[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legal age to own a house in Japan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Mikado.png (370 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Mikado.png
370 KB, 1280x720
Anyone one know the legal age to own a house in Japan? I always see anime characters under 18 have their own place, so...
>>
I think this question should be in /jp/ rather than /a/.
>>
Sorry, I'll go to /jp/ then
>>
>>144272732
Pretty sure they all just rent, so not actual owners.
Even so, most of the time you could just use your family for legal stuff, not like a car where it is outright illegal to drive one if you are not able to own one.
>>
>>144272732
Parents usually pay for their kids to stay in a apartment to go to school while they live away for work.

Same reason you have the trope of Dad is always working far away and why he isn't home.
>>
>>144272732
The legal age shouldn't really be the issue, as much as the cheapest price is
>>
>>144272732
If only there was some revolutionary technology that allowed you to ask any question you wanted and receive literally thousands of answers from a global network or sources.

I also doubt any of the characters in anime purchase or rent without a using a parent as a guarantor.
>>
>>144272732
It's because their parent are dead overboard so they stay in the dorm with their sisters which are not related by blood.
>>
emancipated minors are a thing.
>>
Parents trigger nip dweebs of their dishonoring them by being a childless otaku, so they are cut from their perfect highschool harem life
>>
>>144273122
Google was founded almost 18 years ago Anon
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.