[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The entirety of NGE+EoE happened in the timeskip between Rebuild
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Evangelion-3-Asuka-Shinji.jpg (98 KB, 2190x930) Image search: [Google]
Evangelion-3-Asuka-Shinji.jpg
98 KB, 2190x930
The entirety of NGE+EoE happened in the timeskip between Rebuild 2.0 and 3.0.

It makes sense if you think about it.
>>
Not really :>
>>
You mean it was a cross-dimensional dream all along type shit? Not really considering how the original went into greater detail than the rebuilds, and how Shinji reacts to everything. Also notice Shinji's cassette player next time, it was on 1-2 on the original and now its 1-3.
>>
why are the rebuilds so shit? 1.11 and 2.22 had a good thing going then Q fucked it all up

>le asuka rawr XD design
>curse of the eva or whatever
>evangelion unit morphs into a fucking cat
>Rei Q
>kaworu dies again
>>
>>144362641
the only actually new of 3.33 in this list is the curse of the eva
>>
>>144359823

No, no it doesn't. None of that makes any sense. You can't just come in and say something retarded and go "It makes sense if you think about it."

That's like saying Rei is an allegory of your penis and Asuka is your repressed sexual tension with your mother and Shinji is your true gay feelings. It makes sense if you think about it. Faggot.
>>
OP theory doesn't make any sense, let's just talk NGE in here

it's kinda worrying anno hasn't even started writing the final movie
>>
>>144364755
>it's kinda worrying anno hasn't even started writing the final movie

source needed
>>
>>144364755
I'm wondering if they even have a general outline of what's supposed to happen in each film or they're just completely improvising every installment
>>
>>144364872
#sakuga
>>
>>144359823
explain shinji.
>>
>>144359823
Wasn't the original series a kind of flashback while Shinji was on the beach in EOE?
Then 25-26 is him accepting himself?
>>
>>144368121
how can you ask these pleb questions literally two decades after the fact
>>
>>144368121

No, it was not a flashback, though 25-26 happened while he and everyone else was inside Lilith.
>>
>>144368295
I'd say more precisely that it happens right before emerging frome the sea of LCL.

When Shinji decides to cancel the third impact, people have the chance to regain thei definite forms if they find their sense of self within their consciusness, and ep 26 exactly ends with him maging to find his own identity
>>
>>144369351

Arguments can be made for either.

Trying to put the movies in there though fucks everything up. Especially 3.0. Who's bright idea was it to turn Kyoko into a fucking cat?
>>
>>144369497
the Rebuild is a continuity of his own that might be related with the series + EoE but putting these between 2.0 and 3.0 makes very little sense

nonetheless I feel there's a huge hole between 2.0 and 3.0. I get the timeskip after the Third Impact, but there's huge part missing between the end of 2.0 with kaworu arriving and the actual third impact. I hope the next one at least has some flashback/explanation
>>
>>144362641
>>144369497
>3.0 is a mess because of that fucking cat

Why are you acting like ZA BEASTO didn't happen in 2.0 first?
>>
>>144370021

Oh believe me, I hated that in 2.0, but you could at least somewhat explain it away by saying "The Evangelions are monsters with human souls... so what happens when you lock away the human soul?".

Now Evangelions are cats with human souls. Or possibly just cats.

Either way, it pissed the fuck out of me.
>>
>>144370205
I always thought that the beast mode in that shene was meant to stand in place of the original awakening of the 01 with that bestial behaviour

that instead went platinum mad initiating third impact
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.