[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/a/ confessional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: the pontiff is here.png (217 KB, 1115x625) Image search: [Google]
the pontiff is here.png
217 KB, 1115x625
Post last 3 shows you added to your backlog and confess to your sins.

kuromukuro
empire of corpses
witch hunter robin

I use the berserk manga as my masturbation material, Farnese has a nice body.
>>
File: 1467389697992.png (373 KB, 449x543) Image search: [Google]
1467389697992.png
373 KB, 449x543
Houkago no Pleiades
Jinzo Ningen Kikaider
Berserk (TV series)

I only watch anime I enjoy/think I'll enjoy, regardless of quality.
I've jerked it to Farnese, Slan, and orgy-Goat.
I turn my brain off when watching 99% of anime and only really turn it back on for anime I consider "worthy" of critical thought.
I prefer to binge read manga.
I enjoy tsukkomi/boke setups.
>>
>>144245079
>I enjoy tsukkomi/boke setups.
I'm afraid there's no salvation for you.
>>
>Seirei no Moribito
>Koyomimonogatari
>Akatsuki no Yona

I haven't read manga in fucking months, not even ongoing series I follow. I've always been more of a mangafag and consider it the better medium, but I've been on a roll with my anime backlog and it seems like too much effort to read manga at the moment.
>>
>>144245730
I feel the opposite.
Watching anime is such a hassle because you have to wait for things and I just want to skip ahead on dragging moments.
Manga is so much easier to get into because you can go at your own pace.
>>
>>144245079
>I enjoy tsukkomi/boke setups.
Likewise.
>>
>>144244838
>>144245079
Why wouldn't you jerk it to the Berserk manga? It's got a bunch of tits and erotic scenes, that's perfectly normal. I thought you were going to say you'd jerked it to the Eclipse, that at least would tick /a/ off because of NTR. I jacked off to the Eclipse myself.
>>
>>144247042
Well it's kind of fucked up.
The scenes are eerie and unsettling and the pages with naked people are usually followed or already contain grotesque and gruesome things (demons, decomposition, dead bodies, gore etc.).
So I dunno, I can see how that's not the best idea to fap to it.
>>
>>144244838
>Post last 3 shows you added to your backlog
What's the point of doing that recommendation?
>>
>>144247042
the cave orgy in the conviction arc always makes me need to jack it
>>
File: mc.png (242 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
mc.png
242 KB, 640x480
>>144247836
It tells you about what the person saw and decided he wants to watch recently.
Very useful insight when it's weighed together with his sins, I like it.
>durara (recent seasons), lupin 3 (2015), air gear

I unironically enjoy ntr even in non-h works, i wish there was more normal romance shows where mc would get cucked in the end or better yet all throughout the show, it gets me diamonds
>>
>>144246958
I've often thought something similar myself which is why I don't totally understand my disinterest in manga right now. I actually think it's the physical effort involved in using my hands to hold my tablet and turn pages, and my eyes to scan over the page. With anime I can just sit still and stare without moving anything.
>>
>>144247980
>>
>>144248084
Good example of a series I wasted time watching when I probably should've read some manga instead
>>
>>144247042

20 pages of what looks like Casca moaning with pleasure, accompanied by Griffith being so sensual, tender that the princess would be jealous.

If it weren't for the tentacles holding her arms, it'd be perfect.
>>
>>144249701

t. jaded contrarian
>>
I don't remember last 3 shows that I added to my backlog. I'll just go straight to the confession instead:
I've watched the entirety of Endless Eight without skipping a single second of it.
>>
I have been here for some years and stoped watching Animu two years ago and now I just shitpost and lurk in the DJT
>>
>key the metal idol
>The rest of nodame cantabile
>patlabor

I'm still a pleb and by all rights I shouldn't be on /a/. While I guess I'm better than some people here who have watched around 60 full shows, I've only watched about 180 shows, which is far from the 350 that I should be at. Also I don't watch seasonal shows ever.
>>
>>144251309
Me too.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.