[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Macross Delta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Smug Freyja.jpg (1 MB, 3425x2716) Image search: [Google]
Smug Freyja.jpg
1 MB, 3425x2716
>[gg]_Macross_Delta_-_16_[B6749C6C].mkv
>>
>>144353912
While the other thread is retarded there's no point in having two new threads.
>>
>>144353912
Female angler fish are known to assimilate their smaller male counterparts into their bodies, organs and all, in a peculiar process where the males clamps down into their lover's flesh until everything but their semen producing gonads are left to dangle as a small hump on the female's body to be saved for future impregnation. Multiple humps can be seen on older females indicating the amount of males it has 'mated' with in its lifetime.
>>
>>144354187
That's kinky as shit
>>
Does anyone notice that they are doing a really good with developing Reina's character? She isn't focused on with a whole episode, but she has these small stuff that all adds up to develop her
>>
>>144355993
>giving a single solitary fuck about non-freyja non-kaname walkure
>>
>>144354429
I was going to say it was the stuff of cringe inducing body horror, but hell, that's ME. It is in fact your fetish apparently and there is nothing wrong with that.

Of course, nothing wrong with me thinking it's creepy either. Because it is.
>>
>>144353912
Who is this creature?
>>
>>144356084
So you're a closet reinafag
>>
>>144355993
Shut up Yuri fag
>>
>>144359171
You're just mad because Reina is the moest Walkure
>>
>>144355993

Who's Reina again? Pink or green?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.