[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://twitter.com/twi_yon/status/ 753069001954234368 Tomo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: CnNwQ7jXYAAwCCg.jpg large.jpg (76 KB, 640x340) Image search: [Google]
CnNwQ7jXYAAwCCg.jpg large.jpg
76 KB, 640x340
https://twitter.com/twi_yon/status/753069001954234368

Tomo-chan was supposed to come back today but got delayed until the 21st. Fumita's been sick with some kind of head pain.
>>
>>144199062
God damn it he's gonna die on us
>>
>>144199062
I've got head pains too and I still work.

>hurr durr, my head hurts a bit
Fuck you too, faggot.
>>
>>144199121
He went to the hospital and got a CT scan and they didn't find anything. He's been getting better lately, apparently.
>>
>>144199148
Head pains to japs is the equivalent to terminal cancer to normal people.
>>
>>144199165
>mfw headaches for two months now
>CT scan brought up nothing
I don't even know anymore, I guess I'll drink and kill my liver instead.
>>
press f to pay respects
>>
>>144199062
Hope it's not a japanese cold.
>>
>>144199235
Meh, I have headaches relatively often since I was very young. Never showed to be anything and painkillers do the trick if I take them as soon as I feel minor symptoms. If I let that shit get any traction though, it's just gonna be me rolling in agony in my bed until I get some sleep and hopefully wake up without it. Or dead.
>>
>>144199177
How come?
>>
>>144199356
Because they're weak as fuck and die over everything.
>>
>>144199389
Why is their life expectancy so high then?
>>
>>144199463
They release their limiter if they can survive full time hell.
>>
>>144199062
>Head Pain
Please don't be Japanese Cold related
>>
>>144199148
looking through his twitter he didn't just have head pain, he also had lethargy and vomiting. hospital seems to have thought it was dehydration and gave him an IV drip
>>
File: HOW.jpg (613 KB, 1248x948) Image search: [Google]
HOW.jpg
613 KB, 1248x948
>>
>>144199062
fuck
>>
>>144199356
Because shit like "colds" in Japan cam range from a regular cold to pneumonia and shit.
>>
>>144201089
I'm also unsure how specific of a word they can use, like it would be better translated to illness
cancer seems to often be called a cold as well
>>
>>144200949
Boner please. Didn't you just get relieved? You aren't 10 anymore.
>>
>>144199062
It's karma for keeping jun and tomo apart.
>>
>>144199062
Oh shit isn't this the Tomboy comic where she was all like "You're gonna give me grand children" or something?
>>
>>144199165
>>144199235
>>144199351
Find a new doctor.

Any doctor that just recommends a CT scan for long time occurring headache or head pain need to update their knowledge.

CT scans are pretty poor at detecting everything in the head.

A MRI scan is much better at showing everything in the head in comparison

For example, a man in the UK suffered from hiccups for years and his doctor just ordered a CT scan which showed nothing.

Eventually, he went to Japan to get treated because the BBC did an article on him and Japanese news picked it up and got a Japanese Hiccup Expert interested and invited the UK man to come to Japan.

The MRI scan picked up a brain tumor and solved the origin of the man's hiccup nightmare and his older sister was extremely angry that no doctor in the UK ever requested a MRI for her younger brother and were content with just a CT scan so the younger brother had to suffer for years while his brain tumor kept growing undetected.

So yeah, CT scans aren't good enough for detecting head problems and MRI should be recommended if you are still experiencing pain yet the CT scan shows nothing.

When the CT scan shows nothing, you should have strongly suggested your doctor that you want a MRI scan next.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpvhL-OQtRg

Watch the video starting from 23:07.

The Japanese doctor is saying that such a serious case should have been done with a MRI scan first.

So yeah, I am not trying to scare you guys but from your posts, I sense anger and disappointment that your initial CT scan didn't find anything that could determine the cause of your head pain or headache and that you feel like your doctor didn't do enough for you.

I suggest telling your doctor that you want a MRI now even though the CT scan didn't show anything but that your headaches and headpain are still continuing and you can't ignore the problem any longer and that you feel that your problem needs to be check with a MRI.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.