[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I wasn't here. What happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1468646949902.jpg (22 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1468646949902.jpg
22 KB, 848x480
Guys, I wasn't here. What happened?
>>
>>144256623
There was a big thread and you missed it.

there's an archive for this shit.

Go make yourself taller you fuck.
>>
Sticky and a lot of laughing.
>>
You know that feeling when you know something and somebody else doesn't but they want to know?

Damn that's a good feeling to a neckbeard like myself. Search the archive you fuck. Ahhhh yeahhhhh that's good stuff mmmmm
>>
There was a massive sticky, yet a couple of days later they found out that they all laughed on the wrong day because they didn't account for leap years.
>>
>>144257149
No idiot, leap years doesn't magically add days. That anon was wrong, but no one bothered to read the thread and just laughed
>>144143565
>>
File: itstimeagain.jpg (23 KB, 279x220) Image search: [Google]
itstimeagain.jpg
23 KB, 279x220
>>144256623
Many people died. It was horrible.
>>
Found the thread. Were there any good posts? Or just 8000+ laughs?
>>
>>144257884
There was 1700+ replies and 500+ IPs before the sticky
>>
>>144257884
Could you not just skim through and see what had most replies? Are you really this stupid, Anon?
>>
>>144257971
Only the last 500 replies still show.
>>
>>144257884
Faggots were making false threads. We all laughed. Then genue thread appears, OP made a post and told us his finale story about countdowning. We all laughed. Then the thread got to it's bumplimit and to the page 10. SUDDENLY mods put sticky on it. We continued to laugh. More anons and crossborders came to laugh with us. SUDDENLY music start to play: a cacophony of all three openings and one of the ost themes at the same time. The new wave of laughing. Through the laugh there were depressed anons that achieved nothing during these 7 years and anons that became teachers giving advices to each other. We laughed still. When the post number reached +2000, sticky was removed. We decided to laugh and shitpost harder to achieve 7000 posts get, then 7777 get. We laughed too hard so we failed by reaching +8000. We said goodbyes and made ourselves taller.
Also there was SZS streaming.
After two days there was that faggot that tried and nearly ruined it for everyone by telling that we all laughed at the wrong time.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.