[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This show has no right to be so soul crushing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
This show has no right to be so soul crushing.
>>
It's even worse when you realize he died in hospital.
>>
>>144188541
And the entire show is him living out his delusional escapist fantasies in a highschool life he never got to experience, as he lies in a fevered and sedated state, the pie signifying his passing in a desolate hospital room.
>>
>>144188541
Yeah, that too.
This show deserves to be AOTS and even AOTY
>>
>serious drama shows make you roll your eyes
>simple highschool comedy show makes you feel joy and sadness
This anime was amazing.
>>
>>144188541
What
>>
>>144189021
He wasn't going to America, anon.
>>
>>144189096
Do you have anything to back that up?
>>
>>144189021
Should we tell him?
>>
File: 1466278283286.png (602 KB, 1100x1600) Image search: [Google]
1466278283286.png
602 KB, 1100x1600
>>144189116
he was dying

Only hayabusa knew about Sakamoto's frequent visits to the nurse's office, hence why he called him out on his lie about going to America. Sakamoto doesn't even try to deny it and simply replies with how he still doesn't know the number of holes in the ceiling of the nurse's office.

Sakamoto himself said that the mars project is currently impossible in his lifetime.

Also, the final chapter's first page is of Sakamoto in the locker with his arms crossed as if he's dead and lying in a casket.

The reason why Sakamoto did the farewell speech even though he was only in first year was because of his condition, the fact he did the speech was an indicator that he didn't have long to live.
>>
>>144189290
>Sakamoto's frequent visits to the nurse's office
At what point was it even hinted in the manga?
If you have a life-threatening disease, you don't go to the nurse's office, heck, you don't even go to school, as you shouldn't be able to function. He looked perfectly fine, even in P.E.

About his regret, I think he was joking about how he didn't go to the nurse's office to skip classes.

And he said he was going to America just to discourage them from following him.

I thought he did the farewell speech because he was an excellent student.

Only the first page of the last chapter is discutable, but even then, it might just symbolize the manga dying.
>>
>>144188743
Just a gto rip off
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.