[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this unquestionably the best Ghibli work to date?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: porco rosso.jpg (491 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
porco rosso.jpg
491 KB, 2560x1440
Is this unquestionably the best Ghibli work to date?
>>
>>144201130
Doesn't look like Mononoke Hime to me
>>
>>144201130
See >>144201893
>>
File: 342987.jpg (269 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
342987.jpg
269 KB, 1366x768
>>144201130
mannnn, it was alright. Actually, it was great.

But it's not the best. I liked Lupita or Kiki's Delivery Service a lot more
>>
>>144201130

It was definitely Mr. Miyazaki's most personal work before The Wind Rises, while at the shame time retaining that sense of wonder and fun adventure that made him famous. He self-inserted as the protagonist (his avatar in every sketch he makes of himself is a pig too) and delivered on many of his own passions.

It was his first work made for himself, and not just aimed to younger generations.
>>
>>144201130
>to date
>Implying Ghibli will ever make another movie
>>
>>144204144
tfw
>>
>>144203552
>lupita
>ghibli film about a mexican maid who stumbles upon a world of enchantment
>>
>>144201130
not while whisper of the heart exists
>>
I really like The ocean waves. The music was just fantastic.
>>
>>144204360
That's my favorite too.
>>
Look up the definition of unquestionably
There's your answer
>>
>>144201130
>>144204774
>unquestionably

I know you're just meme'ing, OP, but yea, that's wrong
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.