[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this an accurate portrayal of office life in Japan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: new game.png (374 KB, 640x525) Image search: [Google]
new game.png
374 KB, 640x525
Is this an accurate portrayal of office life in Japan?
>>
Too many cute girls and not enough salarymen
>>
>>144299476
Why would you think that?
Why would ANYONE think that?

Japan is known for having a culture of extreme dedication to work.
>>
>>144299644
Kou seems pretty dedicated. She's sleeping at the office in her lewd pantsu
>>
>>144299842
They would be gross after a few days.
>>
Would work with Hifumi.
>>
File: japanese_workplace.jpg (1 MB, 3840x4320) Image search: [Google]
japanese_workplace.jpg
1 MB, 3840x4320
>>144299476
it's more like this
>>
>>144302107
Now just replace every man with a cute girl.
>>
>>144299476
If the series ends with karoshi maybe.
>>
>>144302107
Niggas on the second row doesn't look asian.
>>
>>144302107
>Only other guy still awake is busy looking at butts
>>
>>
>>144303631
>It's j-just for reference, I swear
>>
>>144299476
Despite the fact Ian Fleming was a MI5 veteran, he wrote the James Bond series. The espionage in the James Bond series is nothing like real-world espionage, so why did he write it? Because real-world espionage is really bloody boring. The James Bond series was what he wanted espionage work to be.
It's because STEM work is so boring and 99% fat middle-aged men that we watch New Game!
>>
>>144302107
>Not portrayed: countless suicide attempt by the snapped employee.
>>
File: 21321231456.jpg (65 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
21321231456.jpg
65 KB, 1000x666
>>144299644
>Japan is known for having a culture of extreme dedication to work.
>>
>>144305114
Theyre exercising
>>
>>144299644
You're falling for what the internet and media is telling you, which is complete rubbish. Most non-bureaucratic jobs in Japan (i.e. the ones are revolved around finances), are actually very laid back, chill and there is chatting between colleagues for 90% of the day. The only truth that the stereotype covers is that pretty much all jobs are extremely long hours (and overtime is unpaid), but the actual jobs aren't stressful at all. If they were, Japan would be more productive and leading as a country, and they wouldn't be considered the world's longest living nation. It would do you better to actually do more research online through forums and videos (non-propaganda """"""documentaries""""""), instead of listening to what random people tell you like a sheep. I actually have acquaintances living in Japan (who aren't shitty English teachers either).
>>
My wife Aoba is so cute.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.