[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has an anime ever had such terrible writing that it left you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Has an anime ever had such terrible writing that it left you absolutely disgusted upon finishing it?

Going through this now after watching both seasons of UBW
>>
>>144343622
Hibike and Hyouka

Anything by KyoAni really
>>
>>144343622
>terrible writing
>watched the anime only
Found the problem
>>
Pretty much every magical battle harem academy LN adaption.
>>
>>144343622
mirai nikki. I had to take a shower after i finished it.
>>
>>144343672
Is that VN really that much better?

I haven't played it.
>>
>>144343718
Look at the percentage of anime onlys who hate Shirou then look at the percentage of VN readers who hate Shirou. You'll immediately see.
>>
>>144343783
That's because someones standards have to be at sea level to even consider reading a VN.
>>
>>144343622
>Has an anime ever had such terrible writing that it left you absolutely disgusted upon finishing it?
yeah, like 90 percent of it
>>
>>144343672
the vn is even worse
>>
>>144343718
no, it's even worse. lots and lots of dialogue about fucking cooking
>>
>>144343622
You're being a little harsh. F/SN was pretty standard action shit for the most start. I was at least able to finish the series which I can't saw for a lot of other titles like asterisk war.
>>
>>144344474
Damn auto correct.
>>
Bad writing is a meme.
>>
Overlord and ubw. Fuck overlord. I want my four hours of life back
>>
>>144343622
UBW is lazy but it's not as bad as the VN's Fate route. That one is so lazy it's a miracle people could look past it to play the other two.

I don't know what you didn't like about it, but the VN is even lazier (but less flashy). Heaven's Feel remains the superior F/SN route, unfortunately plagued with worst girl.
>>
>>144343622
Kiznaiver. It's probably the only anime (or at least from recent memory) to leave me feeling physically repulsed for how fucking stupid it was.
>>
>>144343783
What the hell does that have to do with the quality of the route, really? UBW has always been a terrible route in a mostly-terrible story. HF is the VN's one redeeming feature no matter how much Archer's obnoxious fanbase wants to circlejerk about their insufferable ideological bullshit.
>>
the last 5 minutes of every episode of ChaCha.
>>
>>144345506
I liked Fate more. It has less anti-climatic endings for some characters, especially Kirei. There's fewer instances of enemies letting Shirou/Rin get away.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.