[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the man who defeated motherfuking DIO and can pause time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
>the man who defeated motherfuking DIO and can pause time almost got killed by a fucking rat stand user

Literally how?
>>
>>144223437
he was being reckless on purpose to expose the rat/stand to Josuke so he could kill it. Josuke can easily heal him, so he wasn't in any danger.

Also, he can't time stop like he used to. It also stops his heart, so he can only do a second or two at a time now.
>>
You don't know how many years I've waited for animeonlyfags to see this fucking chapter animated.

That was worth it.
>>
>>144223437
Because Jojo isn't about powerlevels and is about making moment to moment calculated risks in combat. You should have realized that in Johnathan and Dio's fight at the castle where most of the strategy involved came down to like 2 sword strikes
>>
>>144223548
I'm pretty sure someone with good eye sight and pin point accuracy as well as being able to pause time for like 2 seconds could have killed the rat easily all himself
>>
File: 1459716656594.jpg (111 KB, 531x800) Image search: [Google]
1459716656594.jpg
111 KB, 531x800
>>144223548
>Also, he can't time stop like he used to. It also stops his heart
I remember reading that, and thinking to myself what shitting writing that was to stop jotaro from beating every person he met. Like every stand so far we seen there wasn't an ability to fucked the user over, minus Biggie Smalls, and even then the person had to be dead for it to activate.
>>
>>144223548
>>It stops his heart, so he can only do a second or two at a time
Source? I don't remember this being mentioned.
>>
He tanked the shots because he had a reliable healer who can't heal himself, and Josuke's shooting is nearly just as good as Jotaro's.

Also Jotaro got his ass kicked by many stupid stands in the past and clutched it out. Im sure if Josuke wasn't there araki would've just wrote a different way for Jotaro to win.
>>
>>144223548
> It also stops his heart
????????????????
He stopped his heart on purpose to beat against DIO.
>>
>>144223548
what if the rat shot him in the face. i'm pretty sure josuke wouldn't have been able to save him from that.
>>
>>144224228
Josuke can save people from pretty much anything as long as they're still technically alive
>>
>>144223437
>talking shit about animal stand user
dude both Iggy and Petshop had some of the strongest stands in part 3, animal stand users are no joke.
>>
>>144223437
>Tfw animeonlyfags up in arms about Jotaro nearly losing a fight
These poor niggers. They're not ready for Part 6. Not ready at all.
>>
>>144225998
i forgot did Jotaro in part 6 can only timestop for even a shorter time or it was around 2 or 3 seconds like in part 4?
>>
>>144226139
Roughly the same but he spends a big chunk of the part in a coma after getting blown the fuck out and then later he gets his fucking head blown open and dies
>>
Haven't watched it but I'm guessing it was because he underestimated his opponent?
>>
Why didn't he just THE WORLD'd the rat and shoot a fucking bullet at it while it fired
>>
>>144226208
to be fair Jolyne also got wrecked so at least is not like in part 4 were at times it feels Jotaro is getting his shit beat just to make Josuke look good
>>
>>144226275

>I have no idea of the context but here's my completely wrong opinion.
>>
>>144226339
he gave all the rounds to Josuke
>>
>>144223437
Powerlevels don't matter in jojo to the extent that you think. Plus he had Josuke with him and Crazy Diamond could just heal him up

>>144223548
>It also stops his heart, so he can only do a second or two at a time now.

I think that was only for Part 6 Jotaro because he wasn't completely healed for the final battle
>>
>>144223437
What I want to know is how the information on his time stop got leaked.

He says he never even used it after killing DIO, but for some reason isn't surprised when Akira says he knows what Jotaro can do!
>>
>>144226746
dropped plot point but most likely it was someone at the Speedwagon foundation who leaked the information.
>>
Is it me or did they cut out some dialogue? I remember Josuke talking about how expensive his clothes were.
>>
Josuke could just bring the bullets back to their casings, anyway. He could've fired as many as he wanted.
>>
>>144223548
>stopping itme stops his heart

that's the power from the guy in Code Geas 2.

Jotaro literally didn't practice time stop from his fight with Dio so he's rusty. He's also a fucking idiot.
>>
>>144226922
remember ow there was a shot of the water and his fancy shoes?

show,don't tell
>>
>>144228003
It was good dialogue.
>>
>>144228189
it's ok to experiment
>>
File: 1468460319279.png (86 KB, 392x338) Image search: [Google]
1468460319279.png
86 KB, 392x338
>>144223548
It doesn't stop his heart you retard, it's just exhausting for a human to stop time so he has an absolute max of five seconds as he says in part 6 and he's just rusty in part 4.
>>
Atleast Jotaro has become smart enough by this point to know that you should probably have someone with you when you fight a stand user, especially if that someone can heal you.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.