[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Brown and Loli know that God turned off MC-kun's dick,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1e798dc08e7ecebbcfe01560b5c16edd.jpg (755 KB, 1703x1223) Image search: [Google]
1e798dc08e7ecebbcfe01560b5c16edd.jpg
755 KB, 1703x1223
Did Brown and Loli know that God turned off MC-kun's dick, or was it just Belldandy?
>>
>>144185616
Urd knew and that's why she was always cooking up some kind of potion to have K1 advance his and Belldandy's relationship. Skuld was left in the cold and had no knowlage K1 was mentally neutered.
>>
>>144185616
What? Excuse me, WHAT? The MC in this was impotent? What the fuck!? I was a kid when I read this, but this seems like a detail worth noting.
>>
>>144186540
It was one of the last reveals in the mango. A gigantic middle finger reveal.
>>
>>144186659
Dafuq? So he was made impotent forever? How is this addressed? Wouldn't he have noticed that his penis stopped working? Did god at least gave him a choice? How was it explained? Why did the mangaka do this?
>>
>>144186780
>Why did the mangaka do this?
To keep Belldandy pure.
>>
>>144187232
So was that a forever thing then? She gets to be with him till he dies but he can't sleep with her?

I'm almost afraid to ask, but just how many cheating/NTR doujins has this retarded decision spawned?

Did the mangaka comment on it backfiring?
>>
>>144187804
>he gets to be with him till he dies but he can't sleep with her?

In short it actually went like this because it seems like the Bokudake NTR meme of then:

>Keiichi was chosen to get a wish
>but Belldandy had to observe him beforehand to determine whether he's a good guy or not
>she eventually falls in love with him
>She finally appears before him
>he made a wish to stay together yada yada
>the contract is nulled the moment he makes a move on her
>she secretly made him impotent because she loves him and all that shit

All of this gets resolved with Belldandy's father's approval and so on.
>>
>>144188250
>girls secretly makes you impotent because she loves you
This is a psychological horror-thriller plot if I ever saw one.
>>
>>144187804
>I'm almost afraid to ask, but just how many cheating/NTR doujins has this retarded decision spawned?
I don't remember seeing a single vanilla doujin for this series.
That should give you the answer to that.
>>
>>144188250
I thought his dick got turned off because they didn't want angel-human hybrids getting made, but Bell went along with it because she liked playing house without the risk of the D.
>>
>>144186540
The author rectonned it near the end of the manga to justify why K1 never made a move on Belldandy, even though he had appeared aroused in a number of occasions particularly early on in the manga.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.