[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I am watching this shit, I only saw the first chapter and,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
So I am watching this shit, I only saw the first chapter and, for a main character that claims to be hot shit on RPGs he pissed me off to no end.
So as soon as he joins the guild he happens to have
a) A stupidly high Luck stat
b) A clutch support turbo priest glued to his hip

First of all, how fucking DARE he shit on the Merchant class? Did he never played Dragon Quest IV and saw how Torneko was broken as all hell? He has no gear, a class that capitalizes on getting mad dosh is exactly what he needs. He doesn't need to be a fighter when he can turn a guild into his economical bitch.

Second, why didn't he asked or researched what the Luck stat does or what classes can make use of it. If it's one of those games where Luck increases Critical hit rate he can easily get into a class that hits multiple times or with an already high critical hit rate, if Luck affects status effects he can kill everything with mere poison or paralysis.

For an anime that tries to appeal to people into RPGs, all I am seeing is motherfucking casual scum.
>>
He wanted to have fun, moron.
Merchant class is boring
>>
4/10 bait

you tried
>>
>>144340294
Fucking autist.
>>>/v/
>>>/tg/
>>
>>144340294
Watch Neon Genesis Evangelion, it's the only anime worth watching.
It's the peak of japanese animation,also presents existential problems and philosophical questions to the audience while having religious theme's in between.
Basically it's the only anime you will ever need to watch.
Also watch the End of Evangelion, the movie sequel and also considered the best animated movie of all time.
Any other movie doesn't even come close to what EoE presents to the public.
The substance,the action and the emotion of the movie is top tier.
And the animation,oh boy the animation,not even Disney classics comes close to the smoothness of EoE.
And remember that all this was possible thanks to the mind of Mr.Anno,the best anime director of all time.
>>
The joke is he has high luck but is stuck with idiots, and is in poverty but rejected the merchant class.
>>
>>144340316
I do not see him in a fun situation.
Merchant class is awesome. There is no better feeling than becoming rich.

>>144340351
I already watched this, it's the most overrated shit ever.
>>
>>144340446
Replying seriously to a pasta, ebin.
>>
>>144340558
It's not a pasta,i just wrote that shit and I am shitposting it all over /a/.
>>
>>144340294
Luck is best stat.
>>
>>144341693
Who doesn't love critical hits.
>>
>>144340652
Not shitposting when it's true, falseflagger.
>>
>>144340336
Go home normalfag
>>
>>144340294
>Luck increases Critical hit rate
pretty sure that wasn't the case here.
the luck stats affect luck just like in real-life situation, for example winning a lottery and stuff.
but it affect his steal skill since steal in this world is random and his luck stats affect this random item that he stole, making it the thing that the owner/target considers to be his/her most prized possession.

most of the time his "luck" ended being negated because of aqua's lowest luck stats though.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.