[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what do you guys think about the Phoenix Wright anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Phoenix_Wright_Portrait_AA6.png (89 KB, 240x360) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix_Wright_Portrait_AA6.png
89 KB, 240x360
I think it was a decent show out of a great visual novel. I was very hyped for it but I feel like it was a total let down.
>>
>>144356019
>I was very hyped for it
There's your mistake.
>>
>>144356374
I just like PW so much and I was hoping for an anime since before it was announced :(
>>
Saw one episode, looked fucking stupid.
Don't know why you would want to watch an anime of the series anyway.
The whole fun of the games is figuring out what really happened, if that's done for you you're missing out the best part.
>>
>>144356661
>:(
fuck off
>>
>>144356912
I don't think it's the WHOLE fun but it is a very integral part of it.

How the game flows and how the games balance drama and comedy is a pretty important factor IMO, and also how over-the-top a courtroom batlte is. Anime never even scratched it.
>>
>>144357148
Court rooms are not that crazy. Don't get carried away. Yes; truth is stranger than fiction, but honestly... No...
>>
>>144357440
>It's quite over-the-top for people speaking. They slam their desks and make nonsensical pauses.
>>
Anime of the decade.
>>
>>144356019
gets pretty fucking good and entertaining after the first 2 episodes, kinda makes me feel bad for never having played the games
>>
>>144356977
>>:(
fuck off
>>
>>144356019
Franziska isn't intimidating enough.
>>
>>144356019
Bad animation.
All the fun and satisfying breakdowns were removed in favor of that stupid "yelling so hard you release a gust of wind" shit.
The anime-original episode was okay but it's a whole episode they could have used to animate scenes and characters they cut from the actual cases.
Aoi Yuuki is good as always. I like Yuki Kaji too, but I think I'm in the minority on that one.
>>
>>144356019
>visual novel
You are not wrong, but I don't like you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.