[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: manga shelves post your shelves/where you got your shelves/dream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: img_3857.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
img_3857.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
ITT: manga shelves

post your shelves/where you got your shelves/dream shelf setup
>>
Ideally would want my room to look something like this but more manga of course and less shitty ass Persona figures
>>
to be honest all of my manga are either in stacks on top of existing non shelving furniture or stacks on the floor
>>
>>144342015
All of my manga is in my hard drive.
>>
somewhat related

has anyone ever used those protective plastic covers for their manga?
>>
>>144342015
The only manga i own is Berserk (missing a few volumes), Planetes and Prison School (obviously ongoing)
I spend all my money on food, booze and useless shit like CS. Dont have any spare for physicals doujins or anything. ;_;
>>
Here is my shelve
>>Kissmanga.com
>>
>>144342465
I want to start collecting Berserk so badly but I just know Dark Horse is going to FUCK something up and switch up the spine art or some dumb shit like that or change the book size or lose licensing and ruin the whole aesthetic and how it looks on your shelf and be horrible for OCD
>>
>>144342311
This. Who the fuck actually buys manga?
>>
>>144342763
I wish it would just end already so they could make a VizBig type collection of the books
>>
>>144342780
a shit ton of people including almost every Japanese citizen regardless of age or gender...
>>
>>144342763
The DH vols are great though
>>
>>144343057
No wonder that nation is in the sewer.
>>
>>144342763
Sucks to be anglo
>>
>>144342780
Reading on a screen is nothing compared to the real deal, although spreads tend be screwed up in physical format.
>>
>>144343292
You got a good point there.
>>
>>144343292
Is there an actual physical copy that doesn't fuck up the spreads? I'd like to see one of those.
>>
>ITT: not actually obeying what the thread is supposed to be about
>>
>>144342780
I only buy stuff if I really like the series and I want to support it even if a little.
>>
Not one single post picturing someones shelving or links to good shelving
>>
File: Photo0059.jpg (319 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Photo0059.jpg
319 KB, 1600x1200
Thankfully my entire "collection" fits on a tiny shelve inside my bedstand.

Though I really should get a better camera sometimes.
>>
>not just buying doujins/art books for your favorite artists
>>
>>144342015
I would but I sold all my shit because I was starving.
>>
>>144342015

I'd much rather have blu-rays and dvd's than manga.
>>
>>144345692
Why not sell your virginity instead? You get to keep the mango that way.
>>
>>144345733
Is the male virginity worth anything?
Especially when it's already withered?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.