[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I pretty much only watch otaku pandering harems now, when you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 17
File: 1464232308560.jpg (931 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464232308560.jpg
931 KB, 1920x1080
I pretty much only watch otaku pandering harems now, when you stare into the cancer, it stares into you.

Also megumi is ten times more original than eriri you under 15 animes fags
>>
>animes
>Megumifag
>>
Megumi a shit.
>>
>>144244409
She's as original as Kosaki Onodera.
>>
>when you stare into the cancer, it stares into you
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>144244409
>animes
>eririfag falseflagging shitposting thread
kill yourself
>>
>>144244588
metastasis
>>
File: 1463443847813.jpg (281 KB, 850x2598) Image search: [Google]
1463443847813.jpg
281 KB, 850x2598
Its getting a season 2 right?? Why can't every studio just confirm sequels like deen did with konosuba
>>
>>144244713
Yes, have you been living under a rock?
>>
>>144244409
>animes
>>
Megumi is slightly better than Eriri I give you that. But both can't even come close to the superior Utaha
>>
File: 1464673382758.png (522 KB, 1020x1500) Image search: [Google]
1464673382758.png
522 KB, 1020x1500
>>144245303
>>144245239
>>144244713
fucking finally utaha is getting the recognition she deserves. I swear you fags were shitposting eriri-megumi for over a year when the true best girl was staring you in the face all along.
>>
>>144244713
> Why can't every studio just confirm sequels like deen did with konosuba

Because that's not possible 99.9% of the time.
Adaptations are made to sell the source material. All the tons of varying circumstances and data related to that decide whether the show is getting another season or not. It's not just so easily decided during the show's airing period.
>>
>>144245428
S2 is when Utaha gets utterly BTFO.
>>
>>144244713
might be time to finally get a body pillow

>inb4 under 15 body pillows before posting
>>
File: CJfYr8_WEAAnf7C.jpg:large.jpg (172 KB, 619x2048) Image search: [Google]
CJfYr8_WEAAnf7C.jpg:large.jpg
172 KB, 619x2048
>>144245497
You should go for this image.
>>
>>144245471
I've seen a lot of low selling LNs getting adaptations lately and I think its evolving towards studios bankrupt of ideas just adapting for free to get an existing audience to buy BDs
>>
>>144245595
I just prefer prefer my 2D with clothes partially on
>>
File: SVWC-70038.jpg (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
SVWC-70038.jpg
77 KB, 500x500
>>144245487
Too busy appreciating how flawless she is than to be bothered with that simple matter
>>
File: HtG#02_0003.jpg (240 KB, 812x1200) Image search: [Google]
HtG#02_0003.jpg
240 KB, 812x1200
>>144244409
Nay. Eriri is superior.
>>
>>144245876
literal shit
>>
File: 314685.jpg (1 MB, 2033x2800) Image search: [Google]
314685.jpg
1 MB, 2033x2800
>>144244409
Megumi may be less generic, but she is boring as compared to Eriri and Utaha, Honestly.
>>
>>144245303
>>144245437
>Megumi
>Better than any girl
a shit.
>>
>>144245487
Idgaf that she doesn't win the literallywhocaresbowl, she stands a best on her own.
>>
>>144245876
Eriri was so cute in that scene. She should wear that outfit more often.
>>
>>144246058
Megumi is the main reason this series is worth watching.
>>
>people posting in an obvious Eririfag reverse troll thread

Just let it and his samefag bait die.
>>
>>144244409
>This topic
Megumifags are the worst.
>>
>>144246108
The Saekano girls have great fashion.
>>
>>144246040
>>144245876
>Erishit
>better than anyone
Nice one.
>>
>>144246191
Objectively better than Megumi.
>>
>>144246135
OP is ESL-kun and he is a real Megumi. He doesn't even tsundere, especially not Eriri's type. If you don't know who that is then search archive and educate yourself. He originated from TLR threads and have been venturing outside his containment field as of late, show up in tsundere threads and other series to shitpost in them. Check the Kore Zombie thread that's up now because he literally recycled a shitpost he posted in there to make this Megumi thread.
>>
>>144246317
Objectively wrong.
>>
>>144246344
real Megumifag*
>>
>>144246344
>Proof Megumifags are the worst
>>
>>144246344
I don't know why you're calling someone else an ESL when your ESL is also showing.
>>
>>144246434
Sue me. I've been up for over a full day without a wink of sleep. At least my errors aren't literal spic ESL nonsense like ESL-kun is fond of doing..
>>
>>144246344
I know that shitposter and the charts he has made, which have never included anyone from Saekano. Also, I don't see him replying back in the same manner he typically does, so I doubt that's really him.

Anyway, it doesn't change the fact that this thread is full of samefags shitposting and baiting and should be killed.
>>
>>144246628
He makes new charts after every 2-3 weeks so it keeps updating. It's only a matter of time before he adds Eriri. Before this week he didn't shitpost for Sera, and couple of months before before he didn't shitpost and spam Houki either, But look at where we are now.

ESL-kun sometimes leaves posts to come back later to reply to every post that replied to him and every post that he doesn't like one at a time, like he was flooding the thread. So that might happen.

This thread is shit and is nothing but troll baiting and samefags, but you should get your facts straight about who ESL-kun.
>>
>>
>>144244588
I think he wanted you to kill yourself.
>>
>>144246957
I know him from Bahamut threads and his obnoxious fanboyism for Lisha so I'm familiar with him. I won't acknowledge his existence in this fanbase until I see his distinctive shitposting at full throttle.
>>
>>144247326
>Threads filled with eriri a shit

He's been with us from the start lads
>>
>>144247418
That's just generic shitposting. He spams words like "haterfag" or "shitty", always randomly capitalized.
>>
>>144247326
>Bahamut threads
God, now I'm remember them.
>until I see his distinctive shitposting at full throttle.
Fair enough.

>>144247418
>Thinks ESL-kun shitpost like that
He's called ESL for a reason.
>>
Last thread was great, no need to start shit again
Megumi was a great character, even as a Utahafag, there were many times I almost fell for her
>>
>>144247564
Last thread was great because a certain samefagging shitposter wasn't there.
>>
>>144247610
and re zero, attracted most of the shitposters
>>
>>144247627
Now that you mention it, the only thing that could make S2 bearable is a show like Re:Zero airing at the same time. Do it, Japan.
>>
File: 1460624221458.png (51 KB, 245x213) Image search: [Google]
1460624221458.png
51 KB, 245x213
>>144247564
>almost fell for her
over the perfection that is Utaha.
>>
>>144247657
Well Re zero, took many people by surprise, I used to read the manga, and never thought it would get an anime, and be such a good adaptation
>>
>>144247564
This one >>143980107? I wouldn't call that great. Passable, but not great.
>>
>>144247657
SnK S2 is airing at the same time.
>>
>>144247699
>Megumifags can't stop shitposting and baiting at every post that simply mentions Eriri
Megumifags really are the worst.
>>
>>144247699
Nope. This >>144192704

Notice how the quality of a thread is inversely proportional to the amount of Eririfags posting. Nothing new though since vol 8 threads already proved that.
>>
>>144247810
>The less Eriri posts they are, the better the thread is because Megumifags shitposting is directly proportional to the amount of Eriri posts
Truly, Megumifags are the worst.
>>
>>144247759
And yet they're the only ones who really bother to discuss and do more stuff than just praise their waifu. Eririfags only waifupost and shitpost without ever contributing to anything.
>>
>>144247884
There are some Eriri posts there, but they aren't vocal, provocative and full of bait like the typical shit you see in every Saekano thread so of course the thread was good, so your Megumifag blame is stupid and makes one wonder if all these Eririfags aren't really just a samefag who missed that thread. Yep, I think that's really it.
>>
>>144247892
>Making up bullshit excuses
>Megumifags did nothing but shitpost and waifupost in the last two threads
The. Worst.
>>
File: 1426797256466.jpg (582 KB, 1280x1446) Image search: [Google]
1426797256466.jpg
582 KB, 1280x1446
Being cute and boring at the same time is the worst combination you can have.

Megumi is tricking everyone.
>>
>>144247972
>Rationalizing
>Making up more when >>143980107 directly contradicts what he just said
>Megumifags shitpost so much they even bait and provoke at other Megumifags who likes Eriri too
>>
>>144247974
>scanlate some chapters of the manga
>provide informative posts and discussion about the novel's content

They're not bullshit excuses because they prove you wrong. Funny how your post fits Eririfags more than anyone else, except for when "they" miss the thread so they can't shitpost.
>>
>>144248039
>Applying "contributions" of a few to the the entire fanbase as if they all did the same
Desperate as fuck.
>>
>>144244409
And you think you're in any place to talk, you self-admitting cancer?
>>
File: 1425374138933.jpg (290 KB, 1094x1500) Image search: [Google]
1425374138933.jpg
290 KB, 1094x1500
>>144244409
You need a higher powerlevel to fully appreciate Eriri's wonder and moe. Maybe in two years.
>>
>>144248030
>Rationalizing

Nah, more like a certain samefag got caught. There is literally zero valid excuses to defend it, since it was an Eriri versus Utaha thread that was up for half a day, the most active part of the day in this board, and like 80% of the thread picked Utaha while keeping a civil mood. Stop playing the victim when the shitposting in that other thread went both sides and was only at the beginning, much like this very thread.

>>144248089
There are contributors and people capable of providing discussion and information, and there are waifuposters and shitposters in the Megumi fanbase. There's only of the latter in the Eriri fanbase.
>>
>>144248129
You don't need even a year of watching anime to appreciate a generic tsundere.
>>
>>144248209
>Still rationalizing when
>The less Eriri posts they are, the better the thread is because Megumifags shitposting is directly proportional to the amount of Eriri posts
>is true and applies to >>143980107 and >>144192704 beyond a shadow of a doubt. The former shows Megumi posting Megumi and sperging at Eriri posts, even at non-bait. The latter shows Megumifag picking Utaha since the topic is for Eriri and Utaha, and less Eriri post means less shitposting, a blatant contrast to threads with higher Eriri posting
You're the worst Megumifag.

>We may waifupost and shitpost most of thetime b-but at least we have 2-3 people who are TL and scan some manga!
Desperate. As. Fuck.
>>
>>144248378
You can't hide it, shitposter-kun. No matter how much you try to divert the blame for your own shitposting, everyone is now aware of the huge difference between a thread without the vocal Eriri shitposter samefag and a thread with him (which sadly are most of them). Both threads show how the only discussion is promoted and engaged by Megumifags and maybe an Utahafag adding some output. People are perfectly fine with civil Eririfags as you can see in both threads, but too bad most of them - or should I say, the samefag? - have to antagonize Megumi and Megumifag in more than one way, ruining the chance of having a good thread.

>shitpost most of the time
That's Eririfags (just see the Megumi a shit spam in every single thread and that one cancerous shitposter we already discussed before), and the worst thing is that not a single one of you has ever contributed to anything. You're defending a lost cause. Maybe you should try to learn from yesterday's thread how to behave and participate without stirring up shit like you already did again here.
>>
>Those two autists are going at it AGAIN
>>
>>144248668
Nothing wrong with sinking a shit thread to begin with.
>>
>>144248605
>And still he deflects and diverts away from the real topic at hand
>Facts were laid out about Megumifags shitposting being directly proportional to the amount of Eriri posts they are, proven by the previous two trheads. Additional fact is how Megumifags still provoke and shitpost to bait even at other Megumifags who have the nerve to like Eriri

>shitpost most of the time
Factually Megumifags, proven once again by yours truly >>144248378, which is a typical showcase for Saekano threads. No indirect misdirection and desperate clutching at muh contributions is going to change that.

Oh look, this very thread is also proving how much Megumifags can't stop shitposting and being cancer.
>>
>>144248789
You're the one complaining and playing victim despite the thread having shitposting for both sides, shitposting that didn't even take a big part of the thread which is why several people pointed out that it was a decent thread. I'm showing you that we are capable of having an actual good thread by showing you a fresh one in which you and the other shitposter obviously didn't post and samefag at all and thus was good. Saekano threads recently have had way more anti-Megumi shitposting fueled by the same group of shitposters so you're wrong again. The only fact laid out is that you're a whiny bitch who starts meta shit for no reason and has to be put in place.

And you dare use this blatant falseflag thread as proof of anything other than it being an anti-Megumi circlejerk provided by OP that you so readily ate up and shitposted to your heart's content while Megumifags either posted normally or pointed this out? You seriously can't be this fucking retarded.
>>
>>144249125
Too bad for you I never said or implied Eririfags didn't play the same game. Saying Megumifags are the worst is just a simple fact, which I have already backed up.

Please, the increase in anti-Megumi shitposting doesn't overtake the anti-Eriri shitpostiing that's more vicious and numerous, a given to a zealous majority who have insecurity issues.

>blatant falseflag
How convenient.
>>
>>144249268
>which I have already backed up.
By denying the contributions and the only good discussions these threads ever have and nitpicking shitposting that exists in both sides? Thanks for the joke. Going back to GS2 threads sure helps your case when Eriri has become better appreciated by most fans who read the LNs or keep up with the summaries. Too bad most Eririfags who read the summaries only used GS2 as ammo to bash Megumi some more. See the differences again? That Eriri shitposter who spams his photos flushing down a Megumi chain down the toilet easily overtakes any Eriri detractor, not to mentoin the a shit spams in every damn thread.

Falseflag or not, doesn't change my point about pretty much all the shitposting in this thread being anti-Megumi and proving the opposite of what you said.
>>
So when are we getting the fag accusing everyone else being the THK?
>>
>>144249690
Surprisingly, the THK shit didn't live for long in this fanbase.
>>
>>144249521
>Playing coy
No. Using contributions as a shield to hide behind and excuse the shitposting Megumifags love to do is what you did. Clutch at muh contribution that barely any any real effect on vasty majority of Saekano threads makes is the height of grasping at straws. To even mention good discussion when the few good ones we have gone through involved Megumifags and Eririfags argue seriously? How quaint.

Wow, the one time where Megumifags were on the receiving end because the plot gave Eririfags ammo that couldn't be simply brushed off. That sure doesn't bring back memories of volume 3, volume 6, and volume 7 with Megumifags shitposting uncontrollably with their ammo, no matter how petty, blown out of proportion, and biased it was. Never-mind how negative criticisms of Megumi are ignored since Megumi is so perfect before GS2, which made it hard for Megumifags to deny because even Megumi admits to her mistake. Megumifags just reaping what they sow for once after all the shitposting and militant baiting they pulled

One noticeable shitposter that doesn't even post that much vs Megumifags shitposting all the time. What a great comparison. Megumi a shit is memetic at his point, but Eriri basing that includes a shit in various way is prevalent and greater in autism, so again Megumifags are worse.

>Megumifag make a shit thread
>People reactive negatively to it
>And still there are Megumifags who still can muster to shitpost Eriri
>>
Eriri a shit.
>>
>>144250379
You literally said
>>Megumifags did nothing but shitpost and waifupost in the last two threads

When that is factually incorrect. Don't backpedal now, you little shit. Having productive people who actively participate in the threads is what sets the fanbases apart. The effect of Megumifags' contributions are immediately notable when they post new content in any thread, prompting discussion about it as you can see when the manga pages were posted in that thread. Good job minimizing this and exaggerating your nitpicked shitposting. I could bitch about Eririfags shitposting in that thread, which they did even a damn day after it was created and everyone else was just posting civilly, but I'm not a biased idiot like you.

GS2 didn't even do what you say, its main reception was praise for displaying a new side of Megumi's character and emotions and the good drama with Eriri more than anything else, and it was mostly discussed by Megumifags at first as usual. You're just proving that Eririfags are nothing but vindictive assholes who only follow the series for shit reasons, unlike Megumifags who care about it as a whole, or else they wouldn't translate, scanlate or give summaries and discuss the content in a civil manner.

Except that one noticeable shitposter is the responsible of making all those shit Saekano bait threads for the past few months you fucking idiot. You and him are responsible for most of the shitposting, not Megumifags, a proven fact in yesterday's thread. What a coincidence that that thread happens to lack the typical aggressive Eriri posts you can see again today. I bet he also made this thread as well and of course all the samefagging shitposting appeared again with the same timing and writing style that absent yesterday.

In conclusion, Megumifags are the core of the fanbase, the only people capable of contributing things of value. People like you are just pure damage, nuisances in which the fanbase would be much better without.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.