[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make the next big SoL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 68767587685765.jpg (675 KB, 1200x858) Image search: [Google]
68767587685765.jpg
675 KB, 1200x858
Ok /a/, you've been granted an unlimited budget to make the next pure unadulterated SoL that can surpass K-on! in terms of quality, production values and of course in sales. And if the K-on! movie was the first (or one of the first) to make use of 1080p, then this gonna be the first 4K TV anime.

What are your ideas? Show me what are you made of, Anon?

No idolshit allowed
No males allowed, unless they're part of the scenery
>>
File: mio.png (418 KB, 592x812) Image search: [Google]
mio.png
418 KB, 592x812
I want to fuck Mio slowly and gently
>>
>No males allowed
Into the trash
>>
K-On S3
>>
Lolis skateboarding non-competitively
>>
Hire kyoani to make a third K-on
>>
>>144255668
>>144255716
An S3 wouldn't surpass S2 and the movie. It was the perfect ending.
>>
Haruhi S3, 4K god.
>>
>>144255653
This post really speaks to me
>>
>>144256208
Are you Mio?
>>
File: mio19.jpg (406 KB, 2731x2205) Image search: [Google]
mio19.jpg
406 KB, 2731x2205
>>144256246
I wish I knew what it felt like to walk in a skirt and be cute all the time
>>
>>144255653
Would depend on whether or not she was into it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.