[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to write a Imaishi story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 013.jpg (782 KB, 850x1133) Image search: [Google]
013.jpg
782 KB, 850x1133
1)Be a westaboo
2)LELELELELE SO RANDUUUUUMB
3)Pretentious half assed "deep" message forced in the mix of random comedy and seriousness
4)Profit
5)Repeat every 2-3 years
>>
Wow you have basic observation skills, do you want a medal?
>>
I really can't take people who hate imashi seriously. It's like someone heckling a standup comedian 'do you think you're funny huh?!"
>>
>>144279169
stand up comedy IS objectively trash though, while Imashi's work is actually top-tier
>>
>>144279343
I think you missed the point. Isn't it obvious what he's doing in his work? I mean its not like this is a hidden motive all of them are very fun centric with bright colors and energetic characters.
>>
>>144279169
I really dislike how people associate super robots with "xDDD drill in2 space xDDDD" because of him.
>>
>>144278701
Don't forget references that will fly over the head of the average fan and think that the show was the original source for it.
>>
>>144278701
(You)
>>
>>144279572
>the black tristar reference in KLK
>>
File: 1468450618972.jpg (154 KB, 632x1074) Image search: [Google]
1468450618972.jpg
154 KB, 632x1074
>>144278701
>it's a love interest dies abruptly after the final boss episode
>>
File: 3.png (433 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
3.png
433 KB, 1920x1080
>>144279991
FUCK YOU IMAISHIT
>>
>>144279343
It's nothing but trash.
>>
>>144280511
>someday,somewhere!
Aye siwmae!
>>
>>144279169
>posting about your dislike for a creator on an imageboard is like heckling a comedian personally in the middle of a performance
You lost me.
>>
>>144279991
And people will defend this. I haven't finished Luluco yet, but the other two were cheap as fuck. I'm still not over how abrupt and shitty the stuff with Nia was. Completely unnecessary becuase this hack wanted to force the ending to be tragic or bittersweet.
>Inb4 it was to show Simon's growth
Fuck off. How many fucking people that were friends of Simon died during their battles? Not bringing them back should've been enough to show his growth.
>>
>>144282231
Luluco's ending is good, but Imaishi literally just copy-pasted the Niashit with Nova-kun. It wasn't even explained why it happened.
>>
>>144278701
I don't think I understand this picture
>>
Imaishi falls in love with cartoons. Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with his studio's plagiarism that's excused as homage.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.