist can sustain--Rurouni Kenshin looked great in early volumes, but his style got a lot simpler because he just couldn't keep that up every week without going insane.

It's also why you have headbands in Naruto. He was originally going to have goggles but it was a pain to draw for something that was basically just an accessory.
>>
>>144360003
Don't do this to me anon, don't do this to me
>>
>>144362242
>Naruto
Fuck off Narutard
>>
>>144360003
Like all things you hold dear to in life, it was never good.
>>
>>144361793
It's called "aging"

OP didn't fell into the trap of "normalization" like Bleach and many other series did tho...it still retained it's unique art style after all these years and I have to commend Oda for that
>>
>>144365275
HMPH
M
P
H

lets slam our MASSIVE COCKS OON TITE KUBOS TIGHT PUSSY
>>
>>144365065
Honestly that's not always it
Most mangaka fall into the trap that is "normalization" and they never recover

Even if they do a monthly series they still stick to their "new style"(for example just look at Shaman King Flowers which looks like a bit more detailed version of the Kanzenban Chapters instead of Hiroyuki Takei's earlier more round-ish style from his early days)
>>
>>144360103
true
>>
>>144362242
Second arcs (Soul Society and Chuunin Exam) were the high points of both series.
>>
>>144365309
>it still retained it's unique art style after all these years
It's not like nothing changed, though. Remember when Nami had a waist? And what happened to her boobs?
Don't get me started on Chopper.
>>
>>144360103
>"I'm stronger than you"
>"no I am"
>"no he is"
>"heh i was stronger at last"

Is better than highschool-soulreaper hijinks?
Fuck you
>>
*used to be okay and your belief in it's potential let you overlook it's faults
>>
>>144367902
Look at Nami in her bikini top as far back as Skypiea , you're really stretching with that

Chopper becoming a mascot is regrettable though
>>
>>144364273
it went downhill DURING the aizen arc
>>
>>144367780
Fucking this. Chuunin Exam had some actual hype to it, especially at the very end. Soul Society was just great all the way through. Ichigo VS Byakuya was easily the best fight.
>>
>>144368022
Every Bleach fight since Hueco Mundo perfectly summed up. Holy shit.
>>
>>144371089
Hueco Mundo was good too. Ulquirorra/whatever vs ichigo was probably the best fight.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.