[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
What?
>>
>>144300578
It wasn't supposed to make sense.
>>
She's talking to a Christmas tree
>>
>>144300578
Magnets.
>>
She can see the lines on things.
She can see the lines on the magical force that Asagami uses to bend things
To her eyes, those lines appear to be coloured green and red, and intertwining in a spiral. The spiral is an important figure in the series, and the colours are arbitrary. It's just how her mind distinguishes between lines with a visibly distinct origin from one another.

The lines represent a thing's connection to its metaphysical or magical origin. Severing the connection to the source of its existence erases it, which is basically the power Shiki's eyes have. It's probably easiest to understand it as akin to those witches in greek mythology who cut the strings representing someone's fate to kill them. Similar idea.

Shows when she got the ability and explains it a little bit.
>>
>>144300896
Part of my post disappeared

Movie 4 shows when she got the ability and so on. Keep watching.
>>
>>144300578
I don't see the problem
>>
>>144300896
So, basically, the figure and color are irrelevant, she just declared that she can see Fujino's string linking to her powers, right?
>>
>>144300578

Wow what a useless power desu
>>
>>144300578
The literal visualization of her power. Did you not watch the scene?
>>
>>144300991
>The spiral is an important figure in the series
>figure is irrelevant
Don't tell me, I'll see myself off myself.
>>
>>144300578
She's talking about her period
>>
>>144300991
Yeah. She mentions that she couldn;t see it at first, because non-physical things are more difficult for her eyes to perceive, but Fujino used the power too many times and Ryougi eventually figured it out. The fact that she can describe the shape and colour just means that she can actually see it.

The worlds looks very strange through Ryougi's eyes. You'll see more of that in the 4th movie.
>>
>>144301085
I am not OP, I read novels first. I think novels just conveyed it a little better (that at this point in time it shouldn't make sense to reader), but I'll compare it when I'll get down to anime movies.

Hyped as fuck to see Shiki vs. Fujino fight animated eventually.
>>
>>144301305
I feel like I should warn you about Ufotable's adaptation of chapter 6
>>
>>144301768
Don't, I actually only yesterday finished Lingering Pain. Warning would be enough, probably.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.