[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the definitive version of DB? >inb4 16:9 fags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (2 MB, 797x1138) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 797x1138
Is this the definitive version of DB?
>inb4 16:9 fags
>>
imma say the definitive sets WOULD have been the "level" blu-rays, but they stopped making those.

the normal blu-ray season sets are 16:9 too, but haven't really checked them out. did they fuck up something hard to be inferior to these?
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1200x800
>>144170466
No anon, this is. Fuck off with your toei garbage.
>>
>>144171643
>Reading comic books
I watch moving pictures like an adult.
>>
>>144171744
But only little children and gross otaku actually watch anime. Grownups read.
>>
>>144170466
kek. no those are the worst releases. The best release was the dragon box set but good luck finding those.
>>
>>144171643
The problem being the art turned to shit in later years.
>>
>>144172641
It never turned worse than the anime art regardless.
>>
>>144172737
Well that's simply not true. Look at Dragon Ball Z during the Buu saga. The anime surpasses it in every way.

Though I've yet to read the coloured manga, so maybe that'll improve it. Make the characters feel less hollow.
>>
>>144172780
>The anime surpasses it in every way.
If you cherrypick the best frames, maybe. Otherwise, not at all. Same applies to the entire series. The anime is simply worse than the manga in every way.

And no, the colored manga is shit what is wrong with you. The manga's drawings were made with black and white in mind, so just slapping color on that looks like shit. It's different in originally colored chapters like >>144171643
>>
File: file.png (692 KB, 800x1218) Image search: [Google]
file.png
692 KB, 800x1218
>>144172902
How is that as nice as the anime?

Fucking with you with the image, but you're still wrong.
>>
>>144170466
Yes.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.