[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why was this shit so popular?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: ansatsu-kyoushitsu-2.png (402 KB, 600x341) Image search: [Google]
ansatsu-kyoushitsu-2.png
402 KB, 600x341
why was this shit so popular?
>>
Couldn't tell ya. I really didn't find it that funny or unusual.
>>
>>144255472
School shounen. Nips and fujoshits love that
>>
It was pretty good and it was really fun.
>>
>>144255970
ppl waifu'd Karma alot
>>
It's good.
>>
It doesn't really excel at anything buts it pretty good all round. It won't go down as a classic but its enjoyable to watch.
>>
>>144255472
I dropped it after about 10 episodes when I found out that the blue haired cutie is a dude. Disgusting.
>>
>>144255472
Was it? I don't know anyone who watched it.
>>
>>144255472
It's really shit, but it's on Shounen Jump so it get more media coverage.
>>
because a lot of people liked it
>>
>>144255472
Because you are a faggot.
>>
>>144255472
Because it's for kids and kids have no standards and will gobble any shit they see if it has enough advertisement.
>>
>>144257053
You don't know anyone then.
>>
>>144257027
atleast u reached 10eps
i stopp after the karma edgelord shows up

>>144255472
the fanbase are girls obviously
no one will watch a bluehaired,female voice trap MC
>>
Gave me some warm feelings in my kokoro.
>>
>>144256923
That's pretty much it.

It's not amazing, but still good enough to be enjoyable. Terasaka's group were m favorites
>>
>>144255472
All the characters were charming and had good moments. The main "Bad Guy" was neat looking and fun. Premise was pretty fun. It's not an award winning work, but it's fun.
>>
OVA was great when it was just Daily Lives of High School Assassins.

But the author went off on this edgelord drama trip with SJW shit that made the TV series boring.

But the finale was pretty good. Except for the part where Kaede "died". That was dumb and unnecessary just further dragged out what was already a too-long episode.
>>
>>144260506
>edgelord drama trip with SJW shit
Can you explain without buzzwords?
>>144255472
Because it actually used the school setting well.
>>
>>144255472
>why did people like what I don't like
Quality thread.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.