[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mushoku Tensei : Joblesse Oblige
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: 1467901559341.png (792 KB, 980x1400) Image search: [Google]
1467901559341.png
792 KB, 980x1400
So apparently Lara Greyrat is now an archetypical shut-in mad scientist who sleeps in the lab and doesn't bother to dress properly.

http://dailydallying.com/jo/jo2/
>>
Why are Sieg's internal narration sound exactly like Rudeus? Is being a slacker hereditary or can the author not write more than one type of self insert?
>>
File: zaku-gtfo.jpg (31 KB, 590x452) Image search: [Google]
zaku-gtfo.jpg
31 KB, 590x452
>>144180937
>Sieg
It's Zeke.
>>
File: 1304276370788.jpg (36 KB, 200x196) Image search: [Google]
1304276370788.jpg
36 KB, 200x196
>Everyone else is bound by their obligations.
>Money, reputation, glory.
>For the sake of acquiring these things, they will bend over backward, laugh when they don’t want to, ignore corruption, and even abandon the weak.

>However, for the jobless, there is no need to deal with any of those things.
>Because the unemployed are neither compensated nor rewarded.
>When to bend over backward, laughing when you want to laugh, passing judgment on the wicked, and helping the weak.
>The only one who could possibly do such a thing is someone without an occupation.
>Being jobless is a noble existence.

I want to punch this guy.
>>
>>144182919
He's what rudeus was in the past, but at least he helps out.
>>
>>144182919
He's basically just saying that volunteer workers are the most selfless.
>>
>>144184102
>He's what rudeus was in the past
Rudeus just sat indoors and fapped to 2D, he didn't romanticize his lack of employment.
Also, he seems to have zero sex drive unlike Rudeus.
>>
>>144185114
>For the sake of acquiring these things, they will bend over backward, laugh when they don’t want to, ignore corruption, and even abandon the weak.

it's kinda funny that Rudi got by doing all those things
>>
>>144181740
Yeah, Zeke Zion to you too. The new translator has a hard on for changing names for no damn reason. He can get bent.
>>
>>144185749
>>144181740
his name is Siegfried which isn't even a Japanese name.

thinking it translates to Zeke is completely retarded
>>
>>144179978
>an archetypical shut-in mad scientist who sleeps in the lab
The best kind?
>>
>>144180937
His father spoiled the shit out of his kids
His mom is a doormat
his other mothers are pretty immature in nature
And his mentor also acted like that

so it's not surprising that he grew a bit irresponsible
>>
>>144185939
Exactly. The translator just seems to think people would pronounce Sieg correctly.
>>
>>144179978
>Lara Greyrat is now an archetypical shut-in mad scientist who sleeps in the lab and doesn't bother to dress properly.
She was always a lazy mischief maker. I bet she studied divination magic to try and get a better handle on being the chosen one. Then she got offered a lab and a budget and she took it so she could lay around and just sometimes work.
>>
>>144182919
What would you expect from somebody who was being trained by Alek for most of his life?
>>
>learning shitty vague divination
>when they have Orsted a guy who literally remembers the future
>and their enemy is Hitogami a guy who can see precise futures
>>
>>144186419
Rudy has fucked up the scenario so much I doubt more of Orsted's knowledge is all the useful other then people born before Rudy changed things and places.
>>
>Lara is studying summoning
What does she need to summon for? She already has the holy Messiah dog.
>>
>>144188299
Summoning and teleporting are closely related in this setting, maybe her research is how she managed to bring a group with her to Hitogami.
>>
wheres the seig chapters again?
>>
>>144189102
Literally linked in OP.
>>
So only Lucy is the normal one?
>>
Wait, they aren't even finished with the Redundancy chapters right? Why start this side story?
>>
>>144179978
Lara a cute! A CUTE!
>>
Wait the fuck is that? I thought Pielord was the only one translating shit.
>>
>>144189545
>So only Lucy is the normal one?
Define normal?

>Unlike my older brother, I don’t help father with his work;
>similar to my oldest sister, I haven’t gotten married;
>I haven’t started any studies like my younger older sister;
>I haven’t even found work at a good company like my older younger sister;
>and lastly, I don’t go to school like my youngest sister.
They sound like fairly well-adjusted and productive individuals.
>>
>>144189983
With how slow Piefaggy is with his shit, Jobless Oblige will end before he finishes translating the Redundancy Chapters.
>>
>>144190079
He'll still be done before World Three finish with LN Volume 7.
>>
So that's after all the redundant chapters right?
After the Redundant shit is there any more untranslated stuff?
>>
I'm going to marry Lara.
>>
Sieg is the one that Aisha fucks right?
>>
>>144190398
Yes. I hope that's in this story.
>>
>>144190398
>>144190450
Wasn't that Ars? Who is apparently helping Rudy with whatever business he gets up to these days.
>>
>>144190479
Was it? Fuck I don't remember anymore.
>>
>read chapter 1
>he finds a dwarf friend
>chapter 2
>suddenly skipped all that and no dwarf
what
>>
“Thanks, yo.”
“Hey, it’s all good. Oh, that reminds me, I want to hear anything you have on your sister, okay?”
“About?”
“Your older sister, you have one called Lala, right?”
“Ah, I do.”

This George is a Hitogami agent, isn't him? He's probably getting info on Lara because Hitogami knows she's bad news for him.
>>
>>144190953
I think first chapter was a flash forward.
>>
>>144191264
No, the first chapter would be when he was in school at Asura, chapter 2 is after he graduated.
>>
>>144191292
Then I got nothing. Maybe it's all a ruse.
>>
Lala or Lara?

Rara?
>>
Luru
>>
>>144190005
Like father like children.
>>
My favorite thing about MT is how absolutely tilted people get about the naming arguments. It's just too funny.
>>
>>144191238
>Slightly shady
>Makes tons of money
>Isn't rich
>Associates with Greyrat

Gisu 2.0.
>>
So I've kind of been out of the MT loop for awhile. Is this the big sequel to MT that was promised, or is it just another side story/epilogue like the redundancy? I was still waiting on those to be finished before reading them so it's been quite awhile. Also do we have a date for vol 12 yet?
>>
>>144198881
This is just another side series about one of rudeus' kids. Set in the future though so you learn a little about whats been happening.
>>
File: Mushoku08_09.jpg (130 KB, 539x768) Image search: [Google]
Mushoku08_09.jpg
130 KB, 539x768
>>144199288
I had thought that was what the sequel supposed to directly be. Guess I got over excited about the new title. before they were all redundancy chapters, right? Since thread is kind of dead here.
Anyone know close the novels are sticking to the WN? I know 7 has a bunch of new content, but it seems like 10-11 were jumbled some. Going by the illustration for 10 it seemed like Elise and Rudy were making the decision to respond to the letter. From what people have said in some threads awhile ago they actually get to the desert and it gets to around the middle. I was just wondering if that was true as I'm hoping for a rudy dryhumping Elise's bacl illustration. I know it wont happen but it's the closest they get.
>>
The novels from the very beginning tone down some things from the WN which have questionable content, and rewrite it into something a bit safer. They also expand on certain characters and events, and tend to make the plot more cohesive. Most of volume 7 should be establishing rudeus as "doronuma" and why he was so famous, rather than the one chapter in v7 of the webnovel. The rest will probably do the same thing.
>>
>>144202388
What's doronuma again?
>>
>>144203948
Quagmire/marsh; his nickname.
>>
>>144198881
Rinia is no longer brown despite being related to Ghyslaine. The first entry that describes Rinia's skin color is when she comes out of Rudi's basement, so unless cat girls have their skin change as they get older it's probably a retcon.
>>
>>144196491
>names in MT
Just stick "god" in there somewhere and you're set.
>>
“But, won’t you need some money so you can go job hunting?”
“Ahahahahaha.

iktf

it's a good f
>>
>>144185114
>2D

I seem to recall the translator adding that he was masturbating to a shower video of one of his siblings' daughters he illicitly recorded.
>>
>>144207091
In the web version yeah but that was changed for the published LN release.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.