[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yomi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: yomi.jpg (116 KB, 771x720) Image search: [Google]
yomi.jpg
116 KB, 771x720
Yomi
>>
Pockily
>>
>>144220334
Does her name means what I think it means
You know
Yomi
>>
Fucking cunt deserved to die.
>>
>>144220334
What did she mean by that
>>
It's that time of the day again ;_;
>>
>>144220334
Yomi ;_;
>>
>>144220600
really makes you think
>>
>>144220334
No anon, the official spelling is "Yomi ;_;"
>>
>>144220334
Is that college Mio?
>>
>>144221124
Maybe
>>
Anime > Manga
>>
Yomi ;_; had a hard life.
>>
>>144220550
Yomi is the japanese word for reading the mind of the opponent.
>>
>>144220334
I just checked, and it's been over 7-years.

It remains one of the few cases where an anime is just better than the material that spawned it.
>>
Her being in the first episode of Tokyo ESP made zero sense

Also the anime made me realize how shit the series was
>>
>>144221409
you do realize that there is an official crossover manga right
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.