[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confessions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 14
File: penissmith.png (655 KB, 626x715) Image search: [Google]
penissmith.png
655 KB, 626x715
I genuinely, unironically think Nisekoi is good and that Raku is a fine protagonist. I miss classic harems and blame the Nisekoi hate on newfags who prefer battle harems and think cuckposting is clever.
>>
>>144245441
Post more.
>>
Excessive hatred for Nisekoi is just a meme.
>>
I enjoyed Persona: Trinity Soul.

I shit you not, I actually really thought it was interesting; it was bad, but it went some cool places and I thought the whole sinister plot underneath weird slice of life shit had a good Persona feel. The OPs were fucking jamming too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F7fIjE7F8A
>>
I need romance, harem and self insert-faggotry to enjoy a series.
I can't watch plain shonen seinen or whatever if it doesn't have at least 2 females to ship with the MC.
I can't watch or read anything if the MC has a bad design (manlet, too skinny, afro hair, fat, etc). Likewise i can't get interested in anything with a female MC.
>>
I have a fetish for pre-ordering expensive scale figures of popular female characters, spending a couple weeks farting them into the smell really soaks in, and then selling them second hand online for close to full price due to the popularity of the characters
>>
File: 1453709830304.jpg (13 KB, 300x296) Image search: [Google]
1453709830304.jpg
13 KB, 300x296
>>144246037
>>
File: 1464496801797.png (32 KB, 545x498) Image search: [Google]
1464496801797.png
32 KB, 545x498
I have a fetish for gore and torture. I lost count on how many times I fapped to the opening torture scene in Mnemosyne.

My biggest fetish however, is consensual gore sex without snuff. Like willingly cutting open one's own stomach to give the person who's fucking them a handjob while they fuck you. I only ever got anything of the like ERPing with people playing as immortal regenerating vampires, and the like.
>>
I waifu'd a rwby
>>
>>144246037
Monster.
>>
File: sold my soul to namco.png (30 KB, 1571x258) Image search: [Google]
sold my soul to namco.png
30 KB, 1571x258
I fall for idol-shit bait every time. waste money on the games, anime, music, all the merchandise
>>
File: 1453338576957.jpg (42 KB, 546x432) Image search: [Google]
1453338576957.jpg
42 KB, 546x432
I listen to those ear licking ASMRs to fall asleep
>>
>>144246146
What a sad existence.
>>
I watch anime less and less every year, to the point where I'm barely watching one or two new shows for season. I blame videogames; I can't put the motherfuckers down. But, I'm pretty satisfied with the few shows I end watching.
The only music I listen to is anime music (OP, ED, OSTs).
Once I finish an anime show, I rush to the tvtropes page for said show to read said page.

Well, that was lame.
>>
File: 1454194830784.jpg (20 KB, 342x316) Image search: [Google]
1454194830784.jpg
20 KB, 342x316
>>144246238
I do too.
>>
File: jesus christ i don't even.png (195 KB, 368x375) Image search: [Google]
jesus christ i don't even.png
195 KB, 368x375
>>144246037
>>144246132
Thanks guys, reading stuff like this really makes me feel like i'm an actual normal person.
There are definitely some weird ass motherfuckers out there, huh.
>>
File: bll.gif (2 MB, 365x254) Image search: [Google]
bll.gif
2 MB, 365x254
>>144246146
>>
>>144246298
>I watch anime less and less every year, to the point where I'm barely watching one or two new shows for season. I blame videogames; I can't put the motherfuckers down. But, I'm pretty satisfied with the few shows I end watching.
Same. Though I also blame college for that too.
>>
File: 1426489871178.png (258 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
1426489871178.png
258 KB, 500x351
>>144246037
>>
>>144245441
Akame ga Kill was my favourite manga for two years, between 2013 and 2014
>>
File: BPaad17.png (456 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
BPaad17.png
456 KB, 1280x720
The only motivation I have for watching anime is sexual. The first anime I ever watched was a soft ecchi, and I have never watched anything in earnest unless it had a good degree of fanservice to pull me through. I see anime in general as devoid of depth and I wouldn't watch it at all if I weren't so addicted to fapping to it.
>>
>>144246146
Same. I fell into the im@s hole, then slightly into love live, then jumped off the fucking grand canyon with CG, and now I already know Sunshine will be hell

But I'll still enjoy every bit of it
>>
>>144245441
Holy shit does she step on his dick to make it bigger?!?!
>>
I watch dubs
>>
File: 1413844185750.png (176 KB, 612x344) Image search: [Google]
1413844185750.png
176 KB, 612x344
>>144245441

Same, OP. Though I think the story got a bit too jumbled. When they introduced the storybook, I was hoping the plot would become similar (like Chitoge being forcibly taken back to the US, then Raku searching the US for her with harems' help). The characters are pretty nice though.
>>
>>144245441
I do think it is bad, author resort to the worst tropes in the most despicable way to milk the shit out of the series.

I don't mind much the harem genre. The way people vehemently deny that the series they're shilling got any harem element, thinking it play a valuable part in it worth, make me laugh.
>>
I don't pay attention to half the anime I watch, they are little more than background noise sometimes.
>>
File: 05_2b5e96ef_7-mei-2013-11-41-06.png (798 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
05_2b5e96ef_7-mei-2013-11-41-06.png
798 KB, 1280x720
>>144246037
Example of character?
>>
You guys ought to not use spoilers in such ways.
As for my confession, I think Mayoiga was enjoyable.
>>
>>144245441
source?
>>
>>144245441
>In it's

I have a really strong distaste for "lewd" and any other words that seem to be approximations of other Japanese terms with no exact translations, yet get thrown around all over the place in anime/manga circles. I also think the average writing quality of your typical scanlation is really shit, taking natural constructions in Japanese and making them really rigid in English in the name of "accuracy." It's missing the forest for the trees and doing a disservice to the original writer.
>>
I think anime is most of the time either childish or plain stupid, so Im not even watching anything regulary this season. I may watch a episode or two of Mob, D.Gray-man etc. here and there to participate in the respective threads, but I won't watch a full show, because I either already read the respective manga or they are plain shit.

Also I think Pretty Curefags etc. are literally degenerates.
>>
>>144248296
What's degenerate about pretty cure?
>>
I like one punch man and I can't find something that fits the same niche while I wait for season 2 to come out
>>
>>144248325
The other anon is not complaining about Pretty Cure itself, but its (probably mostly adult-ish male) fanbase here on the /a/nime-board of 4chan.
>>
>>144245441
Source?
Image search gives nothing
>>
>>144248489

The thing is literally call penismith
>>
>>144248544
Thanks
>>
>>144245441
I think the author was trying too hard to make the premise relevant. All the keys and lockets just mucked things to the point of incredulity. Especially since I know the author is capable of writing more interesting developments.
>>
>>144245990
I really hate to admit it, but this.
>>
I broke up with my waifu since I really hated the anime and can't even see it as a guilty pleasure.
>>
File: 1444327866025.jpg (219 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444327866025.jpg
219 KB, 1920x1080
I'm a dub baby. That's not to say i don't still watch new stuff subbed, but i'll go out of my way to download the dual audio version if it exists.

I've had all i can stand of harems. I think I've hit my limit and i just can't stomach seeing the best girl almost always the tsundere get hurt by a dense faggot MC all the time.

Small, DFC and tsundere is my bread and butter.

I've stopped reading up on the manga after a series lately and now i just move on to the next without a care for the story anymore.

I need help.
>>
I don't enjoy most anime series and only watch them because my girlfriend loves anime I like shitposting on /a/ though.
>>
I like western and Japanese animation.
>>
I like classic literature but would much rather watch it as anime than read a novel.

Elizabeth Bennet best girl.
>>
>>144246037
That shit's hilarious.
>>
FLCL is shit besides the music and visuals.
>>
>>144249071
I feel the same way about the Monogatari series,
>>
>>144245441
I don't watch anime, I just read shit in Wikipedia and wikias and go to the threads posting like if I were an expert. I don't regret nothing.
>>
I miss the old ecchi high school harem comedies of the mid 2000's, they were legitimately funny and didn't even bother attempting romance like the ones now that lack ecchi, have weak as hell comedy and try to make paper thin characters stand out.

Well placed filler and charming sol is what made the first season of Railgun amazing. Saten is just as important if not more than the protag for the plot to work.

As far as time looping anime goes, Punchline > Tatami galaxy > Steins;Gate.
I liked Punchline a lot more than the other two as it develops itself incredibly well and pulled of a solid finale, tatami galaxy was just a simple straight forward story told in a different way every episode with obvious connections. Steins;gate felt pretty lifeless and even though I watched it first I liked it the least due to it's static characters, slow start, world lines, a death being caused by fate alone and confirmation bias saving another character.
Its saved from complete mediocrity by Braun Moeka and Suzuha.
>>
Throwaway ecchi series from the from the early/mid 00s 9/10 times are better than modern forgettable ecchi.

I only decided to watch anime after a long 4 year hiatus was because YGO sims got boring. I started rewatching all of Medabots even the bad Kilobot season and SAO
>>
I have this sudden urge to bully people. It has gotten to a point that I can't control it that I have wet dreams of bullying anime characters and eventually I bullied my waifu. I would beat the shit out of her to a bloody pulp and drag her on a bed and choke the shit out of her until she passes out. After she regains consciousness I would insult the shit out of her because she didn't even fight back. When I wake up the bed would be filled with cum and sweat as if I was actually fapping.
>>
>>144245441
I legitimately don't understand why people enjoy Excel Saga. It's literally the "spork of d00m" copypasta in anime form. The entire show is nothing but XD randumb bullshit and only a handful of episodes are anything approaching humorous. Outside of a few episodes, its attempts at pop-culture parodies are lame and unfunny and the final episode that was "too outrageous for television" is toothless. The seiyuu cast is the only saving grace of this shitheap.
>>
I fapped to boku no pico
>>
>>144251269
Well, apparently it's a very high-quality hentai, so that is understandable.
>>
File: 15.png.jpg (237 KB, 890x1300) Image search: [Google]
15.png.jpg
237 KB, 890x1300
>>144245441
I like it too. I like how it didn't rely on ecchi and actually had some touching stories once in a while.

The romance with chitoge was pretty well done.
>>
REMOVE SHITOGE
>>
>>144245441
I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister!
>knuckle check OPs liver
YOU LITTLE SCUM BAG!
I've got your name, I've got your ass!
You will not laugh, you will not cry, you will learn by the numbers, I will teach you. Now get up, get your feet.
>>
>>144245990
>>144248732

You are the cancer killing anime
>>
>>144252296
How do you know that they're not virgo or taurus?
>>
>>144252233
>RPing
there is no cure for autism, i'm sorry for you
>>
I dropped Joshiraku after reading for about 10 chapters simply because I expected it to be more than a mere combination of CGDCT and Japanese references upon finishing SZS.
>>
Sometimes if i like a girl enough but i'm worried she wont win the bowl i'll look up that series and spoil myself. If she wins i keep going, if not then its dropped to avoid the heartbreak.
>>
I only watch battle harem every season.
>>
>>144253011
Well, if that's what you like, then more fun to you. That's all that should matter, friend.
>>
>>144249237
This is the exact reason why I think that Phantom World was the best anime of winter.
>>
I like and enjoy anime
>>
>>144252296
The only cancer killing anime is (You)
>>
>>144254083
I kinda like the feature, because it means that somebody thought that my post was interesting enough to reply to it. But used together with the anonymous posting style of 4chan where the so-called shitposting is perpetuated for the sake of garnering any kinds of attention, it really is a doubtful benefit.

Ultimately, there's nothing much to do but hope that the userbase can somehow use it responsibly, just like mankind has (so far) managed to use nuclear energy responsibly for the betterment of the world.
>>
I like Self Insert Harem and More series.In fact these are the only 2 genres I check out every season.I think unwanted hatred for these genre to be the first sign of New friend(I used to be like that when I started).
Also I believe the unwanted overly excessive of cocksucking of the Shonen genre is the actual cancer that's killing anime.Yes I seriously don't want anime other than a niche hobby.I seriously started to hate anime when people started to refer to anime outside of those shown in my local channel and started to use Non DBZ or Non Naruto characters as their FB profile pic.
>>
>>144245441
I like classic harems just not Nisekoi.
>>
>>144245441
I want to read a boy love but haven't found one that's not shit. I'm also not attracted to guys.

I want to read a manga where the MC is a bullied (maybe even abused) female that doesn't end up a shitshow.

There aren't enough dark skinned girls in anime or manga
>>
I highly prefer an anime series if it has some form of romance in it
akame ga kill and haganai are amazing i don't give a shit what anyone says
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.