[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post anime with more than 10 years that you wish were remade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ShamanKingTeam0.jpg (115 KB, 751x500) Image search: [Google]
ShamanKingTeam0.jpg
115 KB, 751x500
Post anime with more than 10 years that you wish were remade with today's technology. You may or may not think of a studio.
Op starts with Shaman King by Bones.
God I wish we had more shounen like Shaman King, without all that forced edgyness
>>
>>144322114
Didn't the Head of MAPPA say he wanted to do Shaman King?
>>
GUNNM by KyoAni
>>
>forced edgyness

What is that even supposed to mean?

Though I do wish the manga got a proper adaption.
>>
>>144322344
I'm talking about overglorified trash like SnK, which is baby's first mystery and a terrible shounen

Lots of anime nowadays do it and it makes me cringe a bit every single time
>>
File: are closet fags.jpg (88 KB, 1140x816) Image search: [Google]
are closet fags.jpg
88 KB, 1140x816
>>144322114

OH LOOK

ITS JOJO
>>
>>144322171
>MAPPA
I don't like them all that much, the colors would be nice if they used the Punchline team, same for the soundtrack, but I don't think they can adapt the manga and make fight scenes good enough.

Bones, on the other hand, has a lot of history on doing great fights and having all the good stuff MAPPA has going for them
>>
>>144322114
none

i dont want to ruin anything classic with shit digi
>>
>>144323680
What the actual fuck? I can't answer to this by the sheer fact I don't get what you are trying to bait me into responding
>>
Yuyu Hakusho

To show how battle anime should be. Being more faithful to the manga but expanding the last arc. And making Hiei and Mukuro canon.
>>
>>144323680
wrong thread?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.