[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't he go back in time to avoid getting NTR'd?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 511x288
Why didn't he go back in time to avoid getting NTR'd?
>>
>>144292212
Cause he can't control it
>>
>>144292212
Everyone knew that the end game was the piza girl.
>>
>>144292212
His goal was preventing 4 murders. He accomplished his goal.
>>
>>144292212
actually the girl whom he loves is Airi, not Kayo
>>
>>144292270
He did not. More people got killed due to him failing twice in 1988.
>>
>>144292212

>killer is more loyal than your childhood sweetheart that you save from an abusive parent

On a serious note, the last two episodes felt pretty weak compared to the rest of the episodes.
>>
Getting NTRd actually feels really good.
>>
>>144292383
>t. Anthony Burch
>>
>>144292350
Indeed, the author failed to deliver and the manga just ended up being 8/10 to me. It's extremely important to end your series on a high note.
>>
>>144292339
Oh really? I guess I missed that. He did save the 3 people he really cared about, though.

>>144292350
The killer was probably killing some other people on the side for those 15 years. He wasn't faithful.
>>
You have to be delusion to not see this as ntr faggotry. This isn't just life daily occurrences but a deliberate plot by the author where the story focuses around this loli girl only for some deus ex machina coma bullshit to fast forward to her raising another man's child

Its not reasonable to wait a decade obviously, but the author deliberately wrote him seeing this fucking cuck child of the love interest he wrote in the 2D world because he loves NTR but wanted to make it vagueish to not be called a cuck irl
>>
>>144292506
Well not sure how they did it in the anime but in the manga he kept on killing but not little girls. He was found guilty for over 30 murders.
>>
>>144292565
Calm down. It's TV, you should just relax.
>>
>>144292350
agreed. when i was watching last few episodes only thing come through my mind was WTF dude WHY
>>
>>144292212
Because we all know he enjoys it.
>>
>>144294698
>he enjoys it
This Later on he will get his other friend to hook up with pizza girl, while he cries and whacks it.
https://youtu.be/MPwVMv8cAO4
>>
File: just.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
just.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>144292212
The threads were glorious.
>>
>>144294862
It's better with the sad music and voice-over
>>144294769
>>
File: Untitled_1.png (512 KB, 941x531) Image search: [Google]
Untitled_1.png
512 KB, 941x531
>>144292212
Because he never could have predicted that his mom was the one that cucked him. Best girl was confirmed willing to wait for him to wake up.
>>
>>144292212
Because he was ultimately happy at how things turned out.
Yeah it sucked for him and he felt it, but he had successfully saved their lives and he was happy that his friends had found happiness meanwhile. And that was more important to him.

It's like people have a hard time realizing that he wouldn't have been particularly happy having had Kayo be miserable and unable to move on with her own life for a whole damn decade because of the uncertain hope that he might wake up one day.
>>
He got the prime, young pussy: it was a win.
>>
>>144295233
Yeah and abused bitches grow up to be headcases. He was better off getting young prime pizza slut pussy.
>>
>>144292212
Because he wanted pizza pussy.
>>
A lot of people seemed to miss that Airi was actually in the key visual too.

A shame the anime cut a lot of her scenes out.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.