[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things that should have an anime adaptation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: lcP5pjp.png (358 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
lcP5pjp.png
358 KB, 500x369
I know it's korean, but that didn't stop Noblesse
>>
>>144197706
>reminding me veritas will never be finished

I miss that art
>>
>>144197706
>Things that will never happen
>>
>>144197756
It was never finished?

Aw fuck, I'm like 4 chapters from the end. I figured the author just wrapped things up quickly.

Shit
>>
>>144197839
There was supposed to be a whole second half. Of course it wasn't finished, they dropped the whole plot line with the girl or whatever.
>>
>>144197706

Would rather see The Breaker or Tower of God get an anime at this point. Veritas had promise but ended up ending shitty with almost 0 chance of a sequel series. At least these other two have promise.
>>
>>144197706
Been reading a manhua called tales of demons and gods that is pretty decent. Wish I knew what they were ripping off because that has to be fantastic.
>>
>>144199739
You tricked me in to reading that too.
It sucked so hard that I couldn't believe people actually enjoyed this.
>>
Dungeon Meshi

dear god the current chapter,, fucking hell

all of my nope.mov
>>
>>144197706
You should have at least used Kurokami or Freezing for gook anime and not a 1-shot ad like the Noblesse one was. And if any gook-written work needs a proper anime it's SAO. The movie was terrible.
>>
>>144200406
Freezing, SAO, and Kurokami were all manga, though - written in nip and published in Japanese manga magazines, just written by gooks. Noblesse is the only thing he can fall back on. It's still sort of a dumb argument, though, because like you said, it was a one-shot ad, and it was also extremely recent.
>>
Yureka and anime adaption, your thoughts?
>>
>>144197839
scary lady wakes up, plots world domination and then it stops forever

>>144201865
would watch/10
>>
File: yotsuba_sad.jpg (37 KB, 400x447) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba_sad.jpg
37 KB, 400x447
>>144197839

You're in for a very sad surprise.

Some of us have been waiting for years.

It'll never happen.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.