[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is all guts fault. If he didn't leave like a faggot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: SadGuts.png (69 KB, 322x340) Image search: [Google]
SadGuts.png
69 KB, 322x340
It is all guts fault.

If he didn't leave like a faggot none of the events would have occurred.

He did everything wrong.
>>
His is allowed to do whatever he wants with his life and is not responsible forever actions of others.
>>
>>144296215

Surelly Griffith saying "I can't consider a person not chasing it's own dreams as a friend" wasn't related.
>>
>>144296215
>Griffith fucking a princess is Guts' fault
>>
>>144296215
Griffith becoming Femto was his fate it would have played differently but ended the same way
>>
File: 1468342055016.jpg (145 KB, 529x767) Image search: [Google]
1468342055016.jpg
145 KB, 529x767
>>144296215
>>
>>144298283
>he was thinking of guts all the way through the princess fucking
was he gay or just mirrin Guts?
>>
Maybe if all of Griffith's brilliant military plots weren't all hinged on Guts tanking a third of whatever force they were currently fighting he wouldn't have been so upset about him leaving.
>>
It's an objective fact that if Guts didn't leave none of this shit would have happened.

He triggered the events.

He lost the first duel and should have stayed like his loyal pet and honour the bet.
>>
It was in no way Guts fault that Griffith decided to go completely apeshit.

However, Guts could've given him a proper reason instead of trying to leave his best friend without saying a word. Griffith would probably take it a lot better if he knew what Guts was thinking.
>>
>>144299701
his most brilliant decision was sending a guy with 10 foot sword on a stealthy assassination mission
I know he trusted him, but come on now
>>
They should have at least had a proper conversation at the very least
>>
it was casca fault
>>
>>144300761

I always thougth that, given that Griffith now has won the Hundred Year War and a period of peace would follow, couldnt Guts just ask Griffith for a vacation and then go travel the world pursuing his own dream?

Given that the Kushan invasion came three years after Doldrey, Guts would have got quite a time for himself.
>>
>>144301676
I doubt it, I think at that point Griffith was already looking for the next opponent. Already trying to get the next little bit of favor with the Princess and glory with the Kingdom. Griffith probably would have started another war just because he could.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.