[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Orange
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
I don't get it. Why marrying another guy 10 years later called cheating (NTR) if Kakeru is already dead?
>>
first of all it's not NTR, second of all it's not Kakeru that is the cuck, it's whoever she marries 10 years later that is the cuck.

I don't even watch the anime, and I know this shit
>>
Typical shoujo shit always has netorare garbage.
>>
It not NTR. Its nesting. You see when a woman becomes a cake her biological clock starts tickling and she becomes desperate to procreate before its too late since her look fades every year.
>>
>>144294995
why is the adaptation so shit? was the manga's melodrama handled in some manner that hid it from view? the show is overflowing with cheese
>>
>>144295270
Except that's completely wrong
>>
>>144295730
>the show has strong feelings and events
>it's melodrama shit
Every single time.
>>
>>144294995
You're retarded, her future husband is the one getting cucked.
>>
>25 year old self who is married with a child sending letters back in time so you can fix the regret of not having FUCKED that cute boy when you were in highschool because you always regretted not getting the dick

this is some 4D ntr
>>
It's not.

What's happening is that the future husband is being cucked by time travel. She's cucking her current husband by sending a letter back in time to get her to marry someone else
>>
>>144295959
Anon, change of the past can't change the current timeline, it's parallel world. And if she can save Kakeru in parallel world, why not.
>>
>>144295970

Sounds like something a real 3dp would do.
>>
>>144296041
Author is a 3dpd.
>>
>>144296091
Gross. I only read manga from 1-2d authors.
>>
>>144295730
The manga is even worse. The show is actually better in every single aspect except for the art.
>>
>>144295992
Temporal cuck
>>
>>144295970

The only thing morally reprehensible about all this is Naho and Suwa have a fucking child together.

Naho admits she fell in love with Kakeru so if she goes back to save him she will likely end up him, if only temporarily.

Point is, it will more than likely affect the present in such a way as to undo that baby's existence.

Suwa can feel as guilty as he wants about Kakeru and be willing to give up being with Naho all day long and that's fine. But as soon as you're leveraging your fucking child's existence to bargain away your guilty, you become some sort of monster.

Still interested as this is some Quantum Cuck shit.
>>
>>144294995
NTR is garbage.
>>
>>144294995
Because memes.
>>
Dropped this like it's hot after the first episode.
>>
>>144299310
>Naho admits she fell in love with Kakeru so if she goes back to save him she will likely end up him, if only temporarily.

If I were in her shoes I'd solve the situation of saving a friend without having to betray my spouse. That shit is just wrong.
>>
Orange
>>
Is anyone getting cucked in this show ?
>>
>>144294995
you have it backwards

>"I have a happy family, but my heart is torn with regret for not fucking the cute hunk at least once when i had a chance. oh how can i fix this"

Original timeline the bitch never acted on her love for the dead boytoy, and the REGRET of not doing it was so overwhelming, her ovaries, demanding to be knocked up by the dead boytoy transcended space and time to NTR her husband and family, so her past self can be corrupted by the dick of the boy she let get away (and die)

She's fucking over her current self and (presumably) happy family. In case you were wondering, yes this was written by a woman. Typical shoujo bullshit.
>>
>>144294995
cheating != NTR

Sometimes I think very few people know what NTR means.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.